Bright Red Blood....this can't be right. - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)


HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Reply

Bright Red Blood....this can't be right. Bright Red Blood....this can't be right.

Thread Tools
  #21  
Unread 03-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Bright Red Blood....this can't be right.

Please call your doctors office! In most cases they will have an associate who will cover for them, you need to get more personal attention by someone better than the DR you say at ER.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #22  
Unread 03-26-2008, 01:13 PM
Bright Red Blood....this can't be right.

  Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoler76
YEAH not delicate handling eh! More like a mechanic working under the hood!
stop my incisions hurt! If only the cost would be the same mechanic vs a DR plus surgery cost, etc. LOL
  #23  
Unread 03-26-2008, 02:06 PM
Bright Red Blood....this can't be right.

Well now THAT depends on who your mechaninc is. OMG...put me out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #24  
Unread 03-26-2008, 05:36 PM
Bright Red Blood....this can't be right.

Years ago - with no hyst or anything - I had painless bleeding. It was from the rectum, and while I wouldn't say it was "pouring", it was enough to wear a light pad for several days...and it WAS bright red.

I kinda figured it might be a hemerrhoid(sp?). And it was. It had broken open.

Again, nothing to do but wait as it settled down - and I was told to not let myself get constipated!

Added a few more fresh veggies, fruit and yogurt(the latter especially if I was, or had been on, antibiotics).

Hope it's settling down a bit now.
  #25  
Unread 03-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Bright Red Blood....this can't be right.

Denise my friend!!!!

I feel so frustrated for you. If it is alot of blood you are not going to hold up for that many more days. I wish there was more I could do for you other than to tell you to stop doubting yourself and your instincts.

Holding you tightly: Ilene
  #26  
Unread 03-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Bright Red Blood....this can't be right.

  Quote:
Originally Posted by Arly3
Years ago - with no hyst or anything - I had painless bleeding. It was from the rectum, and while I wouldn't say it was "pouring", it was enough to wear a light pad for several days...and it WAS bright red.

I kinda figured it might be a hemerrhoid(sp?). And it was. It had broken open.

Again, nothing to do but wait as it settled down - and I was told to not let myself get constipated!

Added a few more fresh veggies, fruit and yogurt(the latter especially if I was, or had been on, antibiotics).

Hope it's settling down a bit now.
Unfortunately, I had rectal and perineum surgery along with the TVH so I know that this isn't a hemmorhoid. But it is definitely something I'll be watching for. For niw the bleeding has let up some.
  #27  
Unread 03-26-2008, 06:39 PM
Bright Red Blood....this can't be right.

  Quote:
Originally Posted by ibabug
Denise my friend!!!!

I feel so frustrated for you. If it is alot of blood you are not going to hold up for that many more days. I wish there was more I could do for you other than to tell you to stop doubting yourself and your instincts.

Holding you tightly: Ilene
Thanks for your concern. The bleeding has let up for now. I'm still in bed 16 days postop and that is really wearing on my as well. The depression, headaches, and fatigue have just taken over. If I could sleep until next Tuesday when I see my REAL doctor I would.

Thanks for everyone's support.
  #28  
Unread 03-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Bright Red Blood....this can't be right.

Denise - I just got home from work and saw this. I'm so sorry you are still going through trouble and I'm sure it's scary. I think none of us can wait until next Tuesday and your Dr gets back!! Were as anxious for her to see you as you are

The other thing is I also saw your post about your husband. I'm sorry he left and was being a big j***. I have been single now for almost 2 years after 22 yrs of marriage so I know how hard that is. Especially while you are so vulnerable right now. My heart goes out to you.

Be safe and if things get worse do what you need to do to get the help you need.

Hugs,

Starbgirl
  #29  
Unread 03-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Bright Red Blood....this can't be right.

