LIW Chat - Page 24 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-16-2008, 07:07 AM
LIW Chat

Good morning! To all of you girls who are working...I kinda wish I had a job right now just to help keep my mind off of things a little more. I haven't found a job here in my new town yet and I guess now is not the time to be looking. I kinda enjoy being able to go "home" and see my kids when I want to though. Plus, with my hubby working crazy shifts it is nice to be here when he is home.
Everyone have a nice day
Hugs to all
Jane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2008, 08:54 AM
LIW Chat

Hey Badly, I like that...housework is hazardous to our health! I think the reason why we clean, is bc we know it would drive us crazy to be stuck in a dirty house for a couple weeks. The reason why most men would never bother, is bc they'd never notice the dirt and clutter, while they were stuck at home!

Bravefront...I remember when I was saying I had 4 weeks to go, seems like yesterday, and now it's down to 16 days...YIKES...I have so much to DO how did I waste all that time! Wonder if the next 12 will go as quickly as the first 12.. If so, I'm in BIG trouble lol. I'd better bet my butt in gear.

Sending good thoughts to all the ladies.

Laurie
Unread 04-16-2008, 11:57 AM
LIW Chat

[quote=Dancingfool]Hey Badly, I like that...housework is hazardous to our health! I think the reason why we clean, is bc we know it would drive us crazy to be stuck in a dirty house for a couple weeks. The reason why most men would never bother, is bc they'd never notice the dirt and clutter, while they were stuck at home!

Well Girls I am married to Mr. Clean himself! I know all of you think that would be wonderful...but trust me sometimes too much of a good thing is too much of a good thing. He will try to sweep crumbs off the floor while I am still cooking!
My house is always spotless, to the point where one of my friends said she wasn't comfortable. She said she felt like my place always looks like it jumped off the pages of Better Homes and Gardens. My husband likes to clean..and when we were first married I cried because I thought I wasn't doing a good enough job. It took me a while to figure out he just likes to do it. I am grateful, but sometimes he drives me crazy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-16-2008, 02:54 PM
LIW Chat

hey girls i'm back, just gothome today, climb right into bed slept, been reading all the posts and ready to sleep again. i'll post more later here and in post op.

bravefront, i'm married to mr clean too, its great but can relate to the crazy part

later
valorie
Unread 04-16-2008, 02:59 PM
LIW Chat

Valorie, Valorie, Valorie! We missed you so much! So glad you are back and thanks for visiting us LIW.
Sleep lots and be good to yourself!
I will look forward to reading your post op posts.

Big hugs,
Tracy
Unread 04-16-2008, 03:00 PM
LIW Chat

How are all the LIW doing today? What's new?

Hugs all round,
Tracy
Unread 04-16-2008, 03:04 PM
LIW Chat

tracy hope your health is back up to par for your surgery only 7 more days
God bless you and all the other due in this next week
Valorie
Unread 04-16-2008, 03:12 PM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt201
tracy hope your health is back up to par for your surgery only 7 more days
God bless you and all the other due in this next week
Valorie
Thank you so much for remembering. I am pneumonia free and feeling much better.

We have a busy week ahead with my hubby flying out to Florida to drive his dad back to town, having 5 rooms in the house painted Friday and Saturday (dumb I know), picking hubby up Saturday 3 hours away and my daughter coming home from university.

Not to mention post op appointment Friday and work on Sunday. Oh and I have to have a facial and a pedicure before surgery ... like they will care how I look unconscious.

Then 2 weeks after my surgery my precious daughter is going to Australia for three months inbetween 3rd and 4th year univeristy. I haven't yet emotionally accepted that but all things will work out and it will be a wonderful experience for her.

All you said is hope your health is back and I rambled on and on ... so sorry ... I must have needed to vent and you must have been a good ear.

Thanks for listening/reading!

Hugs,
Tracy
Unread 04-16-2008, 03:21 PM
LIW Chat

tracy
go ahead and ramble and vent , i have two good ears and i'll be recouping for awhile. I just got home 4 hours ago and my husbands going to die when he finds me on here already. he told be i am addicted, and he laughed and said he's never seen anything like it
valorie
Unread 04-16-2008, 03:31 PM
LIW Chat

Valorie ... I hear you sista. My hubby said the exact same thing. I am buying a router and borrowing my daughter's laptop so I can keep in touch with you all. Nevermind drugs and rest and everything else ... the laptop and HS here I come!

Hugs! Now I have to pull myself away from this computer ... Yikes!
Chat later and rest well girlfriend!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register