They didn't find any Endo yeaaaaaayyy!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

They didn't find any Endo yeaaaaaayyy!! They didn't find any Endo yeaaaaaayyy!!

Unread 04-01-2008, 10:05 AM
They didn't find any Endo yeaaaaaayyy!!

I'm so glad they didn't find any Endo. Back in 2003 I had a Laparoscopy and they did find Endo and my intestine had adhered to my uterus. My doctor separated it all and burned the Endo away and that must have done the trick.

They did however find 100 fibroids on the inside and outside of my uterus but that's all taken out now. And no that's not a typo it really was 100 marble size fibroids.

I was just worried that if they found endo and what if I had to take hormones if my ovaries didn't work properly that it would feed the endo but since I didn't have any endo and I had been taking the Pill for many years looks like it won't be a problem if I have to take hormones. So far my ovaries seem to be doing OK. I woke up with night sweats night before last and then last night I woke up just slightly sweaty not near as much as the night before but it's totally tollerable. It'll probably go away though once my ovaries get used to not having a uterus there. Plus my mood has been very good. Better then before the surgery so I would think that would mean my hormones are doing pretty good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-01-2008, 11:37 AM

Hi there, I had endo really bad several years ago and got a laparoscopy in 1995. I thought I would still have some now because of the difficulties with everything but they didn't find any. I was very happy about that too, it seems to be easier when they don't find endo during your hysto. they left my ovaries and tubes in but they removed my cervix, uterus and zyst. hope you have a speedy recovery. I had my 1 week post check up today and they couldn't believe how well I'm doing. They even allowed me to drive next week (just 1/2 mile to school and back). I have some hot flashes too and they told me they might get more intense but my ovaries should take care off it sooner or later. Have a speedy recovery.
Unread 04-01-2008, 11:52 AM

svmcgee4,

WOOHOO!!!!!!! party in da house! so glad everything came back clean!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-01-2008, 12:04 PM

oh yeah yeah yeah!!!! thanks stacy
Unread 04-01-2008, 12:09 PM

Yeah I'm pretty excited about it. I wanted to share so people could see even if you are diagnosed with it and have a problem that it's possible for it to go away with treatment. My doctor must have known what he was doing when he did my Lap years ago. I didn't know him that well then but he really took care of it for me.
Unread 04-01-2008, 12:42 PM

I also have endo. I had a lap done Nov 1 last year. My endo came back the following month. I could bearly walk it was bad. I couldn't live with it anymore. My Dr told me that the endo was worse than it was in Nov. I'm so glad that I had my hyster! I'm looking forward to a pain free life!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register