Countdown - Page 22 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread
Unread 03-29-2008, 02:39 PM
april countdown

4 days to go. I am starting to feel better about everything and just want it to be done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Countdown

Mine is April 18th and I've known since Feb 19th I'd probably be having surgery. That's when I was told I had a Tangerine Size Solid Mass and with all my readings I found the ONLY WAY to really know if it's cancer or not is to take it out for biopsy. Other than that I've had issue's since 2006 with cysts and fibroids that have continued to grow and create problems. Now I have complex cysts besides the usual cysts, fibroids growing, uterus wall thickening and now a mass so.............EVERYTHING uterus, ovaries, tubes, cervix EVERYTHING is coming out.

DON'T KNOW what to expect with having the daVinci OUTPATIENT method and expected to go home SAME DAY. What's it like to WAKE UP in recovery......will I be OUT OF IT, will I be IN PAIN..........and WHEN CAN I SEE MY HUBBY???????????? Just a lot of UNKNOWN AND WAITING IS A KILLER...........

I wish EACH AND EVERYONE ON HERE NOTHING BUT AWESOME EXPERIENCES AND WONDERFUL OUTCOMES!!!!!!!!!! I pray for EVERYONE EVERY DAY........

I need prayer for my COUGH to GO AWAY..............for surgery time and of course AFTER SURGERY NO COUGHING ALLOWED....!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR EVERYTHING...........

BLESSINGS...........
Unread 03-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Countdown

Jewelee - hope you do get your relax day as hoped for. I have more than a week to go before my surgery date, and hoped to get 2 days off work before going in. I guess that was crazy optimism, hoping for holidays as well as sick leave. As it has turned out, I will be interviewing several people for my old job on the Monday before I go off - which will be a gruelling long day, rather than a tidying up day or day off. Couldn't say no to this piece of heavy scheduling as it is the only way to get all my work covered while I am off. Anyway - am using this site to complain about everything as usual! Life is good here, apart from the constant pain in my side that reminds me why I want to get the operation. So what is there to moan about! Hope your pre-op day is a nice relaxing day out for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Countdown

Hey I want to join the april castle group
I'm scheduled for April 14th
Unread 03-29-2008, 05:56 PM
Countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susee1995
I am mine is April 21st and I can't wait.
Me too! It can't get here soon enough. This "staying off my feet" stuff is for the birds. Sorry, I'm not normally grouchy, but I was a very good girl all day and didn't bleed hardly at all in a day and a half and now it started bright red again. Grrrr.... (FYI - I have CIS and the spot that was biopsied hasn't healed and is still complaining)

I'll be sooo glad for that day to get here.

Tonya
Going to the caslte on 4/21
CIS/Borderline cervical cancer
Unread 03-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357NK
I am hoping I can have my surgery in April. I don't go back for my consultation until April 3rd to discuss what method the Dr. will be doing and to get a date for surgery.
Just curious, how long did everyone have to wait after you decided to have your surgery until the actual day?
Thanks,
357NK
3 1/2 weeks - he wanted me in sooner, but that's the soonest he could book it.

Tonya
Unread 03-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellbear
I would love to add you ladies to my buddy list so we can go through this together and recover together. Let me know you all are interested
You can add me!

Tonya
Trip to the castle 4/21
CIS/borderline cervical cancer
Unread 03-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Countdown

Are all my April 3 surgery sisters ready? I think I am getting there. I don't know where I read it but someone on this Forum said they rearranged their bedroom. I thought it was a good idea so...we did that. What a job.

My house has never been so clean. LOL. Now we just need to tackle the dogs. They are getting a bath before the big day.
Unread 03-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Countdown

ladies, I am ready, I am ready I THINK been really busy today getting last min stuff done
Unread 03-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Countdown

Feel better soon hon.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register