Countdown! - Page 23 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread
Unread 03-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Countdown!

Best wishes to everyone... I'll be looking fir your reports from the other side... 9 more days for me...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2008, 04:02 PM
Countdown!

Okay, so I am now downing my second bottle of magnesium citrate. Cherry flavor, not bad at all! How is everyone doing - tomorrow is the day - ahhhhhhhhhhh.
Unread 03-26-2008, 04:24 PM
Countdown!

Doing good here just waiting. Just 14 hours and 36 minutes until I have to be at the castle. I have to do an enema tonight is all for bowel prep. I'm eating soft food mostly today just on my own not doctors orders. Just thought avoiding things like steak and pizza and hamburgers would be a good idea. I've had soup and crackers and toast stuff like that.

Starting to get a little anxious and nervous. I am not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight. I sure hope so but if not I guess I can sleep as much as I want tomorrow after the surgery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Countdown!

I really am sorry I can't join in the fun of the bowl prep with you guys - NOT!!!!

I have not been able to sleep for the last three nights and now tonight- when I have 1,000 things I want to get done - I am so bone tired I can hardly stand up...Figures, doesn't it? I am hoping that my afternon power nap will infuse me with enough energy to get the cleaning done I need to do before I leave.

In 12 hours I'll be leaving for the castle!!! Oh my!!!
Unread 03-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Countdown!

Best wishes & hugs to the ladies who are going in the morning. I can't believe I only have one more day. I got a lot done today, so tomorrow it's hurry up & wait.
Unread 03-27-2008, 01:14 AM
Countdown!

beautifulbella,
Be calm, we are all going thru this together, as sisters remember? As they are wheeling us into surgery just remember that we have sisters who care and send us blessings in our darkest hour of fear. Don't let the goblins steal your joy!!!! Let love and light be around you all before, during and after your surgery and may God guide the surgeons and staff in order to assist you in the best possible way!!! Peace...............
Lhasalvr XXXOOOO
Unread 03-27-2008, 05:12 AM
Countdown!

Ok Girls - I'm leaving for the castle in 20 minutes, surgery in 2 hours!!! I'll see all of you on the flip side!!!

God Bless you and may all of our surgeries be successful and uneventful. May our recoveries be quick and easy!

Love you guys!!!!!
Unread 03-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Countdown!

Lhasalvr, thank you so much. That was so great. You don't know how much I needed that right now! I pray that God surrounds you with a spirit of calmness and gives the doctors and nurses wisdom and compassion for your surgery. Good luck tomorrow!! You are here in Arizona too, so I think we are lagging behind a bit in time.

I am just waiting to leave for the hospital, I still have about 4 hours before my surgery. This will be my last post, so I BETTER see posts from all of you as soon as you can after your surgeries.
Unread 03-27-2008, 06:01 PM
Countdown!

Well I'm laying in my hospital bed pain free after a LSH this morning. I've had quite the problem with nausea but right now feeling good. More details on the post op thread.
Unread 03-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Countdown!

No problems with nausea at all, but I aked him about 5 times, and then reminded him another 3 times to give me somthing for it Tuesday felt like a blurr--I asked for Versaid and that is an amnesia-like drug that makes you forget everything, so I don't remember much of Tuesday, other than not being nauseous.

Best part was getting home today! On my own turf.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register