  Quote:
Originally Posted by starbgirl
Denise - I just got home from work and saw this. I'm so sorry you are still going through trouble and I'm sure it's scary. I think none of us can wait until next Tuesday and your Dr gets back!! Were as anxious for her to see you as you are

The other thing is I also saw your post about your husband. I'm sorry he left and was being a big j***. I have been single now for almost 2 years after 22 yrs of marriage so I know how hard that is. Especially while you are so vulnerable right now. My heart goes out to you.

Be safe and if things get worse do what you need to do to get the help you need.

Hugs,

Starbgirl
Thanks...I've put myself on self-imposed bedrest. I just don't want to bleed again. As far as my husband goes, I should have known. We were seperated before all of this happened. I guess I was just hoping that this might change things. I should have known better. He's back and now being helpful again. He never apologized. I guess reality is reality. I've been struggling now with a headache all day, no doubt due to the stress.

Thanks for looking out for me girls. I swear something is really wrong in somones life when strangers in cyberspace treat you better than friends and family that are right next to you.

Oh, BTW....I got my HysterSisters nightshirt today! I love it!

HysterHugs to all,
  #30  
Unread 03-26-2008, 09:39 PM
Bright Red Blood....this can't be right.

  Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
Thanks for looking out for me girls. I swear something is really wrong in somones life when strangers in cyberspace treat you better than friends and family that are right next to you.
Denise, you have become dear to all of us! So I want to share with you based on your comment above....

I am married to my current husband for 6 wonderful awsome years following a failed marriage of 8 years. (Long story pregnant at 17, got married, finished school...should have listened to my mother) BUT..
I met my now DH ONLINE on a message board in 1999...that escelated to phone calls and eventually visits. I know how corny that sounds now and would not suggest that for just anyone (who knows who's out there these days ) But what I can say is we got to know each other for who we really were...(tongue in cheek) I did not meet him in a bar or club....not that there is anything wrong with that but just not for me. We finally tied the knot in 2001 and have a beautiful DD 4y/o.

So please know that we really truly are concerned about you and of course every other lady that has shared this profound experience in our life.

Hugs from your fellow Hystersister


That's the short story anyway!!
Reply

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register




Thread Tools

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
From This Forum From Other Forums
2 Replies, Last Reply 12-31-2010, Started By Sucre17
8 Replies, Last Reply 08-27-2010, Started By cynner
2 Replies, Last Reply 12-24-2009, Started By slide
2 Replies, Last Reply 06-22-2009, Started By leisyl347
6 Replies, Last Reply 01-31-2009, Started By lilybird
11 Replies, Last Reply 10-01-2008, Started By Margali
9 Replies, Last Reply 03-23-2008, Started By DeniseS
2 Replies, Last Reply 02-25-2008, Started By lili too
5 Replies, Last Reply 05-07-2006, Started By ncisnumber1
11 Replies, Last Reply 02-25-2006, Started By redwingfan
10 Replies, Last Reply 02-04-2006, Started By cammi
4 Replies, Last Reply 05-26-2005, Started By Flamingos
2 Replies, Last Reply 04-03-2005, Started By sharonka
6 Replies, Last Reply 02-28-2005, Started By jmw
7 Replies, Last Reply 06-20-2004, Started By stillinpain
10 Replies, Last Reply 01-31-2004, Started By JenTyl1
11 Replies, Last Reply 10-05-2003, Started By laurbug
3 Replies, Last Reply 04-21-2003, Started By amy70
4 Replies, Last Reply 09-01-2001, Started By kayse
2 Replies, Last Reply 06-08-2001, Started By WVLady



Advertisement

Hysterectomy News

October 20,2020

CURRENT NEWS

HysterSisters Takes On Partner To Manage Continued Growth And Longevity
I have news that is wonderful and exciting! This week’s migration wasn’t a typical migration - from one set ... News Archive

TODAY'S EVENTS

Calendar - Hysterectomies - Birthdays


Request Information


I am a HysterSister

HYSTERECTOMY STORIES

Featured Story - All Stories - Share Yours

FOLLOW US


Your Hysterectomy Date


CUSTOMIZE Your Browsing  


$vbulletin->featuredvideos is not an array!
Advertisement


Advertisement