Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 154 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

I am trying to imagine now what Denise's husband,kids,& mother will begin to assume as they find her chocheting privates......."Kids menapause affects women differently....."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2008, 08:54 PM

Let's see how bored I am over the weekend. I may post a few more pictures of my fabulous crocheted anatomical features!
Unread 04-17-2008, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAETIGGER
I am trying to imagine now what Denise's husband,kids,& mother will begin to assume as they find her chocheting privates......."Kids menapause affects women differently....."
My mother is encourging me to make the vagina and the breasts!!!! My mom is a hoot!!!! The kids on the other hand think I'm just plain crazy. DH is an idiot and I don't care what he thinks. LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2008, 08:57 PM

I could wager that if you should post a vajayjay or wiener you will be censored even if it is crocheted
Unread 04-17-2008, 08:59 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention....I got a supeona today to testify in a custody case for someone I used to babysit for. April 30th....how am I going to sit in court all day. I can't even sit in a soft chair all day. I've got to figure out how to get out of this. I'm hoping maybe they can take a deposition from me at home.

Being I'm on disability from work, can't my doc provide a letter stating that due to my surgery, I cannot sit in a courtroom all day waiting to testify due to pain and medications?

Any legal minds out there have any advice for me?
Unread 04-17-2008, 09:00 PM

You're Mom sounds like a hoot.Well I suppose you could sell you're wares to the ladies who have the lingere parties,I dont know if I spelled lingere right I am laughing to much
Unread 04-17-2008, 09:01 PM

I was having a wonderful day until 7:30 pm!

Today my lil one and I went out for breakfast. We tried a new local place. I had 2 eggs, hashbrowns, toast, and bacon for $1.99......yum! I finished up the laundry, cleaned bathrooms, and mopped with my new Shark mop. House is all clean!

Decided to go to the A store and shop. Bought a bunch of stuff then went to B and bought some stuff. Picked up the kids from school and went home to make dinner. Kids were all excited to try on their new things. My middle daughter ripped the tags off of her swimsuit and tried it on (with underwear). Too small. Told her I would take it back and get her another suit that she had picked out online. Oldest daughters suit too small as well.

Went to Curves while oldest watched. After we went back to take the suits back. First stop...A store. One employee never even acknowledged I was there and she was behind the desk casually talking about hotels and tickets with two other people (not customers). I waited for about 5 mins. before another employee came over. I gave her the suit, receipt and the tags from the suit. She said she can't take them back because no liner in the suit. Told her it didn't have one and daughter tried it on with underwear. I also told her I had just purchased it 6 hrs. earlier. She tried to get other employees attention and she said same thing. I told her this was unacceptable. She tried calling the manager and couldn't reach her so she called another store manager and they said same thing. I pointed out their return policy and said I guess you should change this policy then because it's not stated anywhere in here or in the store that you can't return it. I was ticked. I told her I would be contacting A store and would never shop there again. I was ticked! Went to B and returned swimsuit and they had no problem and were suprised how A store handled it. GRRR!!! I just emailed guest relations of the company.

I am having 8 yds of topsoil delivered tomorrow. Told hubby he can moved it and I'll rake. Ought to be LOADS of fun...ugh!

Denise your uterus is beautiful!

SW glad you made it back ok..take it easy. Sorry for your loss.

Tuna you're a funny girl!

I should get clearance for sex next week, but now I don't even want it. Going to talk to doc about low libido. At that time I'll be wishing he was a she!
Unread 04-17-2008, 09:01 PM

Denise sounds like a question for Tuna.
Unread 04-17-2008, 09:03 PM

Oh Denise...too funny. You can make the boobs for Breast Cancer Awareness! Penis and scrotum for Prostate Cancer awareness. THIS COULD BE A GOOD THING.
Unread 04-17-2008, 09:06 PM

Yeah, but what do I do with them after I make them. I can't have a bunch of boobs, penis' (still don't know the plural of this.), scrotums, vaginas, etc. laying around my house!!!!! LOL

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register