Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 61 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 03-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

I am seriously sick of Tv toooooo I have been making soup washing clothes and watching the Godfather marathon........Washing the clothes has been exciting! I hadnt seen my laundry for over two wks.I only let my boyfriend wash my Pjs,towels & sheets. He doesn't undertand sorting nice sweaters from jeans so I handle my stuff normally & he does his own.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2008, 05:50 PM

Denise, I am so glad you were at least able to lay eyes on your son. When I was very frustrasted with DS when he was about 10 years old, I actually heard myself telling him the old threat - "I hope God sends you a child just like yourself." Without missing a beat, he answered, "God wouldn't be that mean." The jury is still out as I have no grandkids yet . . .
Unread 03-30-2008, 05:57 PM

well i am going upstairs to take my ambien and tylenol so i can get a good night sleep. I will check in with everyone after work. zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2008, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
I have my 2 week follow up tomorrow at 9. I'm alittle nervous I don't know what happens. I didn't get to talk to my Dr when I was released from the hospital because he was on duty for over 24 hours. He did call me to see how I was doing but we didn't talk about the surgery just about my recovery. Did any of you have an internal exam?
I've had about four internal exams since my surgery. I had such extensive work with so much bleeding they felt it was necessary. The first one was about five days postop. The pain I was having was excruciating and she had to make sure nothing was damaged internally. She ended up injecting the entire area with Marcaine, removed four stitches, and did her thing. I figure it can't' get worse that that. The last one was about a week ago. It wasn't too bad. They just wanted to make sure the blood wasn't coming from the vaginal cuff. It wasn't.

Not sure what a two week f/u will bring. I guess it depends on the procedures you've had. I'm going again on Wednesday and I'm positive there will be an internal, as well as rectal. Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to that!!!!
Unread 03-30-2008, 06:11 PM

sw:
I had my 2 week post op last week and it was just a sit down chat with the dr. I'm scheduled for 6 weeks post-op w/ internal exam. I did remember to make a list of questions and still forgot a couple...
TV is sooo boring. I can't seem to stop watching, though. I can't wait until I can get back to my normal routine.
Unread 03-30-2008, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
I've had about four internal exams since my surgery. I had such extensive work with so much bleeding they felt it was necessary. The first one was about five days postop. The pain I was having was excruciating and she had to make sure nothing was damaged internally. She ended up injecting the entire area with Marcaine, removed four stitches, and did her thing. I figure it can't' get worse that that. The last one was about a week ago. It wasn't too bad. They just wanted to make sure the blood wasn't coming from the vaginal cuff. It wasn't.

Not sure what a two week f/u will bring. I guess it depends on the procedures you've had. I'm going again on Wednesday and I'm positive there will be an internal, as well as rectal. Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to that!!!!
Thanks I've seen some posts about the first follow up but none of them were specific and it seems like they had different things. Denise I'm glad your having 2 good days in a row! Lets hope for 3 in a row!
Unread 03-30-2008, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christabelle
sw:
TV is sooo boring. I can't seem to stop watching, though. I can't wait until I can get back to my normal routine.
I agree! A normal life what is that?
Unread 03-30-2008, 07:00 PM

I am pooped I so OVER did it this afternoon after a huge arguement with DH I called him to help 3 x in an hour and still didn't come. He said I was just spoiling his having fun playing X-Box, and complaining about having to clean the kitchen and get clean clothes for the ...WTH??? Made me cry like a baby!! So I was so upset I cleaned my bathroom, laundry, swept and cleaned my room. 20min and I COULD NOT walk straight up....I was hunched over like a granny and collapsed on the bed.

DH came and made up ...more tears.....more making up....all is good now!

Thanks for letting me vent.
Unread 03-30-2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoler76
I am pooped I so OVER did it this afternoon after a huge arguement with DH I called him to help 3 x in an hour and still didn't come. He said I was just spoiling his having fun playing X-Box, and complaining about having to clean the kitchen and get clean clothes for the ...WTH??? Made me cry like a baby!! So I was so upset I cleaned my bathroom, laundry, swept and cleaned my room. 20min and I COULD NOT walk straight up....I was hunched over like a granny and collapsed on the bed.

DH came and made up ...more tears.....more making up....all is good now!

Thanks for letting me vent.
I'm glad you guys made up. I hope you are okay tomorrow. Seems like quite a few girls are headed back to work tomorrow. I'll be here. So I hope we can chat tomorrow!
Unread 03-30-2008, 07:24 PM

HAHA.... Denise you will be keeping the fort here. I have a doctor's appointment at 1:45 but I bet it will take me most of the morning to get ready.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register