LIW Chat - Page 28 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-20-2008, 04:53 PM
LIW Chat

good luck to all of you that are having your surgery this week! I am impatiently waiting for the 28th!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-20-2008, 05:33 PM
LIW Chat

Hi Sisters,

Yes - countdown really has started.

Thank you to everyone for all your good wishes - the support I have gained from this site has been immense. I think I would have lost it big time if I had to go through this all by myself.

All the best to the ladies who are still waiting and, as Freezy said, we will come back to check on you all next week!

I have been getting my recovery room ready over the weekend and was calm up until this morning. I was very emotional at Church but got a lot of support from my Church family which means a great deal to me. My DH has been great today as well so that has helped.

At work for three days, then off to the Castle and then the start of my new life!

Love and hugs to all
Unread 04-20-2008, 07:21 PM
LIW Chat

good luck jewelledwillow and freezy , and all the other princesses this week, we will see you on the other side. take it easy, but post as soon as you can.
Valorie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-20-2008, 08:20 PM
LIW Chat

Oh my....how time is flying by.

Tomorrow is Pre-Op appointments. I actually have two pre-op
appts. to go to. One to the gyn for Hyst. surgery and one to the
surgeon that will be removing a lump from my left breast, both
surgeries at the same time.

After dr. pre-ops, I go to the hospital for registration. Then to
wally world for last minute things I'll be needing for recovery
time. So, tomorrow will be a busy day.

I'm sure all of you LIW who are going to the castle this week are
feeling very anxious and ready for this. I'll be thinking of you all and
pray God speed to a well recovery.
Unread 04-20-2008, 08:50 PM
LIW Chat

Hi Sha71,

I see you have the same date as I do and I wish you all the very best for both ops! Wow that really is "two for the price of one".

Hope your pre-op goes well. I had mine last week and I felt good after it (for three days anyway)!!! LOL

I will see you in recovery.

and
Unread 04-20-2008, 09:07 PM
LIW Chat

Hi I was just reading through posts and just wanted to say good luck to everyone going this week. And yes waiting is the hardest part. Wishing everyone a speedy recovery.
Unread 04-20-2008, 09:08 PM
LIW Chat

Thanks Wendy

I have my list of questions and I'm anxious to get answers.

We don't have very long to wait now and it will be here before
we know it. I'll be thinking of you and everyone else who
will be taking the trip to the castle this week.

Take Care!

Shanna
Unread 04-20-2008, 09:21 PM
LIW Chat

Midnight tonight makes 3 days!!! Yippie!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately my fiance and I are fighting. I tore into him tonight like a dog on a Christmas Turkey. I feel badly that I did it and have told him so but he is angry and not listening to me.
He works nights and sleeps in the daytime which I am fine with but on his days off it would be nice if he would help me around here just a little at the very least it would help me if he would just make an effort to pick up after himself and quit leaving me messes to clean up. I just got fed up today and instead of biting my tongue and letting my anger pass I let into him.
I am dealing with AF and the pain that goes with it and since I am so close to surgery I am not allowed any ibuprofens to take the edge off so I can cope. Then there is the stress of going to the castle this week and worrying how my daughter is going to cope with the situation. All of that put together makes me prone to speaking without thinking and saying things I regret later. No excuse I know, but it happened and now I have to try to fix it.
Unread 04-21-2008, 11:07 AM
LIW Chat

Hi Tracy Hope you are feeling better today! I was feeling the same way yesterday. I got some of my favorite ice cream and went to bed early to prevent anything else from going down hill. My sister was the start of my frustration. She is so selfish and she doesn't listen. We have never been close and when it comes to something seriouse she is self serving no one can have a problem unless it benefits her. Sounds horrible but true. We are like day and night. She keeps asking me with her attitude "whats wrong with you?" I really just want to yell and give her a piece of my mind. But I know it won't do any good so I just pray for devine intervention and hope she doesn't keep calling. Well it felt good to get that out. I'll be praying for a big round of strength and endurance for all of us! Naomi
Unread 04-22-2008, 06:58 AM
LIW Chat

Good morning LAdies... I am now on the post op side (the other side of the tracks.) I just wanted to check in with my sisters and tell everyone that I am doing good. I am 1 week post-op now. I think things are going as planned. My doc is happy about the progress. Now i understand how everyone said the wait is the hardest part... it really is!!!! I hope everyone is staying sane!!! (trying to)
Talk to you soon!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register