People say the darndest things! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

People say the darndest things! People say the darndest things!

Unread 07-17-2008, 11:28 AM
People say the darndest things!

I guess "[email protected]" (as in "female dog surgery") is a banned word ... I would have thought they'd replace it with **** rather than with "snorfled"; altho I do have to say when I read my own post where it said Brandi had been snorfled, I laughed ... and laughter IS the best medicine!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-17-2008, 11:30 AM

LOL....you said it!!
Unread 07-17-2008, 12:16 PM

How funny we can't see that word here. I thought snorfled was a strange ways to say that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-17-2008, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAnto718
Don't know...never heard of the word "snorfled" before....could it be a Southern thing and we yankees don't know about it??

I'm a GRITS through and through, and I had never heard the word snorfled before hitting this site !!!!!
Unread 07-17-2008, 12:41 PM

OK girls...I looked it up in the dictionary and no such thing....must be a made up word!! Snorf!!!
Unread 07-17-2008, 12:41 PM

I get told by my coworkers that i am a sports model. built for speed and nothing else since my op!
Unread 07-17-2008, 03:22 PM

This BrandY got snorfled and I sure don't want someone who has only taken care of a dog post op taking care of me, LOLOLOLOL.

Why oh why did my parents give me a name that more dogs and dumb blondes have? Yes, I'm blonde...and I use the hair as an excuse occasionally. Please don't be offended.

Man are people stupid. I almost wanted to say, "You know you're a redneck if..." Hee hee.

I will poop if someone lifts my shirt to look around. Anyone, even my own mother. I have to beg my husband to look at my incision just to check on it...I'm not thin, and even still, you can't see it GOOD, right?

Boy oh boy.
Unread 07-17-2008, 03:28 PM

BrandY, I have to LOL at your post ... thankfully my sister in law (Brandi the Dog's "mom") didn't offer to take care of me (can you imagine? Eeek!) but I did find it astounding that anyone could compare a TAH-BSO with a dog being "snorfled"!

And I also agree with you and someone lifting up my shirt to peek. Ain't gonna happen! My incision starts at my belly button and goes south, to just above my neither-regions. The ONLY one who has "permission" to peek there is my husband!
Unread 07-17-2008, 03:32 PM

The really funny thing about my friend wanting to peek was she didn't even ask...she just lifted my shirt!!!!! And I am not a naturally thin person!! I have had 3 c-sections and my belly roll hides the incision quite well and she still wanted to see!! I guess it takes all kinds to make this world go around!!
Unread 07-17-2008, 03:35 PM

I know what you mean. When hubby looks, he says, quite coolly, can you lift that up a little more? Meaning my tummy fat. Swelly belly does not help, though...;-)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register