Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 96 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-06-2008, 11:26 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Hello sisters
I got up at 9 but have no energy not even to go get my laptop to see how everyone is doing. I still feel strange. I don't think that I have a fever today, which is good. I didn't take any pain pills last night! Yea!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-06-2008, 11:56 AM

morning everyone!

Been busy since this am. Went to see sis in hospital, her adrenal glands are crazy-whatever than means then grocery store and getting ready for family bbq. first I think I will rest though.
Unread 04-06-2008, 12:16 PM

Hi
I will try the sleeping pill tonight, I really didn't want to start those, but I just might not have any choice. We are beginning to pack some of our stuff that we really don't use alot a get a head start on moving. Gosh I hate moving, but I swear this will be the last. The house is big enough when mom needs to come live with us we will have room, she is 70 and still does good by herself, but I just wanted to me ready. She will spend her time between my house and sis who live is missouri. I think it will work out fine. Just taking a rest right now. Gosh this is going to be an adventure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-06-2008, 01:47 PM
What a beautiful day

It's sunny and warm. I'm in Canada north of Toronto and boy has it been a loooong winter. I am jealous to hear you planting trees, we still have piles of snow lingering around.
DH and I went for a drive, it felt like I was sprung from prison, haven't been out since Wednesday. We went to buy art supplies we both watercolour paint or at least give our best effort. I walk like a little old lady when I am out, hunched over a bit and slow. I can't believe how heavy bathroom doors are. I also cant believe how much you girls go out and do stuff - my little outing pooped me out.
I think you guys are wonderful with the crocheting. Kudos to you.
Keep the healing going.
Unread 04-06-2008, 02:03 PM

It has been another lazy day. Lying around watching tv at least my DD is watching tv with me so i'm not alone. I get so lonely by myself upstairs. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Unread 04-06-2008, 02:11 PM

Yup, lazy day here. Mom & I are doing laundry. Well, she does it, I fold it. We're watching Alvin & The Chipmunks right now. Funny....mother and daughter ages 43 and 68 watching Alvin & The Chipmunks. Man, I need a life!
Unread 04-06-2008, 03:28 PM

I'd love to see a pic of those sailor hats???

cya
Unread 04-06-2008, 03:31 PM

Yes, I'm a knitter - have you seen ravelry.com? It takes a couple of weeks to get an invite once you sign up, but you should check it out.
Unread 04-06-2008, 03:40 PM
still not up to too much

Jumblebee Debbie - don't feel bad. From the west coast just outside vancouver, I'm three weeks and a couple of days and still not going to far. I've only been to the dr twice and haven't ventured out of the house. That's because I only recently started walking without too much pulling and discomfort.

Today I woke up and after dh left for church, my mom and I sat at the table having breakfast = she read her newspaper (over and over again, dementia!) and I worked on my editing course work. It's the first time I didn't get tired and some pain from sitting up for a time.

I've learned my lesson about straining for a bm - suppositories!!!

Thank goodness the prednisone has worked and the drug allergy rash has all cleared up.

Perhaps now I can move forward and get moving mo.

18 days till Italy!
cya
Unread 04-06-2008, 03:59 PM

Hi all,
Today was gorgeous weather, sunny and a high of 10. I got out for a good long walk, my first really, was gone about 90 minutes, but i do have the hunched over, slightly slow walk - at least now i don't hold my groin.

I'm back at work tomorrow for half day and Wednesday half day. I'm dreading it - now that i'm actually feeling like doing things - well, work isn't one of them.

I still have discomfort and from what i've read that is all par for the course, but i really can't wait until i am not constantly aware of my lower abdomen, and this sunburnt feeling goes away.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Chrys

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register