Countdown! - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread
Unread 03-14-2008, 12:18 PM
Countdown!

GoldEElocks.............

LOLOL...I'm wearing something green don't know for sure what it is yet, but something!!!...

Live Well,Laugh Often, Love Much
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-14-2008, 12:36 PM
Countdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulbella
20 days!

I feel like all I have ever done is countdown for this hysterectomy, and I have only know about it for little over a week!
14 days and counting. And it's driving me nuts.
Unread 03-14-2008, 01:09 PM
Countdown!

Hi Annessa and everyone!!!
It looks like everyone is getting ready for their surgeries. And to think, my Dr. said this is usually a "slow" time of the year for him! It amazes me how many of us there are within a week or two timespan. I wanted to be feeling better by May for my daughters graduation, and for summer.
I too wonder if i may have some undetected bladder issues. Maybe he will be able to look it all over good while he's in there and see. I used to have uti's all the time.
Annessa, message me sometime and we'll talk about Casting Crowns!
Everyone have a Great Day!!!
Kim
36 years old-scheduled for Wednesday, March 26.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Countdown!

For everyone having their surgery on March 17, I totally think you should do something crazy like those stick on clover tattoos or something. Let us know what you do and how the hospital staff reacted

Well, this weekend is my cleaning weekend and next weekend we go pick up my step son on Saturday (an 8 hour round trip drive) and on Sunday we go to church and then out to eat for Easter brunch, then my son's knee surgery is March 25 and mine is March 27. Whew!

13 days 13 days 13 days
Unread 03-14-2008, 04:36 PM
Countdown!

12 days for me (and 49 sleeps till my holiday to Europe - hope I make it!)
Unread 03-14-2008, 05:29 PM
Countdown!

Annette - and you commented on my busy schedule before the surgery!!! So is your DH going to be in charge of rehabbing you and your DS?

Is anyone else REALLY crabby? I feel like I could rip someone's head off right now. It's like psychotic PMS crazy anger. I don't know if it's stress or if it's because I don't feel great, probably all of the above.

Only two weekends left with a uterus. I only have 4 more days of work with it!!!

Talk to you later!
Unread 03-14-2008, 06:12 PM
Countdown!

So, here we are at our new location - hope everyone finds it
Unread 03-14-2008, 08:43 PM
Countdown!

Thanks Karaokemarge for showing me the way to all those having their surgery on the 27th. Sounds like everyone is as anxious as I am. Your animations are hysterical. I'm glad I found a place where everyone is in the same boat. It's very difficult to "not" think about "it" because I want to be as prepared as I can. Which is why this site is so incredible.

Cheers to all and looking forward to talking with everyone.

Maggie
Surgery March 27, TAH
Unread 03-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Countdown!

{{{{{{{{{{{Maggie}}}}}}}}}}}

Welcome!! I'm glad you found us!! It has been wonderful for me to have a group of princesses to count down with.

I can hardly believe we are under two weeks now!!!
Unread 03-14-2008, 09:37 PM
Countdown!

Hmmm, I wonder what I will think about after this is over?

This surgery has totally consumed my thoughts. Hey, I went and bought "granny panties" the other day. Man, they are HUGE. I am not the smallest thing in the world, but I like to wear the bikini cut. My husband had a laugh pulling them out of the package and holding them up.

Annessa, my husband will be able to be with me a couple of days and then my sister is flying in to stay with me for a week. That will be a nice visit, she has four kids and it will be only her and the baby.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register