Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 238 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 05-23-2008, 02:59 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

for you Denise!!!!!!!!! Today is the end of another work week....yippee!!! I seem to live for Fridays and this on is the beginning of a 3 day weekend. No big plans for the Memorial Day holiday....just want to rest and try to regain some of my lost energy.

I ran into my Dr. at church on Wednesday night. He asked me how I was doing. I told him how I had absolutely no energy and was wiped out after about 3-4 hours of work. He said I wouldn't get back that energy probably until the end of this year. He said it could take a full year.

Will we ever be normal again....whatever that is???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-23-2008, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
HORMONES SUCK!

Carry on......
so does insomnia. I am super tired and really look forward to sleep and then I don't get any.

for Denise
Unread 05-24-2008, 06:39 AM

Ladies,

Now that your surgery was over 8 weeks ago, your thread has been moved to our "date club" forum for you to continue your friendships.

Please remember:

1. If you have a question about your recovery, please start a thread in post-op to get support for your particular issue.

2. To visit the pre-op and post-op forum to answer questions for our other members. Give back as you received from others!

Thanks for making HysterSisters the best support website on the internet! You are wonderful!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-24-2008, 10:26 AM

I am confused are we still posting on our thread
Unread 05-24-2008, 10:32 AM

well looks like we are.Sorry to hear you are having these complications Denise! I hope all of you have some good rest & sunshine this holiday weekend
Unread 05-24-2008, 10:59 AM

I tried to find our group for awhile and found us here (which is mentioned at the top of the page ):

HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House > Date Clubs
Unread 05-24-2008, 11:41 AM
Totally wiped!

Hi everyone,

I hear you about the fatigue and tiredness. I also have to contend with FMS/Autoimmune chronic illness which seems to like to party with my hyster tiredness.

Whatever!

Yesterday I was so tired at work that I could hardly keep my eyes open. I also discovered that a whole bunch of work I had done for our accreditation last week got lost when I had to do a system recovery on my laptop! I thought I had saved it but it was hiding on my desktop. Back up, back up, back up!!!!

Oh well.

Today I'm in the yarn shop volunteering which I call work when I'm at home, but when I get here I totally play!!! Don't thing dh has caught on yet! My dd and I both are part of this wonderful crafty adventure to raise money for charity and we get to be a part of our craft and feel the yarn!!! It's like - "feel the love" when we are carressing all those lovely fibres. Oh no! I've given my secret away! I have a fibre fetish!!! (sorry to my neighbours to the south for my canadian spelling - fiber vs. fibre)

After I finish my shift here I'm heading for two nights to our trailer on the Sunshine Coast. Any lurking Canadians will recognize the name 'Gibson's Landing" as the place they filmed the Beachcombers TV series - not far from there looking out on Howe Sound. Ahhhh, Beautiful British Columbia - wouldn't go back to Ontario for a million $$$ =-well,maybe just for a short time! LOL

Take care all.... Kathie
Unread 05-24-2008, 06:04 PM

Well here we go.....went over to the beach yesterday to meet up with the DH and friends. It was OK, for the first night, them BANG this moring I got up feeling so darn emotional I told the DH I was going home. He looked so sad and I was just crying my eyes out, and you know the rest. Anyway I think it had alot to do with our boys not being able to come over due to money issues and all. So about 2pm this afternoon I left, yep left drove 2 1/2 hours home crying and getting extremely emotional. Made it home fine, but as soon as the DH called to check on my AGAIN the crying. I have an appt with my GP Dr. on Tuesday and I am going to ask to be revaluated any and tell her something has to be done, I just can't live like this anymore. Anyway I am at home by myself which is a good thing I think, I want to call my mom but I will just start crying again and I have had enough tears for a while.
Karen
Unread 05-25-2008, 07:22 PM

Karen, that happened to me a few years ago I think I was starting Perimenapause,I tried every tea,herb & suppliment I cried off & on all day & somehow made it through work days without getting put in the nut house.Anyhow 10mg lexapro at bedtime has stopped that.Now after the hyster with one ovary I get feeling moody at pms time but Im not the waterfall I once was. I know the hormone shift is wild cause prior to the surgury I fealt very level mooded.Now when I get tired (dailly) I feel done,overwhelmed & desire to be left alone,I think the lexapro keeps me from gettin on the cry train & riding out!
Unread 05-25-2008, 07:27 PM

Kathy chatty, I need some advice.I volunteer with Karen refugees my boyfriend & I are helping the build a weaving loom.& I have no idea where to buy the thread.I know there is a shop in Canada but there must be some in the U.S. I don't know what kind of thread I should be looking for or how it's sold.I have seen the shirts they made in the refugee camps & it looks like thin cotton thread,any idea what its called & where it is sold?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register