Scheduled for July 14th please respond - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Scheduled for July 14th please respond Scheduled for July 14th please respond

Unread 07-13-2008, 09:56 AM
Scheduled for July 14th please respond

scraplady,

No Golightly, got the enema thing going on tonight. :run3:

Oh yeah, KatTap's "Always with wings bonfire" made me remember, my DH suggested that I have a bonfire with all of my blood stained clothing. Wouldn't that be fun to throw on the Always with wings bonfire? Just think, not more running to the bathroom and going back to work with bloody wet undergarments!!!

Today is a GOOD day!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-13-2008, 05:53 PM

It's good to hear that you all have such a great attitude! I had a good cry today, but otherwise doing really well. I appreciate all of my hyster .
I will be thinking of you - that is when I'm able to think. I have no enema and actually I've never had one before either. I was actually a little nervous about trying that, but after doing the golytely. I'd try ANYTHING else.
Big prayers & hugs to all of us 7/14ers!
See you on the other side!!!!
Unread 07-13-2008, 06:13 PM

I didn't have to do an enema OR go lightly. I was so worried about having to do that from reading here. My dr. just said if I did a good bm that morning before surgery and emptied the lower colon, we were good to go. otherwise he recommended an enema. you know I took care of that business myself!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-13-2008, 09:50 PM

Cool! My Michigan buddy! I am in Onsted which is in the Irish Hills (near the MIS speedway) out between Adrian and Jackson. Where are you? I grew up in Dearborn Hts and then lived in Troy for 12 years.

It's almost tomorrow! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm chilling the root beer!

You are right, I am NOT changing my mind! good riddens to bad uterus! LOL

I'm with ya all the way!

Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaDeeJame
Kathy,

Not only are we the same day (7/14), same age (I'll be 46 in November), but we are connected with Michigan! Where are you living? That is my home state. That is just so cool.

I am so sorry about all the female trouble going on for you. Maybe it is just what you needed to not change your mind?

Yep, we're holding hands!! [root beer ]

Kami
Unread 07-16-2008, 05:59 PM

Kathy,

You must think I'm down right bad for not replying sooner!! Sorry. I don't remember what time Sunday I went to bed (I see you wrote at 9:50 p.m.) I was frantically trying to finish all my laundry and write my "If you are reading this..." letters.

I spent one horrible night at the hospital and was ready to come home by 9 a.m., didn't leave 'til 2:30. Anyhow, I am up and running, o.k.so the running is just in my mind, but I do feel pretty decent.

I grew up in the UP. Born in Iron Mountain, then lived in Marquette. Now I'm in Nebraska, but MI will always be my home.

My DH is originally from Ypsilanti, his father lives in Brooklyn.

What a small world!

Let me know how you (and everyone else) are doing!!
Unread 07-23-2008, 07:59 AM

Hi ladies...

I just dropped in because it is my "hysterversary". I had a TVH in July of '04 . Just want you all to know that life will go on and you will all find your own "normal" after this. It really will be OK! :-)

Here's to your own happy endings and beautiful beginnings...

Warm regards,

Linda G
Unread 07-23-2008, 08:26 AM

that is such a nice post Seychelle! I hope that your normal is good! i am anxious for my normal to begin, although I am only 5 wks 2 days post op. But I have had a pretty great recovery and I am ready for normal!
Unread 07-23-2008, 04:41 PM

I'm so happy your experience was a good one. Mine was too. Truthfully, if I didn't know for a fact I had had the surgery, I would never had known. Still feeling fine, as I was also before the hyst. Although at 5 weeks, I'm getting a little grouchy, and that's not fair because my husband has been so loving toward me. bonniebolander

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register