Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 169 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-22-2008, 06:59 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Hi girls! I have been sooooooooooo tired today! But I fought the nap.I gave my boyfriend a haircut,& visited the grandson & got new library books,as I was reading a little while ago I had to fight falling asleep.I am forcing the insomina into hiding I had two nights in a row of good sleep.I think I wore myself out walking yesterday & cutting down my coffee........I am gonna make it til 10pm.
Reading you're posts about side pain made me realize thats probally what my left hip pain is all about,I was trying to put my finger on where it hurts cause left side is pretty basic ovary,hip,colon,muscles,tendons,ligaments. It hurts around the hip in twinges in the groin & if I put my finger on the most tender spot & look in the mirror quess what I'm touching,...my incision.Which is kind of a relief! So long as it's just part of healing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2008, 07:09 PM
late but thankful

my DH was the one that found this website only yesterday. Kinda sad that it wasn't discovered sooner, but I am happy to have found you ladies.

I had TAH/RSO on 3/11 due to Adenomyosis. DR also found that ovary was attached to the uterus via adhesions. The ovary and tube both had adhesions everywhere and the ovary was also cystic. I also had lots of adhesions elsewhere. Operative/Pathology report also stated that I had Chronic Cystic Cervicitis.

I had been telling my DR since 1st D and C back in August 2005 that something was still wrong with me and he didn't believe me. That surgery removed chocolate cyst from right ovary, a fibroid, and endometriosis in two locations. We tried many different BC pills for about two years but my body rejected every one.

My cycles started getting very heavy and real irregular. I felt everything that happen down there which was scary. It started two weeks of every month and than went to every single day until I had surgery.
Unread 04-22-2008, 07:18 PM

Hi girls......sorry haven't been around. I haven't been feeling so great the last couple of days. Thankfully, I have my weekly doc appt. on Thursday. I've had a lot of rectal pressure for about the the last 3 days or so. I kept thinking I needed to poop. So, unfortunately, I strained. Now the surgical site from the sphincteroplasty is very painful. I'm a little nervous I might have done something but we'll see. Sorry for TMI. I'm just so darn uncomfortable. I feel like I need to poop all of the time but have to strain just for a little bit and a short time of releif.

As far as the TVH goes....not a stitch of pain there. I think some of the stitches are disolving from the cuff. No pain at all there. No pelvic pain....well, maybe a twinge here and there. Some lower back pain but I just attribute that to being so inactive.

I did vacume the hardwoods today and just mopped where the dogs pee'd. God forbid they are let out by anyone but my mom or me. Then dh says he's going to get rid of the dogs 'cause they keep peeing on the floor. Well, duh.....let them out and maybe they won't pee on the floor.

Anywho.....sounds like the one thing we all still have in common is being tired all the time. I guess we'll be sharing that for awhile.

Everyone keep up the good recovery!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2008, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusCrew
my DH was the one that found this website only yesterday. Kinda sad that it wasn't discovered sooner, but I am happy to have found you ladies.
Jesus Crew I glad you found this site too. I don't know that my recovery would have been this good without this site & my hystersisters! We talk about everything & I mean EVERYTHING so don't be shy.
Unread 04-22-2008, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
Hi girls......sorry haven't been around. I haven't been feeling so great the last couple of days. Thankfully, I have my weekly doc appt. on Thursday.
I've been wondering where you've been. I'm sorry you've had some bad days Let us know what the Dr says on Thurs. Have you given her the goodies you made? I hope you have a better day tomorrow!!!!!
Unread 04-22-2008, 07:35 PM

My DH heard me laughing at a post and he said he is glad I found this site because it is a healthy way to approach my hyster. He is right!

He is being really sweet to me tonight I wonder why? I think he wants to play golf this weekend.
Unread 04-22-2008, 07:37 PM

Welcome Jesuscrew,glad you found us!
Denise :are you allowed to use anything on your butt? Like nupricanol? Dont know if I spelled it right its hemmroid cream if you keep it in the fridge its awesome for sore(starfishies) (my daughters word for butthole) I have resolved that I cant eat enough fiber to keep my diverticulitis happy I have to take the fiber tabs.I did good after the frst two wks but then started straining this past two wks,my doc says its an absolute they dont want me constipated or straining
Unread 04-22-2008, 07:38 PM

&&&& Denise I think you should chochet a brown starfish! To commemorate your journey!
Unread 04-22-2008, 07:40 PM

Jesuscrew I hope you realize we were all normal until more or less six wks ago,...........
Well may all of us weren't but I'm sure some must have been
Unread 04-22-2008, 07:47 PM

The last few days I've been pretty active. Now I'm feeling that crampy feeling & pains in my vagina. Is anyone else feeling this at this point? Maybe I'm trying to jump back into my old life to quickly. I did go around without Vin Diesel today maybe that is my problem...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register