Countdown - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread
Unread 03-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Countdown

Thye can and will do both at the same time, I was actually scheduled for this exact combo in '84... the night before I opted out of the hysterectomy part... just had the gall bladder out... That gyno was so upset... I had only met her once, and she asked how old my kids were, they were preteens at the time.. she said, you're single, 34... you have kids... you do not need your uterus and it has fibroids anyway... I accepted that and for weeks leading up the date, I was buying in to her plan... Then something just snapped... and I said "no"... Well, I have a fiver yr old little girl now... I owund up getting PG 8 yrs later... granted it was after a few losses... and a mymectomy, but hey... she's here.. screamin cuz she doesn't want to go to bed... gotta go lay down with her.... best wishes... <hugs>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-04-2008, 08:45 AM
Countdown

HI Ladies

I hope you all are having a great day today, Will bbl
Unread 03-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Countdown

Hi Shelly,

Hope you are having a good one too!

talk to you later

Lynn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Countdown

Thanks Lynn been a pretty good day here.

Ok how many of us ladies have to do lists before we go in, anyone else feeling stressed out about getting it all done???
Unread 03-04-2008, 04:26 PM
Countdown

Good Lord, I haven't even started on a To-Do List. And did I mention that I work 2 jobs, 7 days/week? I'm not sure I can actually do anything on a To Do List. LOL
Unread 03-04-2008, 04:58 PM
Countdown

Hi Shelley and everyone!

I hope this message gets posted to everyone. I am not particularly good at the internet. Anyway, no I do not have a to do list, but I do have a lot of stuff here in the house that I need to get rid off. Spring cleaning I guess. By the way, LSH I am having surgery the same day as you. I do not meet with my doc until the end of March. Hope everyone is well and take care.

Lynn
Unread 03-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Countdown

To Do List? Hmmm... I am really sick... too sick to think too much about really getting anything done... I have a 5 yr old and a 24 & 25 yr old who still live with me... I work full timeand I have 99 yr old Nana who's in a home... My biggest concern is getting my 24 yr old to clean out the 5 yr old's closet and drawers and cast the hand-me-downs off to a friend... I would like the entire household to join in on a major Spring cleaning and I am thinking that I will press to get this going the wk end before Easter as I *think* I should go get my Nana and have her here for that Easter wk end since I won't be able to go out to see her for several wks following my surgery... Seems like I have so much on my mind, but I am bleeding too much to even carry a load of clothes upstairs... <sigh>.. and then, there
s work... aye yi yi.... I have no idea how to really prepare my staff for the length of time I will be away... and I have never been away from my five yr old for so long... but to tell ya the truth, she [robably won't miss me too much as I haven't really been much fun lately anyway...

I have been wondering about what to take to the hospital in terms of electronics... I am not planning to take my lap top, but I would like my IPOD and my cell phone... I was thinking of calling the hosptal to se what they say.... I would just hate to be all drugged out and have my IPOD walk away if ya know what I mean....
Unread 03-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanwood
Hi Shelley and everyone!

I hope this message gets posted to everyone. I am not particularly good at the internet. Anyway, no I do not have a to do list, but I do have a lot of stuff here in the house that I need to get rid off. Spring cleaning I guess. By the way, LSH I am having surgery the same day as you. I do not meet with my doc until the end of March. Hope everyone is well and take care.

Lynn
I'm reading your message and you are doing fine...
Unread 03-05-2008, 03:04 AM
Countdown

(((ladies)))

Please remember that the "Friends Without Faces" forum is for fun and social chit-chat only, and not for hysterectomy support.

Please continue all hysterectomy support discussions in the <link> Pre-Op Support Forum as there are so many ladies there (who don't share your surgery dates) who need your support ~ and vice-versa!

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation in support of the ((sisterhood)).

Unread 03-05-2008, 09:51 AM
Countdown

Morning ladies

Oceanwood you are doing just fine with posting

Lorylyn WOW you have a very full house for sure! is anyone else finding it hard to believe it is MARCH already? or is time dragging for you all.

I have a mental to do list but not one on paper, I should do that! I hope all you ladies have a great day!
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register