please help me make the right decision | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

please help me make the right decision please help me make the right decision

Unread 06-19-2008, 08:34 AM
please help me make the right decision

I had surgery on May 19.
it was supposed to be myomectomy.
but due to severe endometriosis and endomysis , i ended up with hysterectomy.
the decision was made while i was under anesthesia.
I am still hurt and depressed over this unexpected loss of my fertility.
.I have one 8 yr old daughter, who wants a sibling. i know it will take time to get over this.

i am much better emotionally now, than i was the first 2 weeks.

now i have to decide between suuragate (i still have the ovaries) or adoption. This is the toghest choice i have to make now.
as per the dr , the quality of eggs are good only for upto 3-4 months after surgery. so if i am planning for surrogate, the decision has to be made now.
and the most wonderful thing is that, my sister who has 2 kids came forward for surrogate.

but i dont know what God wants me to do.
i am looking for signs from God.
will He let me know?

PLEASE HYSTERSISTERS PRAY FOR ME THAT WE HAVE GOD AND HIS GUIDANCE WITH OUR FAMILY , ALL THROUGHTOUT THIS PROCESS .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-19-2008, 09:33 AM

Lord, please give this fellow sister your love and reassurance. Please give her the strength and affirmation from you that she and her husband make the decision that you would have them make. Also, please give her the peace that only you can give during this time.
Unread 06-19-2008, 03:12 PM

Hi;

dont you wish sometimes you can have a direct telephone line with God? I have wished that so many times
it must of been shocking for you to go into surgery for one thing, and come out different, did your doctor at anytime before surgery discussed with you the possibility of a hyster? just curious.....
my friend..... remember, that you have been blessed with a child of your own, that in itself is a blessing, but I also understand your needs and wanting to have another child....its very kind of your sister to come forward for surrogacy....God does answer us, but we have to be ready and able to listen to His reply, and we do this by being in prayer, fasting and reading His word......
I will have you in prayers for Gods guidance over your life and family....do you have a church, or church friends that you can get together and worship/prayer..?
let us know what God has placed in your heart....once He answers us, He gives us peace and comfort....look for that.... lots of and prayers going to you and your family.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-19-2008, 10:59 PM

thanx cruising and 4hisglory
for all your kind words and prayers.
answering your question, the dr never mentioned hysterectomy. but he did mention that if they are not able to control bleeding, then they will have to do hysterectomy(according to him in his 20 yrs of experience , he had to do 1 hysterectomy, while going in for myomectomy).
but they never had trouble with bleeding during mysurgery.
according to him , i had lot of endometriosis and endomyosis and my posterior wall of uterus was very weak.
and that is why the procedure was changed.

i am not a christian by religion , but i have been praying to every God , including Jesus Christ. praying keeps me sane.
please let me know if there are good spiritual web sites.
Unread 06-22-2008, 01:18 AM

I am praying for you to have the strength to deal with this situation.
Unread 06-23-2008, 10:40 PM

thanx everyone for comforting words and prayers.
when ever i am upset , i keep reminding myself...........everything happenned for a reason and God will guide me.
Unread 06-24-2008, 07:31 AM

praying for Gods guidance in your life.....please, let us know what you have decided to do......keep your faith.....
Unread 06-24-2008, 09:49 AM

thanx 4hisglory for your support.
i am going for 5 and 1/2 weeks follow up with the doctor tomorrow.
i will be discussing all the pros and cons of IN VITRO FERTILISATION AND SURROGATE tomorrow with him.
for some reason the doctor had told me that my eggs are good only for 3 months post op. so that leaves with very less time for surrogate /IVF.

If we decide for adoption , we still have time.
but i notice a big change in my husband that now he is not that against surrogate .(his main concern was health problems for the child from in vitro fertilisation procedure.)
i still find it so hard to make the decision.....................GOD please help me.......send me a sign! please pray for us.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register