Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 86 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

A collective ::::sigh:::: for all. I've been in bed all day crocheting my little baby hats. I did make my own lunch...grilled cheese with pickles and olives on the side. I sat on the couch all day yesterday but it was kinda irritating on the girly stitches. Reclining in the bed seems to put more of the pressure on the top of my butt than where the stitches are so it's not as irritating.

So no plans for the night......except......I'm going downstairs to see if we have any ice cream. Wish me luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-04-2008, 02:34 PM

Just had a nap and got up to pee and holy cow my left side by the incision is kind of sore. Oh and I was craving the last bit of pork and beans I had for lunch. What is with the food? I don't eat this! But I feel a bit more restful. Not quite as groggy. Hope the pain goes away for tomorrow. I have some soccer and dirtbiking to watch and no it is not on TV. Its my DD and Dh. I might bring my lounge beach chair to the track and sit by the fire. Oooo I'll bring my bell and tinkle it for more drinks and stuff!Kidding! I'll just relax and watch! No hill climbing this time. I am horrible. I cannot just sit and be still. My laundry on the other hand says I can. At least it is nice neat piles in the baskets. Thats somehting huh?
Going to go eat my beans and watch more Days! Thankgoodness for the PVR. I can record so much and watch later! Nothing on TV worth watching during the day.
Unread 04-04-2008, 02:49 PM

I called my Dr office and talked to the triage nurse she said I over did it. She said it is strange to have my vagina hurt now but she said it is normal because there is trama in there. She told me bed rest only this weekend. Limit my sitting up because of the pressure and if it continues to get worse to go to the ER. Why now? It has been 3 weeks and I was getting better. She said you hit walls and it takes 6 weeks to get better. She remember talking to me before and said this is my second time to take it easy and don't over due it. This sucks I was feeling so good and now I'm hurting!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-04-2008, 03:38 PM

Well I went to breakfast with my lady friends and sat in the booth for over an 1 1/2 hrs. OUCH, I was ready to leave we haven't seen each other in over 3 month (others had issues) so we just talked and ate. Went to the grocery store after that and I am done. We are having friends over tonight but the DH is going to have to do our share of the dinner.
Last night was bad, woke up with a pain in my upper thigh that kinda of radiated down to the middle thigh. Stayed awake 2 1/2 hours before I could get back to sleep. Its seems for the past 3 days I have been waking up and cant sleep. Yep I still have the discharge but thank god the odor stopped. I just want to go lay down and forget about the company, but I know that won't happen, maybe I will just excuse my self, after all I did just have major surgery ( it is what I use all the time).
Unread 04-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Yikes

Gee SW34.......I hope you slow down - you really need to listen to that pain and make sure you don't do damage
Your healing is first priority right now.
Unread 04-04-2008, 04:01 PM

Well today is the last day of my first full week at work. I think I might die! I went to the grocery store last night and overdid it. I didn't even get half of my shopping done before I had to call it quits. Who knew that pushing a rolling cart around could make your vagina hurt. I went home and took a pain pill. Better today bu still twingy and my back is killing me.
It sounds like everyone else has hit a wall of sorts, too so I can only assume it's fairly normal.
My big plans for the weekend?... NOTHING and I can't wait.
Take care ladies.
Unread 04-04-2008, 04:08 PM

My weekend plans include going to the grocery store and back to church, although I am not up to singing in the choir yet.

Generally, I do most of the walking in the grocery store. Since DH cannot walk far, he waits in line at the deli which takes forever and I run around the rest of the store. DH's male pride keeps him from using the electric cart. I have already told him to be prepared because I intend to use the cart. Hope I don't run anyone down!

Today was my third half-day at work and I hurt more than usual - think it's time for the famous pillow tomake its appearance at the office. As far as spending the day in bed, go for it. I come home from work and nap away the afternoon on the queen-size futon.

I agree that it seems to be an "off day" today for many of us. Let's hope tomorrow will be better, a la Scarlett O'Hara!
Unread 04-04-2008, 04:43 PM

Not a coincidence I am sure. I did NOTHING all day, still have the same shirt on I slept in last night. Didn't even brush my teeth. Yikes......DH wants to have a garage sale tomorow morning guess I will help gather junk tonight. Maybe.....

I am a slug and **** proud of it
Unread 04-04-2008, 05:56 PM

I went to the hospital for my CAT scan and sat there for 2 hours before they took me back. I sure wish I had my pillow with me. I thought of a name for it called Andrew Dan Jumbo from TLC. He could fix anything in my house.

Pam
Unread 04-04-2008, 06:06 PM

I feel a little better now that I've laid down for awhile and took an 800 ibuprofen. I think I'll be taking a pain pill tonight!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register