Countdown! - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread
Unread 03-14-2008, 10:34 AM
counting down!

got all my pre-op stuff done!!
3 days!!!!!!!!

Live Well,Laugh Often,Love Much
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-14-2008, 10:42 AM
Countdown!

Stacy, we're the same day so I guess we'll be posting in the post-op forums together. Best wishes to you on Monday.
Unread 03-14-2008, 11:05 AM
Countdown!

AAllllll RRRiiiiggghhhtttt, 11133333 dddaaaayyyyyssss

How much more animated we are the closer the day gets

Annessa, I know you are relieved to finally know what they are going to do? How did your doctor know you would need the bladder thing. Did you have an ultrasound? My doctor did not do an ultrasound, she just said I would need a TAH because my fibroids were so big, but I wonder if I need other stuff done how would she know and will she do it then or do I have to have another surgery. Ahhhhhh, too much thinking!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-14-2008, 11:14 AM
Countdown!

yes we do! we will have the Luck of the Irish!!!! Good Luck to you also! I'll see ya on the post op side!!!

Live Well,Laugh Often,Love Much
Unread 03-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Countdown!

Good luck to all of you on Monday. Happy St Patrick's Day. Today is my pre-op & pre-registraion @ the hospital. Then it is really countdown time.

Have a GREAT last weekend with your uterus all of you next week surgeries.
Unread 03-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Countdown!

17 days and counting
Unread 03-14-2008, 11:26 AM
Countdown!

Yeah only 13 days. Then Monday I have my pre op and it will only be 10 days left then. The weekends always go so fast. Then the surgery is the week after that.

Anyone else having really weird dreams? I think the stress is manifesting itself in my dreams. I'm not dreaming about surgery but totally weird stuff. In my dream I get fired from my job and I take off on a motorcycle in anger...lol. Not sure where the motorcycle comes in we don't have one but I am driving one in my dream..lol.

I always have strange dreams when something big is coming up.
Unread 03-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Countdown!

Annette, I didn't have an ultrasound done recently. The last one I had done was in '06. My doctor mentioned the bladder tack because I have had problems with leaking again which were fixed in '05 when I had the TVT. He did send me to the urologist to make sure everything looked ok with the TVT and the urologist said yes. At this point, my bladder issues are because of everything "drooping". I have had 3 UTI's since the first of the year bc I cannot completely drain my bladder. That's why he mentioned the tack.

I hope this helps!!!
Unread 03-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Countdown!

OMG mchell -

I have been having REALLY odd dreams too!!! I never put it together that it was subconscious stress about the surgery!!! That's too funny!!!!
Unread 03-14-2008, 12:12 PM
Countdown!

...to those of us going in on St. Patricks day, do you think the OR staff would be amused if we arrived with green clovers drawn on our chests and shoulders?

This is my last day at work with a uterus :-)

Goldee
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register