Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 123 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

The first time I shaved after my surgery was for my 3 week visit. I had to use two four bladed razors!!!! Even at that I missed spots. I was absolutely EXHAUSTED afterward. I have since only shaved once since them. I usually shave the day before I go to the dr so that's about once a week. I shaved this past Tuesday. Next scheduled shave is Sunday for a Monday appt. Showering and doing my hair is something I would do every morning before I went to work. Now, I do my hair maybe twice a week, shave once a week and shower every other day. Oh, but I'm still cleaning my girly parts everytime I use the bathroom. I STILL have to use the peri-bottle. My peri-bottle is one of those sports bottles that has the flip up lid...I use it so muct the flip top broke!!!! I wonder if I'll ever be able to actually wipe like a normal person again.

Anyhow......can you tell how bored I am today?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2008, 10:58 AM

I've been shaving once a week too. But this last week seems like the hair grew extra fast & long! DH made a commit about how my hair was as long as the hair on his arms so I thought I better shave today. It was getting a little itchy.

I shower everyday because I must be having hot flashes at night. I wake up stinky! Has anyone else noticed their deodorant is not working as well as it did before? I think my body chemistry has changed.
Unread 04-11-2008, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
Then I hurt myself by accident, scopping up my Terrier/Chihuahua mix doggy when the repair van pulled in- it hurt immediately, my lower belly started buring and aching.
(My little dog is about 17 pounds, and she is truly an ankle-biter so I have to put her in my room when strangers come in, LOL!)
!
Oh Goodness tuna
You'd better rest
Just wanted to remind you that I strained a muscle and that was the continual pain I was sufferring with that the percacet wasn't touching. Dr said I could get prescription anti inflamitory meds but I am taking over the counter med along with ther percacet.

Be careful silly or you will have to take yourself to coiurt for abuse.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2008, 11:08 AM

DH just called to check on me he hasn't done that for the last couple of days...I wonder what he wants. Could be be keeping track that I only have 3 weeks left till my 6 week appointment and hopes I'll get released for sex? Or is it that I'm keeping track I can't believe I'm thinking about that when I still have to use Vin Deisel to sit-Crazy hormones! Maybe he is trying to be extra sweet so he play golf this weekend weather permitting. Hummm...
Unread 04-11-2008, 11:12 AM

Today is the day - I decided - you all inpired me.
I'm going to finally get out of my p.j's and have a shower - haven't changed since Monday (for sanity sake I have been changing panties and washing the girly parts)
I love my pj's they are cream coloured satin with bably blue bordering and baby blue on the inside cuff and I feel very 'molte dorre' in them. However every thing gets thrown off in the middle of the night.

See you on the other side of clean.
Unread 04-11-2008, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
Hi girls
I got up early, showered, dressed, prettied myself up for the tv repairman, and loaded the dishwasher... and I was TIRED just from doing that.
I would have to say this recovery time is quite long & slow, and almost comical when I get worn out just from going to a store or from showering.

One day, each day a wee bit better... hanging in there!
I agree it is kind of funny when I have to lay down after shaving my legs in the shower...come on! I agree we are getting closer to normal days! They just can't get here fast enough.
Unread 04-11-2008, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumblebee
See you on the other side of clean.

That is funny! Thank you I needed a laugh today. I got some bad news about a cousin this morning. If I had pj's like that I wouldn't change either!
Unread 04-11-2008, 11:25 AM

Ladies, you help me keep my sanity!
Debbie, i will not be taking anyone to court unless it is my ex-husband who is delinquent on child support.
In fact, I am considering going to court because he is delinquent on child support payments I just need to find the strength and energy to drive into the city and do it.
Right now, I have learned that I should conserve my energy and only do what I MUST.
Tomorrow I MUST get up at 6am go take a Contracts Review Exam.
Next week, I might sue the cheating, deadbeat, ex-husband...

Right now I am in bed (WHAT A SHOCK!) studying and lazing around with my two pals, Tuna cat and ChiChi dog.
Unread 04-11-2008, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
DH just called to check on me he hasn't done that for the last couple of days...I wonder what he wants. Could be be keeping track that I only have 3 weeks left till my 6 week appointment and hopes I'll get released for sex? Or is it that I'm keeping track I can't believe I'm thinking about that when I still have to use Vin Deisel to sit-Crazy hormones! Maybe he is trying to be extra sweet so he play golf this weekend weather permitting. Hummm...
All my dh can talk about right now is the fact that he got hit in the face with OC spray during training yesterday. :cop: I don't care that he was blind for an hour and his face was on fire :burning: and he still had take down and arrest a "fugitive". He goes on and on and on. Who gives a !

I gave birth to his three monsterous babies that ripped my girly parts to shreds and now am recovering from the most invasive, humilitating surgery I can think of. Sooooooo, until someone cuts open his penis and testicles and rearranges all of his reproductive anatomy I could care a less if his whol head catches on fire!!!! LOL

Can you tell that we have been married entirely too long and should hit the fast track to the divorce court?! LOL

Gee, wasn't it just three weeks ago I was singing his praises for changing my dressings every two hours. What a difference a few weeks makes!
Unread 04-11-2008, 11:40 AM

[quote=DeniseS]All my dh can talk about right now is the fact that he got hit in the face with OC spray during training yesterday. :cop: I don't care that he was blind for an hour and his face was on fire :burning: and he still had take down and arrest a "fugitive". He goes on and on and on. Who gives a !

I gave birth to his three monsterous babies that ripped my girly parts to shreds and now am recovering from the most invasive, humilitating surgery I can think of. Sooooooo, until someone cuts open his penis and testicles and rearranges all of his reproductive anatomy I could care a less if his whol head catches on fire!!!! LOLQUOTE]

My stomach was feeling great until I read your post--stop it You are so funny-I love it!

Men are big babies! I'm going to use your analogy and tell that to my Dh next time he complains. Like this weekend oh my stomach kind of hurts from drinking to much scotch. Who cares you big baby it is your fault for making a strong drink! I said do you want to compare who's stomach hurts worse? He said no...even though my stomach isn't hurting just girly parts...but it is fun to make them (men) see they can't hold a candle to us women! We are tough!

I heard a joke once forgive me because I can't remember it exactly...Men shouldn't mess with women because we can bleed for a week straight and not die. A man bleeds and the world is ending. It went something like that.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register