4 weeks and miserable - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

4 weeks and miserable 4 weeks and miserable

Unread 04-07-2008, 01:58 AM
4 weeks and miserable

Thanks for the prayers. I'm peaceful today and resigned to more recovery time. I have to compare to two weeks ago. I am much better, no question. It's just that i want to be all better and that is going to take time. We'll get there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2008, 04:37 AM
4 weeks and miserable

I got online early this am because I woke up having a pity party for myself. I had my LAVH a few days before you. I am still SO TIRED and sore/uncomfortable. I'm tired after I take a shower. My husband has been great, but he is starting to get tired of my butt being on the couch a significant portion of the day. I pointed out to him that I've cooked dinner every night for the past 2 weeks, food shopped, did the laundry (he carried the basket), took my son to a school function, etc., so he should be happy with that. Plus I'm still having to cath myself every few hours, and I have no sign of bladder function returning. The thought of having to return to work in two weeks and still having to cath myself is really depressing.

Thanks for starting this thread,
gigi
Unread 04-07-2008, 08:07 AM
4 weeks and miserable

Hey Stunned,

I had my TAH on March 13th and I also have Celiac. Remember CD is also autoimune so yes it can trigger problems just by disturbing your system. I too have been having a great deal of difficulty and really wonder if it is related to CD now. I have been very strict with GF diet but I have had some pain that I questioned my DH on the food. Of course it was GF so I can only imagine it is related to the surgery.

I have some days I feel great and then over do it, last week I was given strict orders to do nothing limited stairs and limited walking again. I have noticed improvment when I follow the dr's orders. Good Luck, and remember CD can affect every part of your system.

C~

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register