Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 54 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 03-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

I sat outside like a normal person (well I had my innertube) for an hour today! But now my stomach is hurting agian. Why is it that I can go anywhere from 7-11 hours with out pain meds. How come it bounces around the length of time in between pills? I know I've gone out a couple of times but I've done nothing today except sit and lay down? This recovering stuff sucks! One mintue you feel great and the next you hurt again! I can't wait for this to be over! At least my pain is getting less and less I'm just ready for it to be GONE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-29-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibabug
Hey guys-

sounds like everyone is doing relatively well today.

Yeah Denise hair straightening is a good sign.....glad you are feeling better today.

Sad Nicole-sounds like lots of worry, where exactly did you immigrate from?

Tuna Tuna Tuna. Sounds like your body slowed you down. Rest and know this too shall pass.

Bea: at least it is only your feet hurting, better than the jay jay.

Did anyone notice that we are much more chatty than the rest of the weeks support groups. Fun for us!!!
I could have NEVER gotten through the last 3+ weeks without you guys. When I was at my absolutely at my worse; crossways across the bed, bleeding from everywhere, stitches pulling and tugging everywhere, hurting inside, hurting outside, melting down in tears, sweating, freezing, etc., etc. there I was with my laptop propped up sideway just so I could type a few words. I cannot tell you how happy I am that I found this site.

I go back to my doc on Wednesday and I'm taking my HysterSister book, pamplets, etc. and letting her check it out. I don't know what the Navy regs are but if she is allowed I'm hoping she will promote the site. It is a wonderful support tool and has helped me out tremendously.

I was born and raised an only child. Now I feel like I'm in a HUGE family with all of my HysterSisters!

HysterHugs to all,
Unread 03-29-2008, 05:56 PM

Hey Ibabug, I immigrated from South Africa 6 years ago.

I am taking the plunge and getting into my TUB - for a short while at least. Get my hair washed, shaving etc... It was so embarrassing since daily shaving legs is not the highest priority on the totum pole and here I was in the ER with all the docs looking at the feet and legs and 5 days worth ...UGH how awful!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-29-2008, 05:59 PM

I totally agree...I wuv u gals

Today has been a totally lazy day for me. Just too dang tired to do much. Guess my body is punishing me for doing too much earlier in the week.

Why is it that the one thing you want to do you can't....like sex... Normally I wouldn't want it so bad. We were intimate today about as close as you can come without really doing it. It was great. I guess it will be worth the wait. I have 4 more weeks to go!

Nicole, I am sorry to hear about your setback. I hope you'll be feeling better soon.
Unread 03-29-2008, 06:06 PM
finally joined... thanks

I finally joined hysterSisters today. I've been reading since before my surgery. Today has been a complete cry-fest. I've been sobbing hysterically (ironic, right?) all day. My Dr. says that my ovaries may have stopped working... night sweats and now tears over nothing and everything. Not a happy day.
Thanks for being there.
Chris
Unread 03-29-2008, 06:10 PM

Welcome Christabelle this is a great site!
Unread 03-29-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
I sat outside like a normal person (well I had my innertube) for an hour today! But now my stomach is hurting agian. Why is it that I can go anywhere from 7-11 hours with out pain meds. How come it bounces around the length of time in between pills? I know I've gone out a couple of times but I've done nothing today except sit and lay down? This recovering stuff sucks! One mintue you feel great and the next you hurt again! I can't wait for this to be over! At least my pain is getting less and less I'm just ready for it to be GONE!
I hear ya......today I think my doc has given me 12 weeks of recovery time and I'm thinking to myself I could at least be working from home part-time NOW....but yesterday I thought it was going to be months before I even came close to going back to work. I was even thinking to myself what I would do if I would be out of work the rest of the year.

I am staying in a positive frame of mind for tomorrow.....I really, really would like to have two good days in a row. I haven't had that yet.
My biggest goal right now is going to the doctor on Wednesday dressed in normal clothes, shaved, hair done, make up on and saying, "look at me". but for now....I'll just settle for a good day tomorrow. :-)

Everyday is one day closer to feeling "normal" again. Today is almost over....
Unread 03-29-2008, 06:50 PM

chris- stick with us, we are all a mess and we are here together. Welcome
Unread 03-29-2008, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christabelle
I finally joined hysterSisters today. I've been reading since before my surgery. Today has been a complete cry-fest. I've been sobbing hysterically (ironic, right?) all day. My Dr. says that my ovaries may have stopped working... night sweats and now tears over nothing and everything. Not a happy day.
Thanks for being there.
Chris
Welcome, Chris! You've joined the best thread on HysterSisters! I think we have talked about everything......except....ummmm.......let's see; farts, poop, gas, vaginas, rectums, sex, the big "O", every emotion known to man, good husbands, bad husbands, exhaustion, sweet little kids, obnoxious teenage kids.....no, I think we've talked about everything. So jump right in!

HysterHugs,
Unread 03-29-2008, 07:33 PM

Date nite a bust because I am too tired to get dressed- so we got Chinese takeout and a bottle of vodka for the TunaKitty Girl!!

Frankly, I am a bit dwunk right now.

Cheers, girls, for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks, i am feeling no pain ; )

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register