Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 80 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoler76
I would have to name mine Christian Bale or no wait maybe Matthew Mconaghey (SP)...

Sure could use some of that TLC today to get rid of these body aches!!!

Too funny! Ty P....can build you anything. Denise all you need rebuilt right now is that perineum and I don't think Ty has a medical liscence!
You just wait....I'm gonna get my new perineum and it will be better than it was before!!!!!

Ty might not be able to build me one......maybe this calls for McGyver?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:46 PM

Nicoler76
Matthew Mconahey - yea he is really cute! But all that hair might get in the way and make you slip off? You don't want to hurt yourself!
Unread 04-03-2008, 01:54 PM

LOL! You gals are making me laugh. Luckily my hoohaa is in one piece since all of this was done by lap. I'll just make up for it in my dreams.....been some wild ones lately. OK I agree all of those men are hot, but what do you gals think of Simon from American Idol? Hubby thinks I'm crazy for thinking he's hot, but most of my girlfriends think he's hot. I told hubby he's just jealous, LOL!

Anyone want to come over and make me dinner? I'm hungry but nothing sounds good, especially if I have to make it. I still have to pick up the kids from daycare and bowling. By that time it will be after 5.

Oh and I'm game for keeping up with all of you. I wish this site had a chat room though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2008, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mweaverrn
I'll just make up for it in my dreams.....been some wild ones lately.
I haven't been having dreams like everyone else. I used to hopefully I will later they sure where nice!
Unread 04-03-2008, 02:52 PM

Hi Girls I have been busy being releases to drive is a blessing & a curse.My daughter doesnt drive & needed to ride for two trips to the hospital for thyroid xrays,& we had to cart the baby because no one was home to watch him.So she dealt with the car seat & I dealt with the driving but I was still beat yesterday. Today I took her back & kept him in the car then took her for a pedicure & went home whewwee.Im sleepy I want dinner & I dont want to cook it! I love that baby but two days in a row is a bit overwhelming.She will be working the next three days & his daddy will be watching him so Im taking tomorrow as an easy day & then I will visit them Sat & sun to give Dad a break so he can study for exams.I have to get that girl driving this summer.She is almost 23 & has temps.She gets the blues because its hard to be home with a baby & not drive.I know the feeling because I didnt have my license til I was 21 & had two kids.
I was catching up reading about you all! Glad to hear things are improving Denise! slow as it seems its getting a little better everyday.Tuna, I still take a pain pill at night cause thats when I feel the days activities.I'm not going back to work for 6wks.Hopefully I wont ever have surgury again so Im making the most of it!!!I was the one hit wonder the whole time the kids were little I am quite compfortable just not being superwoman anymore!
Unread 04-03-2008, 03:00 PM
It's good to be home

I got home last night from the conference I was at - I was gone since Sat. I did not over do it as I was feeling fine aside from being on my feet too much. Note to self - being on feet too much is not good! I am sore on one side and it is making sleep difficult. DH started sleeping with me again but abandoned me as I keep him up with my up and down to pee and tossing and turning, etc Today I feel weepy, and am totally exhausted, like I don't care if the house is burning down exhausted.
Chocolate does help with pain by the way if anyone is interested in alternative pain management remedies.
Good to hear some of you are doing better, for those who aren't let me be just another voice to remind you to take it easy and be patient(incidently chocolate helps with patience also)
I'm losing hope will I ever get better, be my old self or I'd even take a new self. I'd better go eat some chocolate.
Unread 04-03-2008, 03:13 PM

Speaking of Chocolate, I found this Betty Crocker Hot Fudge cake mix. It was $2.88 and all you do is mix it with water and bake. So Yummy like a dessert you get at Chili's. It really did help with the pain I think. LOL
Unread 04-03-2008, 03:24 PM

I am all for chocolate. I went to the urologist today. I have to go for a renal CT and fasting bloodwork tomorrow. I will hope to find out if I have a kidney stone or all of these aches and pains are from the hysterectomy and AP surgery.

When I got out today, I went to the doctor, then to hobby lobby for modeling clay for my sons art project, credit union, and then the bank. I was so ready to get home.

Thanks Pam
Unread 04-03-2008, 03:28 PM

Humm, chocolate must go get a cookie now! I knew I was forgetting something today!
Unread 04-03-2008, 03:50 PM

You girls are sooooo bad!!! Naming your "donuts" after hunky men, and talking chocolate up as medicinal?

What next, Martinis are good for your heart?

I guess I am bad, too... when I told scrumptious boyfriend that I couldn't wait another 3 weeks to be intimate again, he said, "No way, one of us has to be the adult here!"
LOL!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register