Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 42 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 03-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

I just got out of the house and went to Lowes to look for a fire pit with my DH. I know it wasn't a lot of of walking for a normal person but for me I thought I just walked the Boulder Boulder! Of course I got strange looks from other people but I kept my head high knowing that I was finally out of the house! On the short ride home I started to feel some shooting pain in my vagina. Its not fair...you finally feel good and go out for a brief walk and whamo back to bed you go! Here is to a better day tomorrow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2008, 09:36 PM

I can relate! DH has given up on the house, kids aged 7, 3 and 1 are living off of mac n cheese and cereal. I am so embarrassed at how bad my house looks right now - i would cry if company showed up right now!
Unread 03-26-2008, 09:54 PM

ARRRRGGGHHHH
MY IC has decided to flare up It is burning like the dickens when I pee. Looks like I am going to have to start taking the antihistamine and alpha blocker again.

My tummy bothered me all last night till I broke down and had to take a perc. I see the Dr Friday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2008, 10:55 PM

I had a pretty good day this morning/afternoon, stayed in bed. Baked a chocolate cake and frosted in the pan....I NEEDED CHOCOLAT. That was kinda uncomfortable mixing and so...UGH A friend came for a visit and I sat in the living room for aobut 3 hours chatting...finally I was praying for her to leave because my right side started hurting (sharp pains) and then my vagina started. She finaly left at 8 and I was oohing and aahing all the way back to bed all hunched over.....HUH???
Unread 03-26-2008, 11:04 PM

[quote=nicoler76] Baked a chocolate cake and frosted in the pan....I NEEDED CHOCOLAT.

Oh my!! So do I!!!!! That sounds soooooo good! I might try to come up with a chocolate fix tomorrow sometime.
Doctor got me another Scopolamine patch for the nausea I was having and it helped so much!! But it does make me exceedingly tired so I laid around all day today and still tired! Nothing on the docket for tomorrow so I will probably lay around all day tomorrow too, except for making something with chocolate in it.....sweet dreams tonight...
Unread 03-27-2008, 06:54 AM

It's Day 12 since the surgery and I'm feeling pretty darn good right now!

I saw my family Dr. on Wednesday because of fever, cough and congestion. He gave me cough med. with codeine and some antibiotic. I got the best sleep that night! Woo hoo!
I've not been taking the percoset as it gives me funny dreams. Funny the codeine in the cough med. doesn't do that. Go figure.

Yesterday I walked to the mailbox and my daughter helped me check for eggs in the chicken coop. What a joy to be outside and surrounded by my chickies!

My energy seems to be coming back by bits. Thank goodness my Mom sent me a couple of books to devour! The other thing that's been helping me is right now is the perfect time of year for me to slow down and take it easy. I couldn't have timed that any better!

And as one person reminded me when I blogged about my whole adventure with this, nothing will stop me once I'm back to full force! Wooooo hooooooo!

I'm so blessed that my DH could stay home an extra week while the kids were on Easter break. That took sooo much pressure off! I told him I was never going to joke about trading him in ever, ever again.
Unread 03-27-2008, 07:17 AM

Morning ladies!

I was woken up this morning by Tuna the Psycho Cat, who did a roadrunner across my BELLY- OWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

This, after yet another insomniac night, laying in bed till about 2 am listening to other people snore- it has become my routine : (

I also had a chocolate craving last night and so I devoured one of those GINORMOUS CHOCOLATE MUFFINS from Costco, which had about 2,000 calories in it, but who's counting?

My belly is still tender from overdoing it with housecleaning 2 days ago, but the spotting blood has let up- sBut I still plan on staying in bed today.... I have a really hard time keeping myself down, but I realize I must chill out if I am to heal.

I hope everyone has a nice day today-
(hugs) Dee
Unread 03-27-2008, 07:55 AM

Hey Ladies, happy 2 week anniversary. Things are getting easier. Still have some swelling and tenderness in the incision area. The incision itself is easing up in terms of the burning feeling. I am starting to move around and do some small tasks. I'm heading out today for breakfast to celebrate the 2 week mark. Speedy recovery everybody!
Unread 03-27-2008, 08:08 AM

Good morning!!! What day is this? I'm not sure anymore. They all seem the same to me. There is no variety in my life anymore!! I'm tired watching the same tv shows each day (which is not much), listening to arguing between my teenage girls, shooing the cat away because I don't want him in my lap, making that same walk to the mailbox each day for yet another bill. Ya get the picture here??? One bright spot, I did go to church last night, but everyone I talked to asked the same question....Why aren't you home in bed? Quite frankly, I'm tired of being in bed. I want this to be all better.....HElP ME!!! I want this yucky stuff to stop pouring out of me. What a mess all the time!! When does is completely stop?? I'm ready, any day now. My kids are leaving after school for a 2 day FBLA conference, so no arguing for the next 2 days....yippee!!!! DH has been wonderful through this whole ordeal. Housework is getting done except dusting furniture. He even ironed his own clothes. What a guy!! Maybe I'll tackle that dusting thing today....but then again, maybe not. Right now, I need a hot shower.....Later
Unread 03-27-2008, 09:10 AM

good morning, i can't believe it is 2 weeks already, what would i have done with out all of you. First thing when i come down stairs is check my computer to see how everyoned is doing. I feel good i have a sharp pain on occasion from when i reached to pick up a pr od dirty socks in the van. I was doing great until that,but i am sure it is nothing. i go to dr tomorrow and hope for an okay to go back to work on monday. I will have 2 weeks work, spring break( i will be off too) and then off to Washington with my sons 8th grade class. I should hope to be 100% by then.
things are looking up. Have a good day

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register