Finally | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 08-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Finally

I got a call from the Dr. office and they said the insurance company finally approved my surgery!!! That was like a big weight lifted off my shoulders..........I'm nervous enough about having surgery and then that was just adding to my stress......Thank you to everyone for your support/advice it was so helpful.

Now I'm just counting down the days till I get this over with and start to feel better........I'm still scared and I'm sure the morning of I'll be a wreck, but I'm feeling better about it now than I did.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Finally

Yeah the insurance approval really is an added stress tha twe all don't need. I was a worry wart up until I got my approval which was three days until my surgery date. And once that came it made me feel so much better, one less thing to worry about. It's natural to still feel nervous about the surgery itself, it is a major surgery and no one knows what to expect afterwards and how our body will react. But I am sure once it is done and over with you will think: I should of done this along time ago. I know I did. Good luck and wishing you a speedy and pain free surgery and recovery
Unread 08-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Finally

I am glad to hear that your insurance company came through for you. It does help in taking that part of the stress away! We have surgery the same day my friend so best wishes to you for a safe and speedy recovery doll! Hugs!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Finally

Thanks you guys! I know deep down that everything will be better once its all over..........I'm still a nervous wreck but not nearly as bad as I was before the insurance approved my surgery............Thanks for all the support and good luck to you to suzyqsings!
Unread 08-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Finally

Keep me posted my twin! I'll be here for you on your road to recovery as well love. Hugs!

Suzanne
Unread 08-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Finally

I have a feeling sunday night I'm going to be so nervous I wont get any sleep lol.......but at least it wont be long before it's over!......I can't wait to here how great your doing in post op!
Unread 08-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Finally

I am just waiting for a call from my regular doc to get a hold of my surgeon to give me a date. It is making me nuts! They are at lunch right now!!!ARGH!

So happy you have the insurance thing ok'd
Best Wishes

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register