Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 57 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 03-30-2008, 08:20 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

good morning, I watched a wonderful movie last night with my dd and ds, Disneys Enchanted. Lovely ,totaly will not happen in real life story. An escape for an hour or two. actually things here in RI are pretty good I feel good, house is kinda clean and i am ready for work. now if i could just sleep through the night. maybe ambien and tylenol pm together?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2008, 08:30 AM

Haven't been here in a couple of days, but I have been keeping up with how everyone is doing. I thought I was doing well, but I keep having these setbacks. I woke up to thunderstorms this morning. How lovely!! That only makes the day more depressing The rest of my family is off to church yet another day without me. I have way overdone it the past 2 days. I even went back to the pain meds at night. When I try to go sleep, I feel totally relaxed and no pain, but I am WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's the deal with this. Yesterday I wanted this house cleaned up before DD's got back from school trip. DH was wonderful and did about whatever I asked him to do. I could work about 15-20 min., rest, work 15-20 min,. rest...you get the picture. We went out to breakfast, out to dinner, a trip to the bookstore. I'm paying dearly for it..............MAJOR PAIN!!!! I'm also bleeding again...bright red blood! What is this about? I am also having shooting pains where the ovaries used to be. Quite painful, reminding me of prehyster days. I need help!!! I'm doing absolutely nothing today......did I mention I was doing nothing today? I might not even get dressed today.....
Unread 03-30-2008, 08:47 AM

you need to rest, no trips today, just jump on your recliner and relax.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2008, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmalibu
Haven't been here in a couple of days, but I have been keeping up with how everyone is doing. I thought I was doing well, but I keep having these setbacks. I woke up to thunderstorms this morning. How lovely!! That only makes the day more depressing The rest of my family is off to church yet another day without me. I have way overdone it the past 2 days. I even went back to the pain meds at night. When I try to go sleep, I feel totally relaxed and no pain, but I am WIDE AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's the deal with this. Yesterday I wanted this house cleaned up before DD's got back from school trip. DH was wonderful and did about whatever I asked him to do. I could work about 15-20 min., rest, work 15-20 min,. rest...you get the picture. We went out to breakfast, out to dinner, a trip to the bookstore. I'm paying dearly for it..............MAJOR PAIN!!!! I'm also bleeding again...bright red blood! What is this about? I am also having shooting pains where the ovaries used to be. Quite painful, reminding me of prehyster days. I need help!!! I'm doing absolutely nothing today......did I mention I was doing nothing today? I might not even get dressed today.....
RedMalibu
I too over did it last week and paid for it dearly. The bleeding was bright red and alot more than I had blead after the surgery. It took me 3 count them 3 days to feel almost as good as I felt those two days where I over did it. I had really bad pain in my tail bone that went around to the front, darn pain woke me up too. That was on Friday nite, I just don't know what to expect or when to expect it. We had family over last night to BBQ weather is great here in CA, low 70's very spring like weather. Wishing you all a great Sunday.
Karen
Unread 03-30-2008, 09:54 AM

Good morning ladies, I am starting to sleep longer stretches at night but still feeling really tired. I woke up to my head, neck and darn arm hurting again but not like the otherday thank goodness, so I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning so I can get to the physio and see my doc for the rest of my results.

I am planning on doing as little as possible today, hang out here, some tv, resting. DH is doing laundry today...

Hope everyone is going to have a good day.
Unread 03-30-2008, 10:45 AM

ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a screaming match, i got my DEAR son to mop the floor!!!!!!!!

I cannot STAND how everything has to be a battle. My boyfriend does anything I ask him to, but it annoys me that i have to ASK- like, doesn't he see the spaghetti sauce glued to the stove top, the trash spilling over, the soap scum in the shower stall?

Sorry, needed to vent.

I am not lazy, i have been cleaning, painting, etc. but as you gals know we have only so much energy, so i cannot do it all by myself.

if I could, i would, and I wouldn't ask for anyone's help.

MEOW! TunaCat
Unread 03-30-2008, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmalibu
I feel for you. The setbacks stink. Been there, done that. :-(

My goal was to have two good, bleeding-free days in a row. So far....I'm at the beginning of day 2.

Don't worry about not getting dressed. The only time I've gotten dressed was for a trip to the ER and an emergency trip to my doc. Other than that just nightgown to nightgown. :-)

Rest.....rest.....and more rest......if the bleeding doesn't stop, please contact your dr. tomorrow.

HysterHugs,
Unread 03-30-2008, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a screaming match, i got my DEAR son to mop the floor!!!!!!!!

I cannot STAND how everything has to be a battle. My boyfriend does anything I ask him to, but it annoys me that i have to ASK- like, doesn't he see the spaghetti sauce glued to the stove top, the trash spilling over, the soap scum in the shower stall?

Sorry, needed to vent.

I am not lazy, i have been cleaning, painting, etc. but as you gals know we have only so much energy, so i cannot do it all by myself.

if I could, i would, and I wouldn't ask for anyone's help.

MEOW! TunaCat
Teenagers can certainly suck at times! Mine does chores as requested but pretty much expects to be paid per chore. So it is certainly not 100% from the heart. My 20 yo lives here ( I think) is the worse. I'm not even sure he knows I had surgery. He'll breeze through here when he needs something out of his room but rarely does he stop long enough to see if I need anything. He is a corpsman at the Navy hospital and I asked him once to stop by the pharmacy and pick up my prescription.....you think I asked him to go out of his way or something.....the pharmacy is one deck below where he works and is open 24 hrs.! He conveniently forgot.

I hate asking, too but if I don't ask nothing gets done. Then when I do ask I get attitude. I think it's genetic in the male species. My daughter and mother, no problem. I don't even have to ask. They are always asking me. But the men....ugh....the men.......tsk....tsk!!!!
Unread 03-30-2008, 11:26 AM

Good sunday to you girlfriends;

I hear you about boys....saw my son the day of surgery and a couple of days after that in the hospital but I wont see him again unless it is a meal at a restaurant my treat. I can't imagine him even thinking of bringing me a coffee or treat. Mine is 21 and lives on his own thank goodness.

I sat outside this morning and had coffee while husband pooped that yard, lovely. Had a little fooling around with my husband this morning, for him not me and now just the movement is killing my inner empty womb. I didnt know my neck muscles were attached to my vagina.....ouch. Can't imagine having real sex.

Today:

No mail...replaced with a brief trip to the mall to buy a new wallet.

Tomorow:

first follow up with dr. yipee. feels like I am expecting something magical at that appointment like I am supposed to be fine now which is not realistic but I am excited none the less.

Need to order new glasses-mine flew out the window of the jeep when I took the top off. They were tucked in my shirt cause i was wearing my sunglasses. Should have remembered that that was how I lost my garage door opener. Not tucked in my shirt but flew off the visor.\

Happy sunday friends....I adore you
Unread 03-30-2008, 12:12 PM
so far so good

Well, I've been up for an hour or so and no tears yet... yea! I'm just trying to get through the day today. I have to go back to work tomorrow. I went back last Monday but after a half day, I was exhausted and in pain. Doc took me off for another week but tomorrow is the day. I'm glad because I'm bored here at home but scared, too.
I know what everyone means about the teenagers. Mine is 12 and will do small things without too much fuss but you'd think I was trying to kill him when I ask him to vacuum. God, I wish I could do more. I hate living like this...
Have a great Sunday, ladies... with no tears

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register