Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 213 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 05-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Hello

You guys are killing me with the boared thing. I would love some boring......
Work is crazy - have a driver who needs to be off for wisdom teeth surgery - have a wing cutter off due to an injury. We have more work than we know what to do with. Oh it's a good thing - problem is there is no time for boring. Oh how I miss my recovery.
Hummmm. I still have a UTI - maybe I should take a day so the anti biotics can kick in. Who am I fooling - it'll just get me further behind.

Wonder how Kathy is doing in Italy.

I'm planning a trip to Kenya in June for 2 weeks with some girlfriends - long story - dh has an orgainization and we look after a couple of orphanages there. I haven't been there since 2006 - I usually go at least once a year - but with the unrest it just didn't work out. Dh is there now for a week and has gone to see the 20,000 people in tents. Funny - seems the women and children get the brunt of it all. I love to go and help - Life is so different over there. If any of you are interested in visiting an orphanage in rural Kenya let me know - I like to take groups over.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2008, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelhoney9709
I am so whinny lately that I'd like to start an I'm greatful to you all. It has to be hard to share so much of yourself with strangers. I open up and then clam up if I think I'm bothering people. I don't mind disappearing but, it doesn't feel very good.

Good to know that you have jobs to go back to. Good to know that you are able to take care of you health. Glad we have this web-site to share our achievements, ailments, and information. I live for my kids right now. I feel so much better. I know now that my long suffering is over and I won't loose my life from it. There are many that recieved different news.
Soaps have nothing on real life.

My left side hurts too. I went down last week cause my colon must have been very upset. Soy additive in foods tear up my intestines. Sometimes the label on food doesn't list it.

Wish me luck, I've sent out resumes fishing for work closer to home.
Keep sharing Carmel - no one will judge you - we all have our stuff - at least we can share the experience of surgery and support and encourage each other
Hang in there

Hope you get the job of your dreams
Unread 05-06-2008, 01:34 PM

Okay guys - I have a few minutes and want to bring something up that has been bothering me for awhile.
This goes back a few weeks.

I LOVE DRIED PRUNES.....Okay I said it - yeah I'm weird but they are lovely, mushy, pasty, sweetly gooey, I can't help myself - I eat 3-5 a day. They are loaded with nutritional goodness. I never have problems with bowl movements.

Here here for the humble prune.

BTW my afternoon snack was walnuts, almonds, dried cranberries and the delectable dried prune.

Still love me now that I am out?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2008, 01:48 PM

I like prunes too! I also like dried dates and figs...
And as much I might enjoy a trip somewhere exotic like Kenya, I need to rest and gear up for the big bar exam in July.
I am really dragging today because of insomnia again last night. Melatonin helps me get to sleep, but sometimes I just wake up and cannot get back to sleep.
Unread 05-06-2008, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
I like prunes too! I also like dried dates and figs...
And as much I might enjoy a trip somewhere exotic like Kenya, I need to rest and gear up for the big bar exam in July.
I am really dragging today because of insomnia again last night. Melatonin helps me get to sleep, but sometimes I just wake up and cannot get back to sleep.
Thank goodness you're on the prune team.

I hope we can keep this going until at least July.
I feel like we all will be with you when you do your bar exam.

The sleep thing is the most difficult - right now the melatonin is working for me but I have been where you are and I know it's not easy. Especially if you have to go back to work tomorrow.

I hope things will get better for you
Unread 05-06-2008, 02:40 PM

Not only am I a prunie, but so are my kids! I got it from my mom and have since passed it on

I got my Vagifem yesterday. So we'll wait and see how it goes.

I read in a magazine that Stars are combining Zantrex3 and Relacore to lose weight fast. Wonder if it is true cant see spending $40 for nothing.
Unread 05-06-2008, 02:42 PM

CarmelHoney, please continue to share with all of us. The worst thing that you can do is to keep bottled up. We have each gone through our own struggles so that we can help those around us. I feel blessed (I'm sure others to do too) to have a meeting place like this where we can come and share our hearts, thoughts, frustrations, achievements, etc. I cannot imagine going through this and not having all these loving ladies to share with.

JumbleBee and TunaCat, I love prunes, figs, and dates too. I have been eating a lot of dates lately and can't get enough. My parents have a fig tree and I love when I can go over and take a basket full home with me.

I would love to go to Kenya, I think that would be amazing. DH and I spent a week and half in Israel back in 2005 before I got sick. Those type of trips are truly unforgettable and worth every penny that it costs to get there.
Unread 05-06-2008, 02:58 PM

Now I want to go to kenya and cut chicken wings!!!!!

Hey girlfriends-life is good. Came home after work to rest and here I am on the computer...kathy ought to be back shortly I would think..,can't wait to hear.,
Unread 05-06-2008, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAETIGGER
Hi girls! I am off work tomorrow its my saturday weekend.So goodluck Tuna just remember you will be out of there soon.
Shelly sorry to hear you have an infection! Today Im at work but it feels good knowing Im off tomorrow.I havent started exercising,its like going to work is enough Im tired after work.Will get on those abs later!I have been feeling ok watch out for left side pain,cause the colon is over there too,& colons hate surgury.Mine seemed to stop with the fiber

Enjoy your day off tomorrow. I want to exercise to I just being lazy now. I've been walking here and there but not enough and no where close to what I did before surgery.
Unread 05-06-2008, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumblebee
Still love me now that I am out?

LOL of course we still love you. Although that is strange to like prunes, ha!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register