Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 176 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-23-2008, 07:48 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Hey kiddo's

still working part time until monday. I have been so crampy these past two days, no ovaries so it cant be, can it???

Man the coyotes are howling tonight. Hope they didnt eat the chihuahua.

Sounds like everyone is doing fine at their pace. Keep up the good work-you too Denise. It is just part of the process. That is why we are here together.

Getting hot here: doesnt help the hot flashes any.

Gone for a day and there is 10 new pages, nicely done girls.Miss you.

Ilene
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-23-2008, 07:51 PM

D - What a "beary" nice place in which you live ! Thanks for the info I now have this pic in my head. What an interesting thing to have to worry about. Did you hear about the woman in Fla who had to call 911 for the alligator in her kitchen ? I don't know which would be worse. Your place sounds pleasant with the bird feeders and forest, tho.

Tunacat- I've been craving BK onion rings..

Denise and Jesus Crew - Sending you positive healing thoughts. May your starfish and "colon" be healthy and get healthier.

Shelly - Hope you take pics of your party sounds like the party favors are super creative ! It sure would be nice to have a magic potion to take the place of surgeries. Perhaps, you should have a magic potion drink at your party and drink to noone needing future surgeries.

Gerry -Thx for the nap info. I know most of us live in a hurry up world. This has actually slowed me down from my two jobs and I am appreciating it...perhaps a bit too much . (smile) Tho, I know my workplaces aren't. And since I know too many people getting laid off I want to go back as strong as I can.

Maetigger - Kudos to you for your aid to all the young moms. Sounds like you are a great help to them. It is always nice to have help especially as a new mom.

Cleaned out my car today and was having a tough time knowing if my internal heater was causing my heat to rise and my face to flush or was it my busyness and the warmth of the day. Thinking of you all hoping everyone is doing well and having a good nite/day.
Unread 04-23-2008, 11:32 PM

I'm up...................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2008, 12:21 AM

Me too....I should go take something so I can get SOME sleep. Don't even feel tired either.
Unread 04-24-2008, 01:30 AM
I'm still up!

Hey everyone,

This will probably be my last post for a while - you won't forget me while I'm away will you??? I'll think of you when I'm resting in between museums! I'll think of you all when I get swelly belly at the end of the day! I'll miss you all!

I'm very tired right now but can't sleep. Excited, overtired, pain - did way too much yesterday. Today I wrote an article for the paper, finished editing my article for my column, sewed up and blocked my cardigan I knit for the trip - lovely lacy mohair thingy! I also finished the last few rows of my alpaca & silk lace shawl I've been working on for the last four years! Finally something for me!!! I'm taking that to Italy too.

So now, here I am and I'm sooooo tired and now I'm hungry!

I've had so many power surges today I had to change my pj's. Can't wait to get back and get the HRT going.

Denise, hang in there.

Jesus girl - you poor thing, take care and just be patient!

Tunacat - don't overdo it!!!

All of you, stay well till I return (hopefully in one piece and I'll post some pictures for you!!!)

Arrivederci!
Ciao bela!
Kathie
Unread 04-24-2008, 04:02 AM

Okay, I have to admit it. Monday was my 5th week after surgery, and I have found that going back to work full days this week was pushing it for me. My swelly belly is bigger than ever, and I was being witchy at work yesterday. Otherwise I feel pretty good, though - lots less soreness or sharp pain in the abdomen, so I am not needing as much pain med.

I am going to revert to my 6 hours days for the rest of this week and next week and see how it goes. I can keep on top of the "must do" things working 6 hours, and as for the rest, I remind myself that if I had had a TAH, I wouldn't even be back yet! That thought helps to keep me from stressing out.
Unread 04-24-2008, 05:15 AM

Kathie,
Have a safe and wonderful trip. Enjoy every minute taking in the incredible sights and beautiful people.
Ciao!!
Unread 04-24-2008, 05:35 AM

I have been up since 5am, with digestive problems... I hope I have not picked up a bug : (
My little dog seems to know something isn't right, she is shaking like a leaf and sticking to me like velcro (coming into the bathroom with me EVERY time!)

It is a beautiful day here and If I feel better I was thinking of taking a break from studying and working in my shade flower garden or perhaps washing my care. I am a bit scared that doing either one is too much... maybe I can get my son to help me.

How is everyone else this morning?
Unread 04-24-2008, 05:47 AM

Good Morning!

Well, today is my 7th office visit with my urogyn to evaluate things. I'm anxious this morning due to the issues I've had this week with straining. I've already showed, shaved, and straightened my hair. I just have to throw on some face and get dressed. My appointment is at 9:30 ET. I'll leave here at about 8:30 ET. Not sure how long it is going to take.

My uttie is all wrapped up in pretty pink and white polka dot tissue paper in a cute little polka dot gift bag to give to my doctor. I wanted to make another one for the nurse but just didn't feel like doing it last night. So, I'll make her one for the next appt.

Well, I guess I'm off to finish getting ready.

Everyone......please take it as easy as possible! Setbacks, suck!

Oh and Tuna.......a little gardening sounds okay....but washing your car.....come on now!!!!!
Unread 04-24-2008, 05:51 AM

Good Morning
Had 4 hours sleep - gonna get me some melatonin today.
Figures I'm up and only had one major power surge/hot flash.

I don't think I am going to give up coffee today.

I have to go into work for a while but will bring some home.

I hope you guys have decent enough employers who understand what you are going through.

On of my young office girls (29) grandfather passed away. I think I am more emotional over it than her. He lived with her. First time I had a staff in 14 years of business who had an immediate family member pass away. Poor girl has been called away from the office a few times to the hospital. Anyhow I told her I'd give her 2 -3 days off with pay.
She is a trooper and was in yesterday (she said it was an escape from her family) but I see how it has affected her sleep and with stress. I gave her $50.00 in take out food cards to ease the stress. I can't imagine employers not being sympathetic to us women who have gone through MAJOR surgery.

I am a tough employer (fired my son) I do not put up with baloney but I am extremely fair - and generous to employees who work hard.

I think I am indignant that some of you ladies are not getting the treatment you deserve. I know money is important but so is your sanity and physical health.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register