Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 152 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

I had to take another pain pill last night. The walking & long drive really jiggled my insides. I'll probably have to do some more driving soon I'll find out when the funeral is today. I feel helpless I can't do anything. I know I have to be careful I don't want any major setbacks, but I have no choice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2008, 11:44 AM

6 week check-up this morning. I had the prolift mesh for stage 3 uterine prolapse (had my uterus suspended-no hysterectomy)and cystocele. The dr decided not to fix the stage 2 rectocele at the time of surgery. He was hoping it would be better once everything else was fixed. He said he felt my repairs looked great and was pleased that my bladder is like it was pre-children! He said the rectocele was no worse and that I can have it fixed or live with it. He thought it wasn't bad enough to have to do anything at this point.
No sex for 2 more weeks as the stitch is still visible to him.
I am very happy with the results of my visit. I see him in 4-5 months unless I have problems. He did say that the healing will continue for a good 6 months, if not more.
Blessings
Unread 04-17-2008, 12:28 PM

Shelly, Prayers and thoughts are with you. If you are felling helpless, write a peom. If you can buy some plants, Mums, and attach the peom to each mum, and give it to your family. That way you are still able to do something which does not require alot of physical effort. And it will be greatly appeciated.

I give you hugs!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2008, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneybug
Shelly, Prayers and thoughts are with you. If you are felling helpless, write a peom. If you can buy some plants, Mums, and attach the peom to each mum, and give it to your family. That way you are still able to do something which does not require alot of physical effort. And it will be greatly appeciated.

I give you hugs!
Thank you! I could use some hugs right now. I've been looking for flowers online but I like your plant idea. I love this site there is so much support!
Unread 04-17-2008, 01:27 PM
5 week progress

what was I trippin about. I have been released for a little love making w DH. I'm just a

I got that feeling though. What can I do to get from 2nd base and go all the way?
I don't drink but I might start.

Suggestions? What ya got for me?
Unread 04-17-2008, 02:03 PM

carmelhoney,

Ok for me to give you some suggestions, I will need to know what you mean "What can I do to get from 2nd base and go all the way? "

sexual..like its been SO dang long since the focus has been just on you.....that it scares you? or do you need to hear the birds and bees again?.....lol
Unread 04-17-2008, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibabug
Hello everyone!

finished day three of work-five hours. Not bad I have to say.

I went to the endocronologist today cause while I was in the hopsital they saw growths on my thyroid. Then went and had ultrasound when I got home.

Think I am gonna have to have surgery again this summer to remove the growths....three of them. One is quite large. THIS SUCKS! I will know tomorow after labs wether it is directly to surgery or biopsy's and scans before. Anyone know if they remove the whole thyroid.
So sorry!
I'll for you!
kathie
Unread 04-17-2008, 02:44 PM

Quote:
I have been driving since March31. I have a truck which is pretty humerous to watch me get in and out of.
Chattyknittykat(Kathie): I am in the south Okanagan. Penticton. Where are you?
Hey, I have a suburban and I haven't driven yet - man, I can't walk farther than around the block without getting tired and light headed and swelly belly! Good on you though!

I'm in Maple Ridge! I've been to Penticton before, beautiful country.

Yay for
Kathie
Unread 04-17-2008, 02:49 PM

Quote:
I said "where are the priorities in this? This is a medical issue. Not me not wanting to work. I just had my uterus cut out and cannot have any more babies, I have only 1, and I am only 32!!!! ANd your telling me I have to wait 21 more days to get a check that I pay for!!????? I know people who have gone through 6 jobs last year and didn't like them so he quit! and he got EI lickitysplit! Where the *#*@ is the priorities?" I also said "I am not yelling at you." The whole time I am crying! I couldnopt help it. SOOOO I am going to try and do something about this. When I had my baby it didnot take this long. What a slap. BUT Whatever. Karma is a beautiful thing!!wink wink!
!
Talked to a girl this morning whose dh had surgery for Crohns disease begin of Feb and hasn't received a chq - she's a supervisor/waitress and he drives a truck - three kids - yikes!

Hang in there!
kathie
Unread 04-17-2008, 02:51 PM

Hi girls!!!
We are enjoying fabulous weather here in New England, and I am feeling grrrrreat today!

I went to the orthodontist this morning, had Thai food for lunch with BF, and then visited family and took a long walk on the waterfront.
I FINALLY feel like "me" again. Of course, tomorrow, I might need a pain pill & a nap, but such is life right now, eh?

Denise, I am so sorry you are having to stress over finances, that should be the LAST thing on your mind right now.
Regarding Disability Insurance - my first checks took a month to get here, and we got several conficting stories from the carrier as to what the heck was the holdup.

Sex- um, already tested the waters without Dr's release, and the waters are fine, so I waded in slowly
Don't do this at home, kiddies, I am a pro.

Maetigger- I get most of my Tall clothes from Land's End now, I love catalogue shopping.

Sydneybug- sorry you are sick... you have paid your dues, it's time for you to get BETTER!

Shelly- my heart goes out to you and your family

Ilene- I have a thyroid condition- there are several helpful websites online, perhaps even a FORUM!!! LOL

Everyone have a great day! TC

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register