Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 171 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-22-2008, 09:29 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
Well, I have to convert the pattern from a knitted pattern to a crocheted pattern. Well, if I don't get the ok to go back to work part-time then it will give me something else to do. :-)

You'll have to sell these on Ebay. There has to be a market for the things your making.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2008, 09:33 PM

Yes I surely would buy a wiener warmer from you,perhaps you have found your new career,you just need a website"The Starfish chronicles" or "The Brown Eye Girl" ( my daughter also calls the butthole the brown eye!) She is quite the chip off of the Tigger.
When she was 21 I told her she needed a regular GP doctor so I went with her on an apt with mine,he is an older man.Well the nurse told her undress except for underwear & gown.She freaks out when the door closes cause she left the house earley & didnt wear under pants & then wants my Mom panties,So I quickly swap my panties to her & we both are holding back laughs when the dr comes in.I watched the movie "Because I said so" last night & when they were making fun of their Mom's panties I thought of that day.Never make fun of your Mom's panties cause someday you will wear them!!!!
Unread 04-22-2008, 09:36 PM

Denise, I'm also going to entrust you with my secret invention The Ballzier,I dont have a prototype perhaps you van make one.I explained to my boyfriend if women had gonads we would protect the darn things you see how we treat boobs,We would lace them up pad them & line them in satin there would be "Victor's Secret" stores we wouldnt walk around with the swayin & getting bumped around all day thats not how we handle the delicate parts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2008, 09:42 PM

Well its past my bedtime I have been silly enough for one night time to wind down!
Unread 04-22-2008, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAETIGGER
Denise, I'm also going to entrust you with my secret invention The Ballzier,I dont have a prototype perhaps you van make one.I explained to my boyfriend if women had gonads we would protect the darn things you see how we treat boobs,We would lace them up pad them & line them in satin there would be "Victor's Secret" stores we wouldnt walk around with the swayin & getting bumped around all day thats not how we handle the delicate parts
I think the weiner warmer would cover that......get it.....cover that!!!! LOL....anyhow.....it also has an attached little sweater for the "boys". I'm trying to find a pattern so I can post a picture. I'll let you know if I find it.

Thanks,
Unread 04-22-2008, 10:56 PM

Quote:
I LOVE the starfish.....I've been trying to think of something to be more polically correct than the international symbol of (*)

Crocheted starfish.....now that's an idea!!!!

I don't think I can use anything 'cause I still have that open wound where my perineum is rebuilding itself! LOL I know that I'm not supposed to be straining but my "starfish" seems to have a mind of it's own. I have so much pressure there it feels like I need to go all the time. I put it off for as long as I can then I HAVE to go. So I sit on the throne and nothing until my "don't do it" side of my brain is overtaken by the "just do it" side.

I know I'm going to get scolded on Thursday when I go see my doc but I'll feel a lot better once she tells me I didn't damage any of her beautiful work. The last thing I need right now is to spend another six hours under the knife!

I will update everyone on Thursday 'cause I'm sure you guys are curious on the newest installment of.........

"As the Perineum Returns".......and......our newest show.....
"The Starfish Chronicles"!!!!!!
I grew up having the fissures and still get them on occasion. After surgery was no exception for me. The first week was terrible and very painful. Drinking warm water or caffine free tea seemed to help. Also some very non-traditional methods helped..
Unread 04-22-2008, 11:13 PM

Quote:
I think the weiner warmer would cover that......get it.....cover that!!!! LOL....anyhow.....it also has an attached little sweater for the "boys". I'm trying to find a pattern so I can post a picture. I'll let you know if I find it.

Thanks,
I found this "weiner warmer" but I doubt this is what you were talking about
Unread 04-22-2008, 11:26 PM

[quote=JesusCrew]my DH was the one that found this website only yesterday. Kinda sad that it wasn't discovered sooner, but I am happy to have found you ladies.

sorry sent to soon... dialup giving me a tough time .. in limbo forever !
Unread 04-22-2008, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusCrew
my DH was the one that found this website only yesterday. Kinda sad that it wasn't discovered sooner, but I am happy to have found you ladies.
Welcome Sorry to read about all of your frustrations. If they would only listen! With that aside, I hope that your recovery is going well and that you are or will be feeling so much better soon!
Unread 04-23-2008, 01:13 AM

So no weekend getaway for me, Instead hubby took our 7year old to her first dance it was a Father Daughter dance. They dressed all up and even matched in yellow. She was so excited, I couldnt help but get teary eyed.

I got the green light from my DR yesterday. She said it was amazing there is no scar on the cuff. She even let DH see, He really knows me inside and out! Still I am afraid to have sex, My mother was no help today when I talked to her, somthing about riding a bike? Then she went into explaining positions! She is only 48 very open, too open

I got my hair cut and highlighted today so I feel super cute, Not really sexy yet. I guess it will happen somtime soon,
right?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register