12th day after surgery and mad - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

12th day after surgery and mad 12th day after surgery and mad

Unread 04-22-2008, 05:49 PM
12th day after surgery and mad

hi , I am so happy to have found you all.. alot of you are identical in emotions. I had my tlh march 5th 08 and i am still crying one minute and then laughing so that i wet my panties! My husband is a man with a huge sex drive and this is bothering me cause i am only 7 weeks post and her wants SEX more now than ever. I am very sore today with the private parts and we had a 4 minute sex romp with alot of pain and soreness and i started to cry and told him it hurts but he still went on to FINISH his JOB....He then said after the sore sex(you should have become a nun), and I just want to have a normal sex life!! SO get this, I said if you were a woman you would know what iam going through and some women take months b4 you can pentrate them. I was hurt and now tomorrow i have to tell this to out therapist cause this is what causes me grief...I know all about the feelings and i work fulltime also andI am 46, a diet tech and am very tired still. Please be my pal and let me know how your sex stuff is going. xoxo cheers DOnna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2008, 07:08 PM

Hey ilove,

Tell your DH to go have a Vasectomy then have sex and then tell you how flippen sore he feels. I have to say my DH has always been sex crazed and he's a man and doesn't understand alot of things with me or women period but, he didn't push me like I have read some of you ladies have said. And he had to wait for 8wks. I just point blank told him you push me when I don't feel my body is ready you will be waiting alot longer then the time my Doc says I can. I'm sorry that your first time back at it felt like that. Mine was wonderful and more amazing then it ever was before. Be brave and tell him he wants it so badly he has a hand.... But, then again I'm a B when it comes to myself.

I still have my overies. I felt great at 4 wks... I felt like I was thinking clearly and so on. No I feel like I got so much going on I can't seem to keep it all from running together and then I get irratated(sp) then annoyed at everyone. I been trying to keep it at bay but, when I get home I just seem to blow up. I hope it goes away soon cause I'm having trouble dealing with it.
Unread 04-23-2008, 12:14 PM

Thank you all for your replies....I went yesterday to the dr.'s and got put on estrogen. The dr. told me it would take about 1-2 weeks to take effect....however, I'm feelin great today....thank god
And for those of you who asked, I did have both ovaries removed....someone please let me know how to write people back and work this website...still new to it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-23-2008, 12:47 PM

I am glad that you are having a good day and shared it with us! And I'm glad your doctor was able to help. Please keep us updated!
Unread 04-27-2008, 08:51 PM

I too am new here. I had my LAVH on 4/21/08 on an outpatient basis and was home four hours after surgery. My doctor told me to move as much as possible which I am trying to do. Unfortunately, I started hurting again pretty good on day six and started laying in the bed again. Hope everything goes well for you.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register