Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 170 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-22-2008, 07:50 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
I've been wondering where you've been. I'm sorry you've had some bad days Let us know what the Dr says on Thurs. Have you given her the goodies you made? I hope you have a better day tomorrow!!!!!
Nope.....I'll be giving my uttie to the doc on Thursday. I'm also going to make one for her nurse. She has her own office, too so I figure they can hang them in their offices. LOL I bought two gift bags and tissue paper for them so I can discretely carry them through the hospital and up to the clinic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2008, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
Nope.....I'll be giving my uttie to the doc on Thursday. I'm also going to make one for her nurse. She has her own office, too so I figure they can hang them in their offices. LOL I bought two gift bags and tissue paper for them so I can discretely carry them through the hospital and up to the clinic.

You'll have to tell us what they say. It is such a cute original idea.
Unread 04-22-2008, 07:57 PM

JesusCrew - welcome - better late than never

Maetigger - You are so kind about the normal thing - that's the nicest thing I've heard in the longest time. You bet - we are the new normal.

Yeah Hyster Princess Sisters
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2008, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAETIGGER
Welcome Jesuscrew,glad you found us!
Denise :are you allowed to use anything on your butt? Like nupricanol? Dont know if I spelled it right its hemmroid cream if you keep it in the fridge its awesome for sore(starfishies) (my daughters word for butthole) I have resolved that I cant eat enough fiber to keep my diverticulitis happy I have to take the fiber tabs.I did good after the frst two wks but then started straining this past two wks,my doc says its an absolute they dont want me constipated or straining
I LOVE the starfish.....I've been trying to think of something to be more polically correct than the international symbol of (*)

Crocheted starfish.....now that's an idea!!!!

I don't think I can use anything 'cause I still have that open wound where my perineum is rebuilding itself! LOL I know that I'm not supposed to be straining but my "starfish" seems to have a mind of it's own. I have so much pressure there it feels like I need to go all the time. I put it off for as long as I can then I HAVE to go. So I sit on the throne and nothing until my "don't do it" side of my brain is overtaken by the "just do it" side.

I know I'm going to get scolded on Thursday when I go see my doc but I'll feel a lot better once she tells me I didn't damage any of her beautiful work. The last thing I need right now is to spend another six hours under the knife!

I will update everyone on Thursday 'cause I'm sure you guys are curious on the newest installment of.........

"As the Perineum Returns".......and......our newest show.....
"The Starfish Chronicles"!!!!!!
Unread 04-22-2008, 08:00 PM

Denise - this could be a cottage industry for you - your items might take off like wildfire. Every doc's office north and south of the border may want them.
Unread 04-22-2008, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusCrew
my DH was the one that found this website only yesterday. Kinda sad that it wasn't discovered sooner, but I am happy to have found you ladies.

I had TAH/RSO on 3/11 due to Adenomyosis. DR also found that ovary was attached to the uterus via adhesions. The ovary and tube both had adhesions everywhere and the ovary was also cystic. I also had lots of adhesions elsewhere. Operative/Pathology report also stated that I had Chronic Cystic Cervicitis.

I had been telling my DR since 1st D and C back in August 2005 that something was still wrong with me and he didn't believe me. That surgery removed chocolate cyst from right ovary, a fibroid, and endometriosis in two locations. We tried many different BC pills for about two years but my body rejected every one.

My cycles started getting very heavy and real irregular. I felt everything that happen down there which was scary. It started two weeks of every month and than went to every single day until I had surgery.
Better late than never........Welcome to our thread!!!!!

We have a great bunch of girls here. I am the resident sicko. I'm six weeks post-a bunch of stuff (see below) and I have another several weeks/months to go. But I'll tell you this site has gotten me through the last six weeks of being mostly on bedrest. These ladies have been a lifesaver to me. There truly isn't anything we don't talk about.

My favorite past-time this past couple of weeks has been crocheting.....I recently crocheted a uterus to give to my doctor. You can see a pic of it by clicking on my avatar and viewing my photos.

Welcome and jump on in......I'm here pretty much 24/7 for now so if you have any questions, please feel free.
Unread 04-22-2008, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumblebee
Denise - this could be a cottage industry for you - your items might take off like wildfire. Every doc's office north and south of the border may want them.
Yeah, why not.....the doctor's get rich removing our uteri and maybe I can get rich giving them back!!!!! LOL

I found weiner warmers, too.....but so far it's only a knitting pattern. I need a crocheted one. Hey....we have a knitter here somewhere! My daughter's bf want's me to make a bunch of weiner warmers for the guys at his work to give them out for Christmas. Scary thing is.....this is a platoon of Marines that have three tours of Irag under their belts!!!!
Unread 04-22-2008, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
I found weiner warmers, too.....but so far it's only a knitting pattern. I need a crocheted one. Hey....we have a knitter here somewhere! My daughter's bf want's me to make a bunch of weiner warmers for the guys at his work to give them out for Christmas. Scary thing is.....this is a platoon of Marines that have three tours of Irag under their belts!!!!
Stop you are to funny!!!!! Hey I'll order one from you for my DH. How much? That is one of the funnist things I have heard in awhile, thank you!
Unread 04-22-2008, 08:16 PM

Denise
The stuff we are finding on the Internet! The tampon flowers I made (suggested by this site) your uterus & now your weiner warmers. LOL I better get Parental software so my DD doesn't find this stuff! LOL

My friend came over to see my flowers and she feel on the couch laughing so hard! She loved them. Then a divorced guy neighbor came over and I thought he was going to pass out he looked so nervous when he noticed them. I have them proudly displayed in my family room close to the front door. LOL
Unread 04-22-2008, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
Stop you are to funny!!!!! Hey I'll order one from you for my DH. How much? That is one of the funnist things I have heard in awhile, thank you!
Well, I have to convert the pattern from a knitted pattern to a crocheted pattern. Well, if I don't get the ok to go back to work part-time then it will give me something else to do. :-)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register