I don't want to get better...... - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I don't want to get better...... I don't want to get better......

Unread 04-14-2008, 07:23 PM
I don't want to get better......

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
What amazing and uplifting words to wake up to. Thank you so very much. I am actually doing much better now. I stilll have issues with depression but I have a very supportive doctor who has increased my dosage of Paxil. We are also working on HRT to help with things.

As far as school goes, I'm actually registering for summer classes today. I have to have a couple of more surgeriers. I have to have some cosmetic issues dealt with from the recent gyn procedures I just had done. The other is just to have a large heel spur removed. On top of that I'm due to have six dental implants done at the end of May. So, I'm going to concentrate on just a couple of classes a semester right now. But then I'm planning on entering Surgical Tech school in January.

So I definitely feel hope again and am trying to live in a positive frame of mind. It's still work everyday to stay out of that pit of depression but hopefully someday it won't be so much work.

Thanks again for your kind words!
Denise - glad to hear things are looking up a bit. Sounds like you've got some hurdles to come with the additional surgeries, but you also have a plan for school, which is great, and a supportive doctor to help get things just right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2008, 08:26 PM

Congratulations Denise,

I was happy to read you signed up for school. I am proud of you. Keep on keeping on despite the roadblocks that may occur. But when you set your goal, the universe will help you.

Good luck with all of your surgeries. You have been through a lot already. It just goes to show you one of the many reasons they say, women are the stronger sex. But these too shall pass. And you know how they say, "the best is yet to come."

in love and light,
Unread 04-15-2008, 08:47 PM

Thank you for the encourging words. It always helps to know when their are people in my corner!!!

HysterHugs,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2008, 09:52 PM

You betcha we people have to stick together.. just like in your signature block... ! we'll get more done and the world will be such a better place.
Kudos to you women.. keep up the great work... I get great encouragement from reading all of these things on here. We're definitely sticking together. Amazing what brings people together.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register