ANYONE have SEROMAS???? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

ANYONE have SEROMAS???? ANYONE have SEROMAS????

Unread 04-07-2008, 09:00 PM
ANYONE have SEROMAS????

Hello all. I have had NON STOP pain since my TAH on 3-28-08 which was 10 days ago today. I finally gave in to the pain and called the Dr. He had me come in today and did a vag. ultrasound and ab. ultrasound which shows a fluid buildup horizontal right under my belly button, but my incision is at my pubic area and is healing nicely. I go for a CT Scan on Monday, I guess to show him if it is blood ( which is a hemotoma(sp)) or if it is the SEROMA which is fluid. I read some posts where others out there have had this but it has been at their incision area and mine isn't. Has anyone else had or have one this high? It feels like my whole stomach is open and is a wound and someone is putting salt in it. IT BURNS and even my clothes touching my skin hurts. ANYONE that can help me, PLEASE let me know what to do.. it hurts. Thanks, Carroll in GA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2008, 09:10 PM
ANYONE have SEROMAS????

I'm so sorry you're hurting. I've never even heard of that. I wish I could help. Hugs.

Callie
Unread 04-07-2008, 09:13 PM
ANYONE have SEROMAS????

Thanks Callie. I have been searching on here and found others who have had this but everyones seems, so far, to be at their incision and mine is not. The pain is SO BAD. Just my clothes toching my skin hurts.. AHHH I do hope it gets better soon. I just can't function at all..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-08-2008, 09:23 AM
ANYONE have SEROMAS????

I'm sorry that you are in pain. I haven't had this but at least your Dr is acting fast to treat you. Best wishes!
Unread 04-08-2008, 02:57 PM
ANYONE have SEROMAS????

Harrison:
I can't speak about the seroma, but I know there have been several of us that feel like we have a severe sunburn... I didn't wear anything that was tight on my body for several weeks. I still have one very sore spot off to the side of my vert. incision. Was wondering if it was fluid buildup. Am having a ct scan so will let you know what I find.
Unread 04-08-2008, 06:04 PM
ANYONE have SEROMAS????

Thanks Pattie. Let me know how it goes. I will be praying for you and a speedy recovery.. I know I wish I had one. LOL. Huggs.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register