Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 199 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusCrew
that happened to me Shelly. Right in the middle of cleaning all my energy left. I still had two more rooms to finish.

I've been doing laundry all day and cleaning. I wanted to vacuum but I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-29-2008, 05:49 PM

I left vacuuming and hanging clothes for tomorrow
Unread 04-29-2008, 08:30 PM

Hi girls,I tested the waters & I can still swim ! Which was a big surprise cause I came home from work & took my first hotbath in almost 7 wks to get ready for the swim....& I inadvertantly found this but lump sorry to sound gross but when I was washing there was this little grape size lump right next to the starfish so I panic & think geez & I was just at the doc today,then I'm backing up to the mirror to see what it is,the boyfriend is pasing the hall waiting for me so I don't tell him my latest find til after the swim or I figure we won't be going to the beach if I bring this up! It is always something.So I was surprised with this on my mind that I could swim but swimmin was better than ever!!!
So then we discuss this lumpy starfish & go online & see its a hemmoid there are photos of such things I know,... TMI,but it is frightening to not know what it is.So tommorrow I will visit the drugstore for starfish cream.& Hopefully that works I figured I would see a Gi dr in the future I asked the gyn if I need to now cause of the diverticulitis,& she said its not an emergency as long as I have bms no pain or fever but eventually yes go.I was hoping to maybe heal a long time before anymore probing takes place.
About mesh,when you keep you're cervix alot of drs place a piece of mesh on the outside of it to keep internal organs from adhering to it while you heal,so I asked what happens to this mesh & my doc said it disolves & absorbs just like the stitches.I wonder if Denise is ok!? Hopefully just her computer is down
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Still up!

Well insomnia hit and I've been looking for jobs online so I missed taking my melatonin. That'll teach me. I applied for 3 jobs so far and called about another.

My skin has been itching all over for a couple of days now. Anyone else having this? It's driving me nuts.

I'm going to try to head off to bed. I have to be up in about 4.5 hrs. to take kids to school.

Nite
Unread 04-30-2008, 05:33 AM

Morning all!

Isn't it nice to go for a swim again? The hardest part is just getting up the courage the test the water out.

Yesterday was another no energy day, where i would have sworn I was coming down with a bug, I was utterly wiped out, had diarrhea, and chills/aches.

Today I am fine. It is truly sobering how long & slow the healing process is... just when you think you are safe, you get slammed with insomnia or exhaustion and then doing the smallest thing seems overwhelming.
I am scared to go back to work because of this... but at least it's a desk job.
Unread 04-30-2008, 05:40 AM
Good Morning my sistas!

Yesterday I helped a girlfriend build a fence for her horses...i didn't set any t-post but, ran wire..it was a all afternoon long ordeal!....felt good to be out and doing something!...after the first cpl walks down a 11 acre pasture, I got my air back..woke up my body I guess, don't know how to explain it, but after it was all said and done. I was POOPED!...but felt satisfied, I'm use to physical labor so all this down time as been a challenge..but..it was worth it!

Have a GREAT day!
Unread 04-30-2008, 05:56 AM

Morning...
Maetigger - Yes, the Secret is the same as the book. Borrowed it from the library . It talks about the power of positive thoughts and emotions. Something I know I can use right now as I struggle through the emotions of yet another surgery and not being able to face that at the moment. And wanting to change jobs and dealing with daily stressors along with challenges.

Michelle-Itchy skin caused me a great problem... paid the price for a couple of days and tore up some of the healing... having totally forgotten about everything in my attempt to eliminate the itching. But since then, I have found that my skin in general is drier , no matter how much water I drink. Have used eucerin cream, I believe it comes in a lotion too. Excellent for that if that is what is causing your itching.
Unread 04-30-2008, 06:02 AM

Stacy- Good for you for the physical work and fresh air. While you were doing that I was being a lazy bum using the rainy day as an excuse not to do anything... or anything much. Now that the sun is shining I am feeling energized again and ready to tackle the chores. Usually weather doesn't affect me but these are definitely not ordinary days.

Have a great day , all.
Unread 04-30-2008, 08:10 AM

Maetigger-If it isn't one thing its another (direct quote from my Dr regarding all the infections I've gotten). I've never had a hemmoid, hopefully the cream will take care of it. It is amazing what you can find on the Internet!

Michelle-I've also had insomia until the last 2 nights. Hopefully yours will reside too. At least I hope my is gone you never know!

Stacy-How wonderful that you are feeling so good to be so physical! I can't wait until I have the engery to do outdoor activities. I was walking around my front and backyard looking at all the landscaping I would like to do this year. I hope I heal quickly I'm excited to get started.

I'm feeling good today. I'm going on a walk with my friend today, she'll crack the whip and make me get a good walk in. Ahh fresh air I can't wait! Tomorrow is suppose to be rainy and cold so I better walk today. Take care sisters! I hope Denise is ok!
Unread 04-30-2008, 08:35 AM

Booklvr: Yrs ago I read all of Norman Vincient Peale's books & changed my thinking,and I have to say it has altered my life.I didn't become rich or anything,just makes life & what comes with it so much better.Its quite true one happy person can bring happiness to a room,& one very negative one can bring you down quick if you allow it.
O.k. Denise! Where are you? Should we send lawyers, guns ,& money or Drs,painmeds,& Ty?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register