Countdown - Page 13 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread
Unread 03-18-2008, 05:25 PM
Countdown

Have to explain Tracy that I live in Europe and they do things a bit differently here. They keep patients in the hospital until they feel certain you are fine and no longer in any risk of complications. I've lived here for over 21 years and so I am used to the differences. Also I am a care giver for my blind, deaf 82 yr. old mom and so actually it will be a bit of a nice break...providing i don't feel too awful!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Countdown

15 days to go today
Unread 03-18-2008, 05:31 PM
Countdown

Hey Shellbear,
Please forgive me as I am new at this but what is a buddy list? I would love to be added to your buddy list but I thought I should ask what it is first? LOL I am thinking it is a group of women who are booked for surgery in April 2008?
Hugs,
Tracy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Countdown

Hey Weinan,
Well you go and rest away and I truly hope you don't feel too awful. Reading your post made me think of a saying, "we have no reality, only perception". We are all worrying about surgery and you are considering it a little blessing with a rest from your responsibilities with your momma. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate my friend. What is your surgery date? Where do you live in Europe if you don't mind me asking. I was born in Manchester England but have lived here most of my life.
Hugs,
Tracy
Unread 03-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezy143
Hey Shellbear,
Please forgive me as I am new at this but what is a buddy list? I would love to be added to your buddy list but I thought I should ask what it is first? LOL I am thinking it is a group of women who are booked for surgery in April 2008?
Hugs,
Tracy
HI there if you go to my user name and click on it it should bring a drop down menu up, there should be an option that says add user to buddy list HTH. Glad to have you in here
Unread 03-18-2008, 06:12 PM
Countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezy143
Wondering if some of you wise women might have some insight into how often an abdominal incision is done when we enter the operating room not knowing.
(((ladies)))

Please remember that the "Friends Without Faces" forum is for fun and social chit-chat only, and not for hysterectomy support.

We ask that you post any questions, or conduct any surgery support discussions, in the <link> Pre-Op Support Forum, where all our pre- and post-op members will have the opportunity to respond ~ in the true tradition of HysterSisters!

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation in support of the ((sisterhood)).

Unread 03-19-2008, 04:09 AM
Countdown

k girls Im OUT of the April running now.. sorry ... !
due to the low hemoglobin levels, they are bumping me up to this Friday ! eeeek.. ! best of luck and hugs and prayers to you all.. I'll see you on the Post op side..!
2 days left for me now !!........... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek ! lol
Unread 03-19-2008, 10:40 AM
Countdown

GOOD LUCK HON and better to do it now sweetie!

2 weeks from today FOR ME OMG
Unread 03-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Countdown

Way to go!!! I'm glad they're giving you a sooner date, makes the waiting sooo much shorter! 34 more days for me !
Unread 03-19-2008, 02:31 PM
Countdown

Good luck Butterfly kiss!!!
Keep in touch!!
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register