Uh...what is this coming out of my va-jay-jay? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Uh...what is this coming out of my va-jay-jay? Uh...what is this coming out of my va-jay-jay?

Unread 03-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Uh...what is this coming out of my va-jay-jay?

My husband is the big protective type. I used to hate it, thought it was controlling. Now, it's grown on me and I appreciate it. I don't get laid out very often. I am never sick. This is my second surgery. He's not happy that I'm out because I'm not myself. So, he wants to know everything that is going on and is willing to look at anything especially if I am freaked out about it because he can calm me down. Well, and lets face it, when it comes to the vagina...he's got a vested interest. LOL

I agree txlady...I hope it's not always going to be like this. It felt like the swelling went down a little today. Fingers crossed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-29-2008, 06:29 PM

lol at the vested interest. I sure hope it all turns out well. I just dont feel right yet down below.
Unread 03-29-2008, 06:39 PM

Ladies I have what we call the "walnut" My urethra has extra skin, fat, not really sure, but I felt the walnut at 1 week post op and freaked because it is sewed up. I saw the DR and they buth said the stiches should disolve soon but till they do "tuck the tail back in" I also had the TVT done
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2008, 01:00 PM

That explains alot. What do you mean "tuck the tail back in" do you mean the stitches. Sorry I am a little slow getting things lol.
Unread 03-30-2008, 02:02 PM

I had LSH & TVT and had that kind of swelling. I'm assuming what you're talking about is fleshy (swelling) rather than stringy or tough/pokey (like stitches).
Unread 03-30-2008, 04:22 PM

LOL, I'm Guessing that's what The Dr ment. I havnt seen the stiches first hand but Dh said that's what they look like the ends of the stiches.
Unread 04-07-2008, 12:23 PM

I wanted to say I had my six week check after the TVT and asked my Dr about this and she said the knot I am feeling will go away. I still have stitches so I have to check again in two weeks. She told me to massage and try stretching. ( but I am six weeks out).

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register