Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 180 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-24-2008, 04:29 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

By the way Debbie, thank you for your kind words... I know I am right where I should be in terms of healing, but I am hard on myself because other people don't comprehend why I am not just back to "normal" already!

Shelly, your dog sounds awesome, I really miss having a great big dog to hug! My Mastiff was only about 160lbs- the Neo's are taller and lighter in build (more Dane mixed in) than the English Mastiffs, which have more Newfie. He had a wonderful temperament with family and children, and was VERY protective. But he was a medical nightmare, just one problem after another... I will choose a mutt any day, much healthier animals!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2008, 04:31 PM

ibabug
how are you feeling? I couldn't image working right now. More power to you & every one working right now.
Unread 04-24-2008, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
Shelly, your dog sounds awesome, I really miss having a great big dog to hug! My Mastiff was only about 160lbs- the Neo's are taller and lighter in build (more Dane mixed in) than the English Mastiffs, which have more Newfie. He had a wonderful temperament with family and children, and was VERY protective. But he was a medical nightmare, just one problem after another... I will choose a mutt any day, much healthier animals!
He is wonderful. I love his wise eyes. He is so gentle and a lover. He trys to sit on my lap keep in mind that I'm short 5'1". Someone once tried breaking into our house. Could you image walking in and facing a 200 lb dog (he has a deep growl) and my 70 lb lab (she has a really mean growl). It was very scary! The guy ran out I saw his foot prints in the snow and there were big strides between them. Ever since then I've feel in love with them but hate the dog hair & drool on my walls, couches, furnature, etc. Oh and he hates baths. It is really hard to get him upstairs and into the bath tub! Great Danes are stuborn!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2008, 04:43 PM

Quote:
I am utterly bone-weary today. I told him I am tired of being tired, and he laughed.
I hear ya......I started off my day driving 30 minutes to the Navy hospital. When you drive on to any military installation you have to flash your military/dependent ID. So I had mine stuck in my visor for easy access since I'm always digging in my purse at the last minute. So I get on base, drive into the parking garage (6 stories), drive around for 15 minutes, and finally find a space that is a resonable walking distance (for me now). Gather up my crochet bag, my uterus, my purse, and my bottle of water and shlep the 1.5 miles to the front door of the hospital....which I might add is HUGE!!!! Only to realize once I got in the elevator that I forgot my ID in the car!!!! You can't be seen without that ID. So I had to shlep it back the 1.5 miles to my car, wander around the parking garage only to realize I was on the wrong level! Ugh....down the stairs to the right one, finally got to the car, and grabbed my ID. Then back the 1.5 miles to the hospital front door then another mile to the clinic itself. I was exhausted before I even saw my doc.

So after my doc appt. I had to walk the 3.5 miles back to my car, only to be stuck in traffic and take over an hour to get back home.

I rested for about an hour and then my cleaning people showed up. So, I took mom, picked the kids up from school, went to Walmart, bought a cart load of crap I don't need and came home only to find the cleaning people still here, dh came home and irritated me, painters came to work on the house, my 20 year old brought his NEW 32 year old girlfriend over unexpectedly to meet us, and about an hour ago I finally got rid of everybody so now I'm here.

Whew.....I'm worn out just from typing about my day!

I think I'll read more and post less right now.
Unread 04-24-2008, 04:47 PM

I think I've over done it today. I'm having shoting pains in my vagina. I ran all over today. I went to get my nails done, the bank, the dry cleaners, Sam's Club, drop off & get DD from school & take DD to the mall for an appointment. I'm done! DH will have to cook tonight. I did last night. I took 800 ibup & layng down.

I MISS my life! This day would have been nothing. At least now I won't have the pain so its worth it. I just wish the recovery wasn't so long.
Unread 04-24-2008, 04:51 PM

Denise That is a busy day. I thought I did alot of walking. Hospitals are HUGE!
Unread 04-24-2008, 05:13 PM

I hate parking garages because you can never find your car and there could be creepy guys lurking... and I reeeealllly hate traffic. Both those things would make me nasty.

I really should study now.... I MUST pass the bar, so i can make more money as a lawyer and hire a cleaning service!!WOOHOO!!!
Unread 04-24-2008, 05:18 PM

Hey, girls, guess who just called? My "friend" who made me sob last time she called, when she told me I should be BETTER BY NOW and that she was feeling great in 2 weeks blah blah blah....

I let that call go to voicemail. I sound like crap because I am having a low energy day and I don't need to hear that i'm not "normal". Kiss my furry cat tail.
Unread 04-24-2008, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Kiss my furry cat tail.
That is funny
Unread 04-24-2008, 05:22 PM

Quote:
I really should study now.... I MUST pass the bar, so i can make more money as a lawyer and hire a cleaning service!!WOOHOO!!!
Okay, I have to confess....my mom lives with us and we split the cost of the cleaning service. My husband is in the military..........LOL.....he's been to Iraq twice and in the Gulf countless times you don't think the government actually pays what his service is worth, do ya????!!!!!! LOL

That's why I have to finish school so I can get a good paying job, so I can leave my husband, take my cleaning lady, my one remaining "at home" kid, and my mom and get my own life!!!! LOL

Okay......okay....I guess I'm a bit cranky. It's been a long day and looking at six more weeks of this is kinda driving me loco!!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register