Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 246 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 06-04-2008, 05:10 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Hi all
I am still alive
I am studying for the bar exam next month- I get up at 5am, study before work, at lunch, then after work till my brain slows down to a crawl.
This will continue for the next 8 weeks.
Also, major stress at work, where they won't let me have my vacation time off to study (this was approved back in January!!)
So, life is insane... otherwise feeling good, wishing I had time to go to the gym.
Bye everyone- TC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-04-2008, 07:59 AM

Michelle, so sorry to hear about your DH. I will be praying for your family and a good job asap.

Kathie, my office is trying to become re-licensed under the dept. of corporations right now so we (mainly me) are having to tidy up the whole office and make everything as perfect as possible. Haha, hi dream world !!! I will be praying for you too and for your work.
Unread 06-04-2008, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusCrew
Kathie, my office is trying to become re-licensed under the dept. of corporations right now so we (mainly me) are having to tidy up the whole office and make everything as perfect as possible. Haha, hi dream world !!! I will be praying for you too and for your work.
I know what you mean! I just wish I wasn't sick. I'm home in bed and the rest of the staff is doing the last minute spit & shine!

We'll pray for each other.

Kathie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-04-2008, 01:51 PM

Thanks everyone. DH has been up since 6 am applying for jobs and making phone calls. Hopefully something comes up soon.
Unread 06-04-2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PismoBeachNativ
OK it has been confirmed bladder infection #3 is present. I go on antibotics asap. The one sign that I didn't know is if you are leaking and have some pain when going you might have a bladder infec. I have had a few infections before the surgery and I also had the pain of the bladder spasms that was the sure sign for me, but strangly after the surgery it is just some pain when going and leakage non of the painful bladder spasms.
So here I go again, I think Shelly was the one that also had alot of infections. Oh Joy.
Yep I had 6 infections 3 of which were bladder infections & one was also a kidney infection. They can be painful. I'm glad your on antibotics so they don't turn serious. I wonder if I might have something going on again. The top of my vagina I guess vaginal cuff is really tender. Is anyone else having this especially when they have sex? Could be another yeast infection. How many is to many infections?
Unread 06-04-2008, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mweaverrn
Thanks everyone. DH has been up since 6 am applying for jobs and making phone calls. Hopefully something comes up soon.
I'll pray for you and your family. I've been in a similar situation with my DH I know how stressful it is something will come up. Keep your chin up
Unread 06-04-2008, 07:33 PM

Praying for you and your family Michelle.

I have a few more days left before I go back to the doctor. I am in pain 24/7 the last few weeks again with a limpy walk....lol Depending on what the surgeon says on Tuesday, I might be looking for a second opinion on the possible fallopian prolaps.

OH enough already! Sending good wishes to everyone.
Unread 06-05-2008, 12:21 PM

Nicoler76

I hope you feel better that is sad that you maybe facing another surgery. I hope your out of pain soon! If you have a fallopian prolaps will they take out your ovaries & fallopian tubes?
Unread 06-06-2008, 03:13 PM
finally a sigh of relief

Hi Everyone!

Well, a big sigh of relief has come - accreditation is over and I think we passed! We're non compliant on some things but only because we are in the process of putting it together and haven't got it done yet. All the 't' crossing and 'i' dotting is tedious, but we need to do it.

I made it through sick. I could feel the antibiotics finally kick in on the lung infection yesterday evening, however, I'm still rather weak. DH is coming down with something now and that is not a good thing.

The weather has been horrible here lately, however, next week is promising to shape up well. I'm tired of being sick in bed and rain!

Anyway, take care all and hang in there.

kathie
Unread 06-06-2008, 06:22 PM

I finally got to go see the new female DR today. That was one tough appointment. She read all my reports and said that I am not the average patient and that I would be difficult to treat. She also said that she agreed that my old DR was right in leaving the ovary only because I won’t be able to take HRT because I couldn’t take birth control. She wants to see if my body can handle Lupron shots with a progesterone pill and the mini pill. If not I might be in BIG trouble. She referred me to 1) a GYN at UCLA that specializes in pelvic pain 2) a pain management DR that can use different techniques and medicines and 3) a pelvic floor physical therapist.

On top of all that my husband has lost his mind and formatted my computer and his and has destroyed our clothes. I have no idea of what to expect when I get home, but I definitely know that we could use some prayer. Thx

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register