LIW Chat - Page 19 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:51 PM
LIW Chat

You are welcome Sclmt as you can see I am on the OTHER side but I can't leave my Sisters in here all by themselves!!!!

Freezy~~ Hey girl sorry you are so tired, I emailed you hon! Girls are doing better now, at first they kept asking me MOMMY are you OK and the lil one just kept looking at me. but they are doing great. YUPPERS will start on my treadmill I think next weekend. but of course at the lowest LEVEL HEE HEE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-13-2008, 06:55 PM
LIW Chat

Bye ladies... talk to you AS soon as I can!!!
Luck and payers to all going tin tomorrow!!!
Unread 04-13-2008, 06:58 PM
LIW Chat

Hi sclmt!

It's great to have you as a new Sister on this site. This thread is a cozy place to share non-hysterectomy support with others as they wait for their surgery date to arrive. Enjoy meeting up with others and visiting here while waiting for your surgery date.

As a friendly reminder to all of the Ladies-in-Waiting on this thread, please use the Pre-Op message board for questions and concerns that you have about your upcoming surgery. You'll get the best input by starting a new thread in that forum where pre- and post-op members will reply to share experiences. Those who are already healed from surgery often have the necessary perspective and experiences to share to help with concerns. To visit the Pre-Op forum, you can use this direct link: Pre-Op Hysterectomy Support. Of course after surgery the Post-Op Hysterectomy Support message board is the place for questions and concerns.

We'll see you in Pre-Op for your questions and concerns and hope you enjoy using this forum for non-hysterectomy chit-chat.

s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-13-2008, 07:05 PM
LIW Chat

jewelledwillow

you should enter in the search window "butt,hip,groin and leg pain=hysterectomy (I hope)"

I found it really interesting.

Off to the castle tomorrow, can't wait to feel better.
Val
Unread 04-13-2008, 07:13 PM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezy143
I am a tired bunny! Those 12 hour shifts do me in with this back pain. I am ready for my bed now.

Wendy ~ How you doing girlie?

Hugs,
Tracy
Hi Tracy,

Glad to see you survived going back to work. Get some rest and we will see you back here later.

My day hasn't been too bad. Went to church this morning, caught up on the phone with my family in the UK but stomach and back pain and nausea started around 6:00 p.m. but DH did supper so that helped.

Some of my favourite TV shows are on tonight so I think I will just veg in front of TV with laptop on!

Take care everyone,
Unread 04-14-2008, 07:15 AM
here i am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezy143
Anybody seen Dancing Fool? I've been missing her lately.

hey freezy, and others...I missed you!

this past weekend was our annual (ballroom) dance weekend event. The event is run by our dance teachers, and over the years, we've taken on a lot of the behind-scenes work, for them ,,,so we head up to the location on Thursday, to get ready for the rest of the crowd (about 165 people) showing up on Friday. Back in February, when the doc and I first decided on the hyst, my next comment was.."but it can't be before April 14th!" We look forward to this, and prepare for this, all year long.
The weekend was a great time, as always. I spend the weekend going on adrenaline, and now I'm exhausted and back to the real world...and all of you fellow sisters.
So I've now got 18 days to get the office ready, and get the house ready.
It was a great time, but it's good to be back.
Unread 04-14-2008, 07:28 AM
LIW Chat

Welcome back Dancing fool glad you had a wonderful time. We sure did miss ya. I have 6 days left and my nerves are starting to get to me as well as my waterworks.
Sandy
Unread 04-14-2008, 07:36 AM
LIW Chat

Hey Dancing Fool,
We have missed you so much. Glad you had so much fun!

Everytime Sandy says 6 more days left for her ... I add two more on and freak out!
Sandy we will do fine.

Chat soon Laurie.

Hugs,
Tracy
Unread 04-14-2008, 07:38 AM
LIW Chat

Hey Girlfriends!

I am sleeping today as I am on nightshift tonight and tomorrow night. I will try to pop on later tonight at work.
I hope everyone has a great day! Any big plans and don't say clean, clean, clean, shop, organize ... LOL

Hugs,
Tracy
Unread 04-14-2008, 07:40 AM
LIW Chat

I have to go get a test done for my gall bladder called a Hida Scan , hopefully it shows it isn't functioning right and I can get it removed at the same time as my TAH.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register