Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 158 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-18-2008, 05:31 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by PismoBeachNativ
Thanks Shelly when you find out about the lubricant and moisture please post I am very curious. Well wishes to all.

I have my 5 week appointment on Mon I'll ask my Dr and let you all know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2008, 05:40 PM

My Dr. must be insane, he released me at 4 wks. It was scary but everything works fine. He also so to proceed with everything else but slowly, including lifting my 21 lb granddaughter. Today was 1st day back to work for 1/2 day. I'm trying to build up my stamina. I just get so tired so darn easy. everyone and everything says it will be a 6 mths to a year before we feel normal again, but I'm so happy about not having 20-35 day periods, I can't stand it.
Unread 04-18-2008, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready4reliefnTN
I'm so happy about not having 20-35 day periods, I can't stand it.

Yea no more PERIODS! I also very happy about that!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2008, 06:15 PM

Well the latest on my bladder infection. The Dr. prescribed a medication that my pharmacy did not have ???Strange so I called around to 4 other pharmancies and no one had it. Finally got the original pharmacy to call the Dr. and get it changed. I looked up the prescription on the net and it says that the antibotic is to treat a uncomplicated bladder infection. I have never heard of this before. I am going to keep investigating anyone every hear of that.
Unread 04-18-2008, 06:30 PM

Yea no more PERIODS! I also very happy about that

We get to wear white pants and can plan our trips to the beach without a worry in the world. We have more room in our purses. And we can you-no-what anytime we want to. I've had dark red sheets on my bed for years, I'm gonna get a new color. I'm so blessed! I thanked my dr over and over for doing such a great job. He said "I didn't do it, the orderly did. lol. I told home like gomer Pyle, Thank ya, Thank Ya, Thank ya! I told him I was was so looking forward to my new life and could not wait to fully recover. We may go camping next weekend. I've got to find a swim suit to camofluge the swelly belly when it happens. I may go get a new haircut, too. My hair is halfway down my back, and is a pain to fool with sometimes, but I can always put it up. I received my hystersisters pamphlet in the mail today. I thank God for all of you! You gals have been wonderful and I could have never have made it thru this without you.
Unread 04-18-2008, 06:45 PM

Sorry Pismo Beach Native.. never heard of an uncomplicated bladder infection. Do know sometimes it is tough to get exactly what the Dr subscribes.

Tn you are so right white pants ! Been awhile that these were pulled out without concerns. Get your hair cut, feel good, pamper yourself. I had to do that a couple of weeks ago, couldn't stand it. Felt much better. Had considered traveling much to visit friends. Now I can, almost carefree.

Unread 04-18-2008, 06:58 PM

I'm changing my name to RelevednT if I can do that. I will never not visit this website from time to time It's too important to me. The only thing is I have dial up and its so sllloooowwww! I have to go to e-mail each time and get back on. But it is worth it and if anything what we have all been through has taught us patience. I had an ostrial chondrial defect in my left ankle and had surgery last May. I had to elevate it above my ankle for 2 weeks, then be off it for 6wks, on crutches. Now I go back to this dr on
Monday. He already told me (in January) I had a legion in the talus and that I will have to have surgery again and be out of work 4-6 wks. I can't afford that now. I have no sick time and did not get a paycheck on the 15th. I will not use my vacation time. I could not face this job knowing that I could not take off. We are strapped. But I can still see the bright side-NO MORE PERIODS!
Unread 04-18-2008, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready4reliefnTN
He already told me (in January) I had a legion in the talus and that I will have to have surgery again and be out of work 4-6 wks. I can't afford that now. I have no sick time and did not get a paycheck on the 15th. I will not use my vacation time. I could not face this job knowing that I could not take off. We are strapped. But I can still see the bright side-NO MORE PERIODS!

I totally empathisize with you. After working for years where I am I went full time in Dec and had 3 days of sick time. Quickly used up, short term disability not part of the package, so it is tough. But we must keep on looking at the bright side. I am thinking about requesting 2 more weeks for my job is very physical and I have to go in for the full 8 hours at a time. Stinks. Maybe I should have stayed part time with them. It may have been the better option all things considered. Hindsight 20/20. Hang in there woman we'll make it.
Unread 04-18-2008, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklvr
I totally empathisize with you. After working for years where I am I went full time in Dec and had 3 days of sick time. Quickly used up, short term disability not part of the package, so it is tough. But we must keep on looking at the bright side. I am thinking about requesting 2 more weeks for my job is very physical and I have to go in for the full 8 hours at a time. Stinks. Maybe I should have stayed part time with them. It may have been the better option all things considered. Hindsight 20/20. Hang in there woman we'll make it.
Yea we will one way or another!
Unread 04-18-2008, 07:52 PM

booklvr, You must love all books. I just finished "play dirty" by Sandra Brown. What a shocker by her! Now am reading 7th Heaven by James Patterson. I am on the waiting list at the library for "The Appeal" Me and dh have read all the Body Farm Books by Jefferson Bass and can;t wait for another to come out. Did you read "Rhett" as in Rhett Butler? What did you think?
All you other hyster sisters- Happy Healing! and take here slow and easy! We ain't out of the woods yet!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register