Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 142 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-15-2008, 09:20 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

I hear ya.......I think we have take out containers from every resteraunt in the area! Nobody cleans out the fridge around here......in fact, I'm lucky if people put things back in the fridge.

Note to self: Clean out fridge this week!

Thanks,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2008, 09:26 AM

LOL! Debbie, I am just logging off now to do the same. No one else seems to notice the utter grossness that is our fridge!

Marcy, thanks for the positive post, it sounds like you are having an exceptional recovery. I understand that Pilates works the abdominal muscles, and sadly, I have none right now ; )

Off to clean fridge...
Unread 04-15-2008, 09:30 AM

Hi all,
Nothing really planned on my day today. Feeling really good, got a good nite sleep and ready for today. I am just going to clip some coupons and go to the grocery store and try to get by Walmart. It has been a few weeks and who knows what I should buy that I don't have. Oh the Uttie that someone put on the site was great, I too had no idea what you guys were talking about until I seen the pic, Adorable I only wish I could crochet or even knit. I cant do either but I can sew. Have a great day everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2008, 09:53 AM

Well, my intentions were well planned. After I left the doc yesterday, I think I may have assumed that since it was such a quick visit and she didn't have any instructions that I was healed. I left her office thinking okay.....Green light......time to get my life back in order and back on track. I went home emailed my work told them I'd be back part-time from home on the 28th. Made a "To Do" list for today. Made plans to drop off a file at the office (not going in, someone was going to meet me outside). I still walk funny! LOL My day yesterday pretty much consisted of making plans for today. I rested and made lists. Well......STOP, DO NOT PASS GO.....RED LIGHT, RED LIGHT.......

I finally got in the shower at 10:00. Changed the sheets on my bed. Sorted my laundry. Put one load of laundry in. Then WHAM......three bouts of diarrhea (sorry, TMI) and for the first time in a week the incision in my va-jay-jay is really noticable, inflammed, and really bothering me. My back hurts from the laundry and sheets. All energy has been zapped. All in a matter of less than two hours. Once again my 1 1/2 hour time limit has turned me into a lazy, shlumpadinka, pumpkin. The thought of having to sit in this bed all day and all evening with nothing to do is driving me C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!

I want to go get my pink yarn so I can crochet my utti! Hopefully, later when I go to p/u the kids from school and drop my file off at the office, I'll feel like going to Michaels.

Whahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm done whining......welll, for the moment anyway. :-)
Unread 04-15-2008, 10:08 AM

I'm amazed at how much energy I have today since I slept bad last night. So far I've folded and loaded the dishwasher what didn't fit I washed by hand. I cleaned the "self cleaning counter tops" since once agian the family thinks they clean themselves. Now I'm feeling a little tired so I'm resting. I'm not going to overdo it like I've done so many other times! I'm listening to my body!

I do hope that when I take DD to golf practice this afternoon I can stop at Kolhs to exchange some "white" yes I said WHITE capris! My first pair of white pants!!! I'm so excited. How about you guys anyone got white pants yet?
Unread 04-15-2008, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
How about you guys anyone got white pants yet?
I have a pair of white pants I've only worn once for two reasons: (1) they were too tight (2) the obvious possiblity of accidents. I tried them on. They fit....with room to spare. Now, as soon as I can throw out the pads for good.....I'll be wearing them out. I guess I have some time before that happens since my va-jay-jay seems to have a mind of it's own these days!

I can't wait.....to actually be able to not have to plan my life around whether or not I'm going to have my period. At least I know all of this will end in the next few weeks/months. I suffered with my period for 17+ years. I can't wait until my life does not revolve around my va-jay-jay and my uterus! :-)
Unread 04-15-2008, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
I have a pair of white pants I've only worn once for two reasons: (1) they were too tight (2) the obvious possiblity of accidents. I tried them on. They fit....with room to spare. Now, as soon as I can throw out the pads for good.....I'll be wearing them out. I guess I have some time before that happens since my va-jay-jay seems to have a mind of it's own these days!

I can't wait.....to actually be able to not have to plan my life around whether or not I'm going to have my period. At least I know all of this will end in the next few weeks/months. I suffered with my period for 17+ years. I can't wait until my life does not revolve around my va-jay-jay and my uterus! :-)
I agree! I won't have to drag boxes of tampons to my mother-in-laws anymore (mind you this is for a weekend trip!) I won't have to come up with excuses to why I keep going to the bathroom (every 20 min). My father-in-law hates playing games with me! It was so embarrassing finally I started telling the truth he stopped making comments. A free life is headed our way ladies!
Unread 04-15-2008, 10:26 AM

Hi everyone! looks like everybody has been busy.Me too! We gave my grandson his first baby cereal yesterday he looked like the snow man in rudolph the rednosed reindeer it was so cute. So today is a me & my man day,he is taking me to the mall to see the reflexologist this guy is awesome you're feet & legs tingle all day.Next best thing to sex & chocolate! I feel I have been recovering very well other than fatigue at the end of the day,& my hip hurts,dont know why that is,my doc said I can start abdominal exercise at 8wks maybe that will pull things together.
Unread 04-15-2008, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAETIGGER
Hi everyone! looks like everybody has been busy.Me too! We gave my grandson his first baby cereal yesterday he looked like the snow man in rudolph the rednosed reindeer it was so cute. So today is a me & my man day,he is taking me to the mall to see the reflexologist this guy is awesome you're feet & legs tingle all day.Next best thing to sex & chocolate! I feel I have been recovering very well other than fatigue at the end of the day,& my hip hurts,dont know why that is,my doc said I can start abdominal exercise at 8wks maybe that will pull things together.
What is a reflexologist? Is that like a pedicure?
Unread 04-15-2008, 10:33 AM

They massage & squees your feet at pressue points its part of chinese medcine it is awesome no pedicuring though,......you do that first so you're feet look good for it!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register