Countdown - Page 12 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread
Unread 03-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Countdown

16 more days for me...I HATE this hurry up and wait game!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2008, 07:01 AM
Countdown

April 3rd here. I am really starting to get nervous. My mom just had her's last week and it made is more "real" for me.
Unread 03-17-2008, 07:08 AM
Countdown

You know, I have always had a problem with anemia. I hope the have you on supplements. Good luck hun.

You sound like me, with the chocolate. Hee hee It is a part of my daily diet. I eat it w/ every meal.
Keep me posted. talk to you soon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2008, 08:53 AM
Countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by remtana926
April 3rd here. I am really starting to get nervous. My mom just had her's last week and it made is more "real" for me.
to you hon

16 more days here
Unread 03-17-2008, 09:34 AM
Countdown

I am also scheduled for April 3. Yikes!

I am having a TVH/SBO, with a spinal tap. That should be interesting.

I too ran into a bit of a roadblock which I hope gets cleared today. I had to have a lung procedure and the results showed some kind of lung infection. My GYN is getting the report to the anestheseoloigst (sp?) to see if it will affect the surgery date. Sigh.

Butterfly-Kiss, good luck with the insurance.
Unread 03-17-2008, 09:37 AM
Countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercredi
I am also scheduled for April 3. Yikes!

I am having a TVH/SBO, with a spinal tap. That should be interesting.

I too ran into a bit of a roadblock which I hope gets cleared today. I had to have a lung procedure and the results showed some kind of lung infection. My GYN is getting the report to the anestheseoloigst (sp?) to see if it will affect the surgery date. Sigh.

Butterfly-Kiss, good luck with the insurance.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU I hope you can have your surgery as planned hon
Unread 03-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Countdown

23 more days for me!!
I have begun to settle down a bit. ( my anxiety and worry)
This website and sisters here are so helpful. Thanks so much!!
Unread 03-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Countdown

just regina, we share THE day! Where did you get your eye mask? I found one at Wal-mart but it's really plain. I'd like something a little more flashy. Thanks!
Unread 03-18-2008, 03:34 PM
Countdown

If it goes well and they manage it vaginally, ( I had a c section so could be that it might have to be abdominally after all...we'll seeeeeee), I should be discharged on the 5th day after surgery.
Unread 03-18-2008, 04:21 PM
Countdown

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Wondering if some of you wise women might have some insight into how often an abdominal incision is done when we enter the operating room not knowing. I have had three c-sections and have been told I 'might' have to have an abdominal incision. Any advise or suggestions in regards to questions I might ask my doc would be appreciated. Being the type 'A' personality I am and having to be in control leaves me feeling uneasy about what will be. I am also booked for a cystocele, rectocele and any other 'cele' they come up with before my surgery date (LOL) on 23Apr08. I noticed one of you expects to be in hospital for 5 days!! I will go out of my mind being in there that long ... LOL

Hugs,
Tracy
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register