LIW Chat - Page 25 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-17-2008, 07:32 AM
LIW Chat

I only sprained it but man did it hurt!!!

My username refers to me being a sweet little angel but my fiance says my halo is badly bent LOL

My daughter isn't feeling well today so I have to run her to the doctor this afternoon.

I'm thinking about cleaning out the fridge today and giving the shelves a good washing and maybe do some of the baseboards downstairs and try to vacuum.

Tomorrow I am going to go get some shopping done and pay bills.

My biggest enemy right now is this beautiful weather!!! I'd much rather be outside enjoying it than cooped up in the house cleaning.

7 more days to go!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2008, 07:46 AM
LIW Chat

Hey Tracy,

I am sorry your little Lovebug is not feeling well. A lot of people seem to have some sort of flu right now.

I am cleaning today too. Personally, I will rest better knowing things are done. Believe it or not, I have painters coming on Friday and Saturday to paint the inside of my house. I must be off my rocker. Oh well we had it all painted 4 years ago and I have never loved the colour we chose so I don't want to sit and stare at it for 6 weeks.

Have a nice day today and we can countdown together next week with all the other ladies in waiting.

Hugs,
Tracy (the other one) or should I say (the old one) LOL
Unread 04-17-2008, 11:19 AM
LIW Chat

Hello both Tracy's and everyone else!
Badly Bent: I am so glad your finger wasn't broken! Tell your fiance we think your halo is just fine.
You girls are making me feel guilty with all this cleaning going on!
Freezy: So what color are you painting now? Is it cheerful? The previous owner to this house had great taste and we didn't even have to paint when we moved in. My walls are mostly a soft yellow. Very nice for Florida
This is our first year in Florida and the weather has been gorgeous for months now. I forget it isn't like that every where. We love it down here. I am going to miss the pool alot during my recovery.
So what are you girls doing this weekend? Anything exciting?
Take care everyone
BadlyBent: I hope you daughter feels better
Hugs to all
Jane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-17-2008, 11:33 AM
LIW Chat

Hi Jane,

I love Florida. My hubby is there now just about to drive his snowbird dad and aunt back to Toronto. They live in Daytona 6 months a year.

We are painting a sage green on the main level and a toasted wheat in the upstairs family room, hallway and bedroom. I am always a nervous wreck choosing colours. I am not good at making decisions at the best of times.

I don't really have 'normal' weekends as I am a shift worker. I work four on/four off. I work only Sunday and that is my last day before surgery on the 23rd. Saturday I am driving to pick up my hubby after he drives his dad and aunt home. We have painters here Friday and Saturday. Friday I go for my pre op and then I am going to run some last minute errands.

Monday I am getting a facial and manicure/pedicure or as my daughter says ... mani/pedi

I so wish we had a pool. I find water so therapeutic ... especially beaches!

Anyways love ... enjoy it while you can and we'll chat soon.

Hugs,
Tracy
Unread 04-17-2008, 11:37 AM
LIW Chat

Just a quick hello - I'm at work. Had my pre-op this morning - all went well. I will post more tonight.

Bye Girls
Unread 04-17-2008, 11:51 AM
LIW Chat

to all of you!!

Wendy~ Can't wait to hear let us know!

HI Susee, Freezy, Bravefront, Badlybent and everyone else
Unread 04-17-2008, 11:52 AM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt201
hey girls i'm back, just gothome today, climb right into bed slept, been reading all the posts and ready to sleep again. i'll post more later here and in post op.

bravefront, i'm married to mr clean too, its great but can relate to the crazy part

later
valorie
COOL another sister from the other side, glad you are home and resting keep up the resting part
Unread 04-17-2008, 12:03 PM
LIW Chat

Valorie ... how you doing today? Either you are hurting or you hubby took your laptop away ... LOL

Hugs and feel good!
Tracy
Unread 04-17-2008, 01:24 PM
LIW Chat

Hey ladies,
good morning, well technically its now 2 min into afternoon, but the morning toook forever to pass by, which was fine, I've just been visiting with my mom, who flew in yesterday, and my daughter-23, who came down for the week. I still haven't got to the post op board, I plan to do that next. I actually haven't been on HS much since I've been home , but will probably make up for that today, with all my care givers here, trying not to be rude and be on my computer all the time.

FIRST-I'll make it clear if I repeat something I already said or don't make sense, I'm blaming it on the drugs, I'm only on a form of vicodin, but at times it makes me forget things, which was already bad enough before my surgery, and I find myself repeating things because I can't remember.

Yesterday went well after being home, my daughter made dinner, and I walked around my house on the outside, because that was about the equivalent of what I was walking in the hospital.
It was funny, I was sitting visiting with my mom sitting in some easy chairs in my bedroom, and it was 6:30pm and I said I'm a little sleepy, but I'm not going to sleep and just go to bed early so I'll sleep better tonight. Well that lasted about 15 minutes and I said I give up, crawled into bed and sleep talked, thats closing my eyes and talking off and on.
gotta 20 minute snooze and then moved to the living room, watched TV and fell asleep watching TV, off and on, then went to bed at 10pm and slept through the night except for waking up at 2:30 to take pain meds.
Anyway you get the idea, sleep, talk, sleep talk.
gotta go eat lunch be back soon
Valorie
Unread 04-17-2008, 03:13 PM
LIW Chat

Glad you are doing wellValorie and have help there. my hubby has been home ever since my surgery. I got some vicodin also now ran out of my other pills and needed a bit more. we shall see how these go

how is everyone else doing?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register