Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 125 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-11-2008, 02:17 PM
So much encouragement!

Thank you girls! You keep me going through this! Your humour and good natures just lift me right up! Who cares if your PC or not! I've never been PC! LOL

Debbie, thanks so much for your prayers. You're also very right, it will be ok. I was talking to our friends from England who are meeting us there and they're all fine with me going slow, taking time, resting... I shouldn't worry. I'm going to spend the time being positive and looking forward, not backward. You're also right about Timmy's. These girls don't know what they're missing - smooth, mellow roast. Doesn't dissolve the teaspoon like Starbucks! Wonderul, Boston Cream filled donut's coated in thick chocolate - not too sweet - just right! Hmmmm...

Anyway, today my dd1 came over (her and dd2 are identical twins) and visited with me. We went out in the rain and walked to the end of the street and back. Came in, went up the stairs, was tired and a bit dizzy. Good girl she stayed with me and we talked about stuff - left the grandkids at home so we just had girl time. I loved it.

I'm so glad I found this website and this group of girls. I just love reading your cheeky and funny posts - I'm right there with you on the hair!!! After reading the posts - I don't feel much like crying anymore!

thank you!

cya... Kathie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Anyone there? Are you all sleeping? I guess no one lives on the site like I have been. Maybe I'm making you all mad because I chime in on your conservations! Sorry if I've offend anyone. I'm just an open talkative person.

Humm I think I'm alittle paranoid today. Crazy hormones! I sure like these smilie faces.
Unread 04-11-2008, 02:37 PM

I conquered the Registry of Motor Vehicles!!
I decided that, since I had gotten all pretty today for the TV repairman, now would be a good time to go into the bowels of hell know as the RMV and get my picture taken and license renewed.
So I got my ticket and sat myself down to wait... and wait... and along comes this young man who sits on the bench next to me and starts chatting me up.
I am thinking "he is only a few years older than my 17 yr old son..."
Then I was thinking, "Is he trying to pick me up?" He was quite inquisitive. I was relieved when my number was called, I have no interest in dating a fetus.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2008, 02:50 PM

That is way too funny!!! LOLOLOL!

kathie
Unread 04-11-2008, 03:27 PM

Yesterday I took all 3 kids to WalMart to pick up a few items. I ended up buying 2 Beta fish for the kids they were only a doller and they looked pitiful in that cup of dirty water.
Unread 04-11-2008, 03:40 PM

I went Monday for my 4th week post-op and taken back when the gyn said you are all clear. I was thinking is he crazy or something. First off when he sat down in front of me he said ok, one foot her and the other here. I aksed him if he thought he lost something. He said might have let's look!
Exam went better than I thought it would, really felt very little, not like before.
So as so many do after getting cleared overdid it and have paid for it the past couple of days.
I feel so much better than I did. After over doing it I have my swollen belly again for a day or two. So glad that is back down. Why is it the we ladies don't take on the same thought men have. If they have any type of procedure done they think they need a year to recover and we ladies think that we need to get up and back to it as soon as possible?
And when will normal sleep come back?
I found that after all this that I no longer can eat which seem unfair.
Jumblebee- you made me crazy with your Tim Horton's, boy what I wouldn't do for one Tim's right now.
Well, evryone hang in there and take it SLOW. Take care of you for you are the only one that will. My DH has been wonderful but still he's ready for me to get back in the swing of things.
Unread 04-11-2008, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
Anyone there? Are you all sleeping? I guess no one lives on the site like I have been. Maybe I'm making you all mad because I chime in on your conservations! Sorry if I've offend anyone. I'm just an open talkative person.

I think I'm alittle paranoid today. Crazy hormones! I sure like these smilie faces.
Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your postings. Sometimes I just like to read. In real life I am a face to face person - I'm not really a phone person either. Thank goodness my friends and family still love me.
I'm glad you post lots - I am so greatful for each and everyone of you - I have tears in my eyes thinking about how much you all have come to mean to me.

You guys are the best
Unread 04-11-2008, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34

Humm I think I'm alittle paranoid today. Crazy hormones! I sure like these smilie faces.
I'm here. Yep, I live here, too. I've just a little quite 'cause I've posted so much I figure people are sick of me!

Anyhow....I'm here crocheting my socks. I really need to find something to do with my days. I know I'm supposed to be resting but this is ridiculous. My problem is I can't stand up or sit down for more than 10 minutes at a time without hurting. Mostly I'm reclinced in a certain position in bed staying off of the stitches as much as possible. I thought I'd have less pain when she started taking the stitches out....not so.

But I'm here if anyone wants to chat!
Unread 04-11-2008, 04:22 PM

I have had a few rough days, and my body sure is not cooperating. We need to pack and I have been (not lifting), luncheon yesterday, I am totally exhaused. I went to the dollar store this morning and back home to pack again. After about 10 boxes I sat down to eat lunch and that was it. I was totally done for the day. DH came home early from work and I just went into the bedroom to take a nap. I am tired of being tired. We are going over friends for dinner for DH's birthday on sunday and all I have bought him so far is a card. I am still laying here in bed and we have to leave in about an hour. I am ready to have my energy back. This is getting rather old now. I will be 4 weeks postop on monday and I thought by now it would be better. I am suppose to go back to work on the 29th and I just dont see that happening but I guess maybe there will be this big change in the next few weeks.
Unread 04-11-2008, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
Then I was thinking, "Is he trying to pick me up?" He was quite inquisitive. I was relieved when my number was called, I have no interest in dating a fetus.
He must of thought you are a tunacougar not tunacat

I bet you are one hot feline. Lord knows you got the brains of the bunch.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register