Talk about a cancer concern | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Talk about a cancer concern Talk about a cancer concern

Unread 07-23-2001, 04:27 PM
Talk about a cancer concern

My newly found sissters I last complained of being impatient and waiting to heal from this surgery and having complicatiions after being almost 3 weeks post op only to find out I have a rare form of cancer carcinoid cancer . Im 27 with 3 children and I am facing a rare cancer that has no cure and treatment is costly even with insurance Im not scared IDONT CLAIM THIS1 I AM A CHILD OF GOD AND HE WIL HELP ME TO HEAL .WITH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSSIBLE . THANKYOU FOR THOSE WORDS MY MASTER. Iknow sisters that with knowledge and love and support IWILL WEATHER THE STORM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-23-2001, 04:36 PM

So sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis. You are right. With God's love and support great things can happen. I will pray for your healing. In the meantime, give your body the support it needs by eating well and sleeping plenty. You need your energy so can take care of those 3 little angels you have!

I wish you the best in your fight against cancer. Arm yourself with prayer, and may God be with you.

Unread 07-23-2001, 05:06 PM

I am so sorry for your diagnosis. I wish I could claim what I'm about to say as my own, but a very sweet friend once comforted me with these words.
The good Lord has a special place in His heart for mothers. He will never take a mother before her time.
I'll be praying for you and your dear children. Lean on Jesus for strength, he will sustain you. He loves you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-23-2001, 06:27 PM

{{Antia}}

I'm so sorry to hear your recent diagnosis, I know how hard it is to get a diagnosis of cancer but keep the faith, it can be beat! You are absolutely right in your belief that the Lord watches out for us all and I firmly believe He doesn't give us more than we can handle.

One thing, I did a search on your particular type of cancer and came up with a link you might be interested in checking out. I've added it to the listing of links at the top of this forum but will also post it here.

http://www.carcinoid.org/

I wish you the best in your fight against cancer. Please take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing when you can.

{{hugs}}

Vicki
Unread 07-23-2001, 06:51 PM

Anita,
I admire your faith and strength...........I admire you! I too am I single mom, but I must say I was (and still am ) scared when I was diagnosed. I do believe God was with me, and gave me the strength to get through. I will pray for you and your children. Please let us know how you are doing and your course of treatment.
Valentina
Unread 07-23-2001, 06:54 PM

Hi Antia!

We are so glad you have posted here. You are not alone here, and you will find a great support system from all of us.

I am so very sorry to hear of your cancer diagnosis.

You have a very strong faith, and that works wonders when dealing with a cancer diagnosis. And with the prayers of the women of Hyster Sisters, the circle of faith is very strong.

You said it yourself Antia....you will weather this storm! Cancer treatment is advancing daily. There are many success stories to be told.
Keep your faith strong, and please know that we are here for you.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers,
God Bless,
Sending big hugs to you Antia!!
Maria
Unread 07-23-2001, 07:35 PM

Hi antia, A big I am sorry about your diagnosis of cancer. But as every one has said it can be beat. A good friend said to me when I was going through my treatment :" When we face our darkest moments in life, if we can lift up our eyes and look at Him, He gives us strength to go on." I will keep you in my prayers and please never forget that we are here to hold your hand as you walk this path. Much love and support x x

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register