Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 155 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

LOL!!! You're a hoot! I think I pulled something working out yesterday because I have a burning sensation on my left side......so outta shape.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2008, 09:46 PM

Well, I phoned EI back this afternoon. I spoke with a very nice girl. I only swore a few times and apologised each time and also stated I was not mad at her or yellingat her. But guess what?! I actually got somewhere. Unless she was just trying to be nice. So she said I shoud recieve something next week. Cross your fingers!
So I Had a thought for when we go to supercross. I am making flags with our fav riders anmes to put on our anteneas to go down with. So I was going to sew their names onto it, but Thought my patience level isn't up there yet, so DD and I went to Walmart to get fabric paint. How in the heck will I walk around a stadium when walking walmart is enough. And ahhhh. there is still a week left. I really need to start morewalking. And puffy tummy?! I will not have pants to fit! Well, Iguess my stretchy yoga oants will do. And maybe I will have to go shopping! darn!!!wink wink! Everyone is joking about getting me a wheelchair! They're like, "Oh we could get so much special treatment"! Well, hmmmm, like track side seating?!! kidding. Our seats are good. We should be able to see the whole track! DD is just getting silly excited! She has her Chad Reed shirt on telling us where he is going to sign it! What a girl! And she actually has a skirt on as well! Doesn't happen often!
Has anyone looked at their vajayjays yet? I did this morning to see if it was red, it was a bit sore when wiping, and it looked wierd. I got Dh to peek and well, that was just useless. Someone got excited!Really didn't mean to do that. He said it looked good. I am sure it did, since its been 5 weeks since he;s gotten any. Ya I feel for him. nope.
Okay all I was wanting to say was my EI news, and here I go noveling again! But here comesDh in from the garage, and wanting to sit together!awww. Our shows are on!
Good night! Chitchat to you in the morning!
Unread 04-17-2008, 09:47 PM

Michelle, I hear that raking topsoil is an excellent fix for burning pain. Let me know how that works for you.

Denise- contact the attorney who summoned you directly, they will make whatever accomodations you need - if they need your testimony bad enough.

BF is snoring next to me and I, despite LOADS of walking and fresh air today, lay here wide a ******* wake.

p.s. I found an old pair of jeans in the back of my closet, they are a size too large, with Lycra, and a wide, comfy waistband... very very comfy to wear today, but my aunt commented that they were too big for me.
sigh
yes, auntie, that is why I am wearing them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2008, 10:20 PM

Hey Denise, I don't want to feel stupid but How do I see the picture of your crocheted body parts. I would love to see the picture.

Pam
Unread 04-17-2008, 10:34 PM

Denise from Mirriam Webster the plural is "pe·nis·es" also "pe·nes"

Sydneybug....Can't ask the men to look at anything remotely femine related without their minds going to the gutter! Mine did the same....LOL

I have fallen in love with watching "How clean is your house" on BBC makes me feel like I live at the Hilton.

Goodnight ladies
Unread 04-18-2008, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mweaverrn
LOL!!! You're a hoot! I think I pulled something working out yesterday because I have a burning sensation on my left side......so outta shape.
https://www.hystersisters.com/photopo...&ppuser=172028

You can either click on the link above or click on my avatar and there should be a link that say view my photos or something like that.

Enjoy! LOL
Unread 04-18-2008, 06:14 AM

I had my checkup yesterday and my Dr. said no sex for 2 more weeks, something about stitches still there and could cause tearing and that wouldn't be good. My dh and I just knew last night was going to be romantic once I got the go ahead but after my appt. we were soooo let down.
Unread 04-18-2008, 07:16 AM

Morning Girls

I need a haircut badly... please chime in with your comments:

I was think of cutting my shoulder-lenth hair and going shorter, something like Aly got on Biggest Loser - I thought her haircut was adorable- short and swingy and very easy to care for.

Thoughts?
Unread 04-18-2008, 08:09 AM

Oh good morning all!
Tuna, I love her cut! I am a hairdresser but got out of the salon area after DD was born. Long story. But I still do it at home. I also cut,color,streak, and whatever else my own hair. I had the most horrible experience and it was a co-worker who did it. NOw I am always happy! Except this last time I streaked it last week. UGH! But Monday I put some darkerer blonde streaks in and now it looks great!WHEPH!
I am feeling okay this morning. But after sleeping for 7 hours I am still exhausted. Blah.
Today is walk day. DD is off school today.Pro-D day. So her friend is coming over and we are walking over to the feild at the highschool and they can play soccer and I can wakl around the track. By the time I do 1 lap they should be tired. Ya right. They are the energizer bunnies! DD would not stop last night. Oh to have that energy! I kicked both DDand Dh out to the garage to work out. She does work outs with DH.Its so cute! She is one strong kid!
Anyways, someone is starving, cause you know she never gets fed! Like the cat so cries every time someone walks into the kitchen. Her bowl is full but....! DD eats non stop. And she is solid. Not skinny skinny. But athlete skinny. She's 4'2.5" and about 68 pds. She just sprouted .5" this week!!
Shes been like that since newborn! I wish I could eat like her!
Unread 04-18-2008, 08:15 AM

Absolutely love the pic of the uterus!!!!! Denise you are one funny lady!! I love to read your posts, they usually brighten my day!! I certainly need it today.....at little pain and itchiness (is that a word?) up inside. Got some cream last week from Dr. but doesn't seem to have helped. Also pain in bladder when I pee. It's also dreary and raining today

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register