LIW Chat - Page 13 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-09-2008, 02:53 PM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewelledWillow
Hi Sisters,

I was just checking "posts" during my lunchtime at work and, lo and behold, I see that Shellbear's thread is back (renamed)!

It is great to catch up with all of you again.
Hugs everyone
Hey Wendy,

We've missed you! Glad you're back. I am glad you are fit for surgery. I totally understand when you say you are not fit for anything else ... I have been a babbling idiot today. I go back to work Saturday-Tuesday (shift worker) after being off for 2 weeks. I hope I remember how to do my job. LOL

Hugs,
Tracy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-10-2008, 07:29 AM
LIW Chat

Hey Toothfairy,

You were asking where we were ... we're here now in case you are looking.

Hugs,
Tracy
Unread 04-10-2008, 11:39 AM
LIW Chat

Hi Sisters,

I was busy at work today and then I am introduced to this very pleasant young lady and am informed that she is my cover for while I am away (she just came in to look around the building and will be working alongside me until H-Day!)

Talk about bringing it home to me - I could almost feel the panic set in - HELP! I've still got 14 days to go and am having hot sweats already LOL!

Is anyone else noticing little things set them off?

Hugs,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-10-2008, 12:02 PM
LIW Chat

Morning ladies

Wendy~~ YES YES YES it was crazy before my surgery, I was mad at everything

Hi Tracy~~ What are you up to today?
Unread 04-10-2008, 12:43 PM
LIW Chat

Yes one minute I'm as fine as wine and the next I can bite your head off so you better watch out. Well I thought I was going to go out today , but I am just to dang pooped to move so I think I will just stay home and watch my soaps and check my Bingo America cards from last night, Do any of you watch that show and play it its on the Game Show Network on TV?
Unread 04-10-2008, 01:16 PM
LIW Chat

Hey Girlfriends,

It was so nice to see you guys there when I signed on today. For the last two weeks as most of you know I have been home with pneumonia so I have been on here often ... way too often.

I would read how everybody is emotional and crabby and I thought ... wow! I must just be holding it together well.

Okay, I submit ... for the past two days I have been balling my eyes out. I also found out that my precious daughter 21 is going to Australia for the summer (3 months). She goes to school away from home and I so look foward to having her at home for the summer. It was like she was going to be my get well gift. At least I will have her for about 10 days and then she will be gone. I am so thrilled for her but so sad for me. I am not just sad ... actually I am a blubbering idiot!

I love you sisters and thanks so much for letting me feel what I really feel instead of putting a tough face on.

I am back to work Sat-Tues so I will have to get myself together for that.

Thanks for being there ... where ever you are ... LOL

Hugs all round,
Tracy
Unread 04-10-2008, 05:18 PM
LIW Chat

Hello sisters....

Well I am down to the 7 day crunch... 1 week form today...7 days...... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a mess.. I have been crying uncontrolably ALL day, all last night, I have been biting everyones head off inbetween huge sniffs and grabbing more kleenex, then because I feel so bad it makes me cry EVEN HARDER!!! WHAT THE *&^% IS WRONG WITH ME??? I am taking my nerve pills and NOTHING! I have even resorted to having a few drinks... I just have so much to say to people and I feel like I cant say it.. I can't find the words.... I posted a thread about not wanting my Dh to take me to the hospital, and I feel really strongly about that and I dont know why?? BUT at the same time I dont think I would be able to go through this knowing no one would be waiting for me after it was over... AM I LOOSING IT EVEN MORE THAT BEFORE???????????? MY GOSH.. Anyway, to all my sisters in waiting.. God bless, BIG BIG hugs to you all, and you will all be in my prayers..

Your sister
trufrend
Unread 04-10-2008, 06:07 PM
LIW Chat

to all of you that need it, I feel so out of this group now as I am on the OTHER side, but just wanted to let you all know I am still checking on all of you and the waiting is the hardest part ladies
Unread 04-10-2008, 06:55 PM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellbear
to all of you that need it, I feel so out of this group now as I am on the OTHER side, but just wanted to let you all know I am still checking on all of you and the waiting is the hardest part ladies

Sure Shelley ... you've abandoned us! LOL
We miss you.

Hugs,
Tracy
Unread 04-10-2008, 06:58 PM
LIW Chat

Sisters in waiting!

Can someone please tell me why I am eating everything in sight? Is is stress related?
I am 13 days away and I cannot keep my face out of the fridge.
Anyone relate?

I am seeing my GP tomorrow and I am going to ask for something to calm my nerves until surgery. I am not on any meds and have never taken anything like this but I am not going to fit on the operating table if I eat like this for 13 more days ... LOL

Hugs,
Tracy

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register