Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 216 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 05-07-2008, 08:33 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Debbie - You should not feel badly about feeling anxious. You do have a lot going on. And you are still recovering from heavy duty surgery.

I am prolonging the inevitable of going back to work. But know that I need to get some things done around the house that will be put on the backburner yet again when I go back to work. I am taking one last week off. Now that I am feeling better, I hope to get things done at home. And then I will step back into the workforce, yet again.

This whole ordeal has helped me realize how ridiculously hectic my life has been and how badly I need to readjust it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-07-2008, 08:51 AM

Tunacat have a good day at work. Don't let your co-workers comments get to you.
Unread 05-07-2008, 08:56 AM

Have a wonderful day ladies. I am off to work also. I am gonna try to get back here during lunch. I am already tired just from getting ready.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-07-2008, 08:58 AM

Good morning ladies

I'm feeling good today so I went to the gym I walked on the treadmill at a slow pace. Wow look out here I come! LOL I guess at least I went there and walked for over a mile. Today I have to and some other house work. We are hosting the company BBQ here on Friday got lots to do to get ready. I'll check in later to see how everyone is. It seems like since most of you went back to work the posting gets done at night. Take care.
Unread 05-07-2008, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusCrew
Have a wonderful day ladies. I am off to work also. I am gonna try to get back here during lunch. I am already tired just from getting ready.

Take it easy and don't over do it. Have a good day at work!
Unread 05-07-2008, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumblebee
I'm up.
Can't Sleep
Anxious
Lots of problems at work I have to deal with.
Just wanna stay home
Wish I wasn't so responsible.
Getting overwhelmed about planning for Africa - maybe it's too much.
DH is away this week in Africa which puts more pressure on me at work.

I'm sorry you had a hard time sleeping last night. I can't sleep well when DH is not in bed with me. Sounds like you have alot on your plate. I hope things ease up for you as you finish your tasks like planning your trip to Africa, etc.
Unread 05-07-2008, 10:00 AM

Work gets in the way of life
Unread 05-07-2008, 10:28 AM

I forgot to tell you all a funny story.

Box of tampons cost-$4.00
Period over Party cost -$100
Watching DH find hidden tampons in his pillow, drawers, shoes, shirt pockets, pants, truck & golf bag- PRICELESS!

My cousin hide them as a joke! He hasn't found the ones in his golf bag. I can't wait until he is on the golf course with his friends and he calls me yelling!
Unread 05-07-2008, 10:51 AM

Hey March 10 - 17, 2008 Hystersisters!
This is week #8 post "good riddance" surgery!
It is exactly 8 weeks today for me!
I haven't posted here in weeks, but I check in everyday and keep up with you all! It is a great support going through the whole thing with others, both the ups and downs of it all. I have received encouragement from all your experiences and thanks for the many humorous posts which always helped me feel better with a good laugh! I personally am well healed and back to my regular life again. There were times when I thought I would never feel this good again, but yippee! She's back!!
I am currently awaiting the birth of my first grandchild any day now! That is something that is bringing me great joy at this point in time for me!
It is a difficult thing to take all the things of life, balance them with our own individual level of energy and emotion, and come out with things just right. Hang in there everyone! We have 8 weeks behind us, and even if there is more healing and adjusting to do, that is a great accomplishment!
All the best to everyone of you!
Unread 05-07-2008, 11:16 AM

Lubeemay
I'm so glad you are back to your normal routines. Yea! I'm slowly getting there. Congratulations. Best of luck to you!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register