LIW Chat - Page 18 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-13-2008, 03:43 PM
LIW Chat

All the very best Carla, PT201 and everyone else who is due to "start their lives" tomorrow. I am with Badly Bent - 11 days to go!

Strange you should mention about lower back and pelvic pain - that is a favourite spot of mine -

Here's hoping that all our strange pains disappear after the surgery.

for everyone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-13-2008, 05:48 PM
LIW Chat

Hi- very new to all this so here goes- TAH/RSO on5/1/08 -ovarian cancer prevention. Had LSO,D&C on2/10/08 and dr. found cancerous cyst...so i have no real pain, heavy periods, etc. 49 years old, great husband who i am driving crazy due to "mood swings"- looking forward to that surgical menopause they refer to---NOT! i am so scared...not like me to "puddle up in tears either but here they come...any suggestions (got ebook-helped alot)..sclmt
Unread 04-13-2008, 05:59 PM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sclmt
Hi- very new to all this so here goes- TAH/RSO on5/1/08 -ovarian cancer prevention. Had LSO,D&C on2/10/08 and dr. found cancerous cyst...so i have no real pain, heavy periods, etc. 49 years old, great husband who i am driving crazy due to "mood swings"- looking forward to that surgical menopause they refer to---NOT! i am so scared...not like me to "puddle up in tears either but here they come...any suggestions (got ebook-helped alot)..sclmt
Hey sclmt,

Welcome, welcome! It's so nice to have you. You sure have a lot on your plate. BIG HUG!

I hear you when you say MOOD SWINGS!!!! I mentioned on another post that I found myself at the card shop the other day balling my eyes out and then noticed a couple of people watching me so I burst out laughing. I'm surprised they didn't take me away. Sometimes I feel the tears are good therapy.

We are all waiting for our surgery date here and as we have it we pop over to post op and meet up again and share our experiences and tears and ups and downs and we even share our bathroom experiences.

I hope you find some strength here as I sure have. I have wonderful friends in my life but the women on here have been my 'bestest friends' over the last few months preparing for this.

Jump in and if you have any questions someone will be by to help out.

Hugs,
Tracy
PS Warning! It does become a bit addictive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-13-2008, 06:08 PM
LIW Chat

I KNOW i should feel very grateful- mine is preventative- had it not been caught on 1st surgery, it would have become ovarian cancer...it will be horizontal incision, it is the recovery that seems the roughest for me.... I am a massage therapist at a hospital-so going back to work will take awhile this site has been great for me, am planning to order stuff from store.. love shopping lol
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:26 PM
LIW Chat

Afternoon ladies~~

Sclmt here!!!

Freezy & Jewelledwillow

Not much going on here
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:30 PM
LIW Chat

not much going on here- was able to go riding on our Harley today- fun fun fun
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:31 PM
LIW Chat

Hi Freezy how was work?
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:34 PM
LIW Chat

Hi scimt,

I have received so much support from this site. You will be so glad you found it!

As Freezy said - whatever questions you have let us know and someone out there is sure to be able to help you or direct you to an answer.

Take care,
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:36 PM
LIW Chat

I am a tired bunny! Those 12 hour shifts do me in with this back pain. I am ready for my bed now. Glad you had an outing Shell ... you'll be on that treadmill in no time you mad woman!

Sandy ~ whenever I look at your date I think wow that's soon and then I think yikes ... I'm two days after her. We will be in the same post op class (LOL) as I think they start on the Monday and run until the next Monday.

Shell ~ how are the girls making out with you puttering around and not youself?

Wendy ~ How you doing girlie?

Sorry my post is all over the ice.

Anyway I am going to try to hit the hay but I am sure Hystersisters will call me down for a peek later ... I feel like I am having an affair or something ... well at least I think this is what it would feel like ... keep popping on here in the middle of the night when I can't sleep ...LOL

Hugs,
Tracy
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:42 PM
LIW Chat

Tracy-everybody- thanks for being here my thoughts and prayers go with you....live well, laugh often, love much, Lynne

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register