really not sure where to put this one, having major problems with sex | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hormone Issues (HRT - No HRT) > Hormone and Menopause Central

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

really not sure where to put this one, having major problems with sex really not sure where to put this one, having major problems with sex

Unread 07-09-2008, 05:03 PM
really not sure where to put this one, having major problems with sex

I am fully recovered from my 3-20 TAH. I am 31 yrs old and I have severe unrelated chronic pain. Due to a combination of the chronic pain and the surgery I am ready to give up sex all together. I am married to a wonderful man, he treats me like a princess. The only problem with our relationship is our sex life, or lack of one. The only good thing about our sex life is that he doesn't complain about it. But I miss it so much. It had been well over 6 months since the last time we were together, maybe longer? I am not on HRT because I am worried about the interaction with my bipolar. It takes very little hormone fluctuation to throw me off, and I just got my meds leveled out from my surgery. Anyway....George and I tried the night before last, I was having a toerable pain day have been missing him. I had very little sensation and was sooo dry. I know the dryness is a fairly easy fix, and would welcome recommendations on products. The lack of sensation really worries me. It wasn't even close to pleasuarable for him and we gave up after about 5 minutes. Of course I am physically paying for our 5 minutes with leg and low back pain. So it really doesn't seem worth it. I just hate the idea of giving it up all together. Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions.

Sara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-10-2008, 07:16 AM
really not sure where to put this one, having major problems with sex

I would see my doctor to be sure the tissues inside are healthy. He can give you a special cream if your tissues are thin. The cream that is given does not go all in to your system and should not upset any medication you are taking.

Have you checked with your local health food store, they have herbs that might boost libido.

s

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register